Manitou Springs, CO 80904 Map · Phone number

About Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry

Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry provides professional, customized, on-location hair and makeup services for your big day! We offer competitive pricing, superior customer service, flawless application and styling, and we use only the highest quality, photograph-friendly products. We also offer group discounts for the entire wedding party!

For more reviews, visit our Google Places page by clicking here.

Call us today to book your consultation! 719-233-0803

Follow Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• mint. Beauty Lab
Elspeth005
wol359

15 Reviews for Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry

Tina · Married on 03/09/2018

Allie was so much fun to work with! Our consultation was over an hour long, mostly because we were chatting much of the time. My day to day look is pretty low maintenance and natural and she used that to give me a perfect bridal look. The day of was so much fun, even my 87 year old grandmother, who never wears make up, truly enjoyed the experience.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 01/10/2015

Had a fantastic wedding experience with Allie Underwood Makeup! In addition to her affordable price and her ability to travel wherever you need her to, Allie did an AMAZING job on my wedding day makeup. I gave her a general description of what I wanted and she went above and beyond my expectations. She was able to perform a trial on short notice and then listened to what I liked and disliked about the look and gave suggestions on how to fix it for my actual wedding day. I looked absolutely beautiful and the makeup lasted all day long without any smearing or wearing off. All I had to do was reapply my lip gloss occasionally throughout the night and Allie even gave me a small makeup kit with some powder and lip gloss for touch-ups. She was also friendly and really easy to talk to and her enthusiasm made me less nervous on my wedding day. Being happy with your makeup on your wedding day definitely makes you feel like a beautiful bride and I was beyond happy with my makeup from Allie Underwood Makeup. Fantastic job!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Stacey · Married on 11/23/2014

We just worked with Allie in November and were very pleased with how everything turned out! This photo shoot was for fitness leaders who came from all across the country, and she having not met any of them before, it went even better than we had hoped! From the moment she and I spoke, she was very accommodating to our tight schedule, make-up demands, and even took the time to review our portfolio of make- up expectations for each of our 13 models. She also hired an incredible assistant, Rachael, to help her with the time crunch and we were equally as impressed with her work! They arrived exactly on time, took the time to listen to and work with each model in achieving their desired look; they were pleasant, patient and personable and their artistry was spot on –from smoky eyes to natural and lite. All the models were so pleased with the outcome and LOVED their makeup and looks! Thank you again for doing a beautiful job!

Sent on 12/08/2014

• Beauty on Location Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Allie has everything you need on your wedding day, super talented, extremely professional and such a sweet person and artist to have on your special day!

• Candelaria Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Allie has worked with me on numerous occasions and has always done a fabulous job! She's great to be around, great attitude and great artist. She will make you feel at ease and make you look and feel beautiful!

• Manitou Springs, CO, 80904 See on map
    7192330803 (Phone number)
    Location of (Allie Underwood Makeup Artistry)