Aloha Fun Weddings Reviews

Aloha Fun Weddings 6
Aloha Fun Weddings 7

Louis Palaio · Married on 02/20/2019

Renewal of vows

Very accessible and flexible. All emails answered quickly. Wonderful person and family. Very friendly. Service was untrusted and very well done. A+ experience.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Terri Carter · Married on 02/19/2019

Exceeding expectations

We had a fantastic ceremony, despite the buckets of rain! Tad the ukulele player was a lovely addition and my flowers were stunning.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Angel · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you for an absolutely wonderful and beautiful ceremony. The harp performance was stunning. And the photos were breathtaking. Mahalo

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Aloha Fun Weddings 8

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2018

Stefan was so fun and great! His wife and daughter are very sweet too! Great experience!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/01/2018

The best stress free experience I have ever had. It was fun yet professional, outstanding service from start to finish and very reasonable.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Aloha Fun Weddings 9
    Aloha Fun Weddings 10
    Aloha Fun Weddings 11

Barbara · Married on 07/18/2018

Everyone though our ceremony was awesome. Very personal yet professional. We are very happy.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tracy · Married on 07/16/2018

This was the easiest, most romantic wedding I could have ever hoped for! Rev. Stefan Leiste was there for any questions and Rev. Peter Soares was AMAZING! Rev. Soares gave us everything we could have ever imagined for our wedding! I would definitely pick him if you go to Maui!
    Again, thank-you for the perfect, hassle-free wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Aloha Fun Weddings 12

Kevin · Married on 06/26/2018

Rev. Stefan presided over a wedding vow renewal last week on the Big Island for my wife and I. It could not have gone better. He was very responsive and informative throughout the entire set up process. The ceremony was beautiful. We loved incorporating the unique Hawaiian themes into our ceremony. His wife took photos as well. We enjoyed our experience!
    Kevin L.
    Harrisburg PA

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jason · Married on 06/11/2018

My wife and I renewed our vows in Hawaii while on vacation with our kids! Rev. Stefan was fantastic and made for a memorable, warm, wonderful and enjoyable sunset service! Thank you Stefan!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Aloha Fun Weddings 13
    Aloha Fun Weddings 14
    Aloha Fun Weddings 15
    Aloha Fun Weddings 16

Angelina · Married on 06/05/2018

Rev. Richard did a vow renewal for us with our two daughters at Napili Bay beach. It was wonderful. He was very compassionate and welcoming. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Miranda · Married on 05/21/2018

If you want your day to be special and beautiful, they are the ones to do it! Amazing day due to them! Mahalo

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Aloha Fun Weddings 17

Ashley · Married on 01/29/2018

We recently took a trip to Hawaii to get married. Months in advance we came across Aloha Fun Weddings and contacted Rev Stefan. He made our special day so memorable. Everything turned out more perfect than I imagined! His wife did such an amazing job with my flowers , they turned out gorgeous! The day was just everything we wanted it to be and more. Would highly recommend booking your big day with him!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kristina · Married on 01/07/2018

Rev. Stefan performed the most amazing, memorable wedding ceremony more than I imagined it would be. It was just my husband and I and Rev Stefan, his wife and daughter. The ceremony was perfect -full of Hawaiian tradition and sentiment and meaning. His wife took pictures from my phone for us and they turned out perfect. We loved every minute of it all. The location of Waialea Bay was absolutely perfect too! If you are looking for an incredibly affordable, amazing wedding on the beaches of Big Island this is your man!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kerri · Married on 11/29/2017

My husband and I recently took a trip to Hawaii and we decided it would be the perfect place to renew our wedding vows. After searching around online, I came across Aloha Fun Weddings. I contacted Stefan and he immediately returned my message. He helped make our vision for what we wanted our renewal to look like a reality while taking the stress out of planning. He gave us some suggestions for beach locations and we picked Kukio Beach. It was spectacular at sunset! His talented wife made our Lei’s, stunning flower circle and my breathtaking tropical bouquet! The vow renewal was not too long and touched on all the important parts of our lives and love. They helped make our vow renewal perfect. We highly recommend Aloha Fun Weddings for your wedding or vow renewal!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Aloha Fun Weddings 18

Mariana · Married on 09/11/2017

Aloha fun weddings made my most special day just perfect,everyone was so amazing,Rev Stefan replied to us so quickly and was so helpful,Rev Richard was the best minister we could hope for and performed our wedding with so much love,Frank was the most amazing photographer and did such beautiful photos!!! Would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/31/2017

Most amazing experience of our lives. Thanks Stefan and Kevin. Our expectations were exceeded by far.

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/14/2017

We had an amazing time! Reverend Stefan was down to earth and very genuine - he really cared about making the ceremony special and what we wanted. Could not recommend him enough and the spot we had our ceremony on Waialea Beach (Beach 69) was one of the most beautiful locations on the big island. Kevin Rockwood did our photography and it was perfect too. Everything turned out better than we could have hoped for.

Sent on 09/29/2017

lisa · Married on 08/04/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Aloha Fun Weddings in planning our vow renewal ceremony during our recent trip to Maui. We corresponded with Stefan in planning our event as we wanted a combination of traditional and Hawaiian elements in our ceremony. It has been our dream to have a beach wedding. Stefan recommended several locations for our ceremony and we chose Makena Cove which was beautiful for our sunset ceremony. Rev. Randy performed our ceremony and included our children in this which we appreciated. Rachel took beautiful photos. This vow renewal was the highlight of our trip and we are thankful to Aloha Fun Weddings for making our dream become a reality. We would very highly recommend then to our family and friends.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Neil · Married on 06/28/2017

We were very happy with Stefan and his professionalism as well as making our wedding on the Big Island fun and memorable. The ceremony was splendid and the traditional Hawaiian flare was superb. Stefan also provided background on Hawaii and the traditions of the ceremony and the tea leave wrapped lava stone was a wonderful touch. Thank you Stefan and Tatyana for a wonderful wedding that we will always remember and cherish. Neil & Cynthia

Sent on 07/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2017

Rev. Stefan and his wife, Tatyana, were absolutely wonderful. The ceremony itself was beautifully crafted and heart-warming, and the lei's made by Tatyana were exquisite! Tatyana did a wonderful job with the photography, as well! We can't thank them enough for all of their kindness and professionalism, and for giving us such amazing memories!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

jeffrey · Married on 04/05/2017

Mr. Leiste and his wonderful wife helped my wife and I with our wedding renewal and it was so much nicer then I even expected! The ceremony was great and his advise we still are using. His wonderful wife was nice enough to help take pictures of us in various positions and she did such a great job and we are so happy to have a lot of beautiful pictures! I would definitely have them remarry us again! Thanks!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Darcy · Married on 03/14/2017

Rev Bobbie Jo and photographer Marie, were, from the moment we met them delightful and made our day very special. We renewed our vows on 20th wedding anniversary at Kapalua Beach, recommended by Aloha Fun Weddings.

Sent on 05/13/2017

ERIN · Married on 03/13/2017

We were going to Hawaii and knew we were going to get married while we were there, but knew no one to consult with about getting married on Maui. We found Aloha Fun Weddings on line and after talking to Stephan, we felt no need to worry. They requested a low deposit that we were comfortable with, and they were so quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. When we arrived at our ceremony location about 15 minutes ahead of schedule, and the officiant and photographer were already there waiting for us. The words and vows Rev. Richard spoke and had us recite were perfect for us. Along with him making it meaningful, and oh so memorable, he made it fun as well. The photographer, Frank, took beautiful pictures, and great shots that we just love. It has been difficult to pick our favorites...there are so many. There is honestly not one negative word I can say about our experience with Aloha Fun Weddings. Thank you for helping make our day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Barbara · Married on 01/25/2017

If you don't know the island, Rev.Stefan was very helpful in suggesting which location was the most convenient to our location and where we wanted to go after.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Sandy · Married on 12/01/2016

We had a beautiful ceremony performed by Stefan. His beautiful wife did the photography abs we are just delighted with the pictures

I highly recommend them for your wedding !

Sent on 12/06/2016