Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair

Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair

Long Island's Premiere On-Location Makeup & Hair Wedding Specialist

Hi! My name is Ali and I have been designing hair & makeup for over 20 years. I've worked in salons & spas, studios, on tv & film, for photographers, makeup counters, and independently. I have also taught beauty school, as well as group and private lessons.

I LOVE what I do, DO what I LOVE, and do it all with LOVE.

I currently work on location, on Long Island doing Wedding Makeup & Hair for Brides & their bridal parties.

Choose Ali, Long Island Makeup and Hair for your Wedding!

I believe that YOU, (the bride!) should have everything her heart desires on the biggest day of her life, and that includes looking and feeling her most beautiful. I work with my brides and their attendants to achieve the exact look they want for their makeup and hairstyle. Whether it's a natural, glowing look, with a soft-updo, a dramatic & intense style, or a combination of both, I will create a look that will make you look like your most beautiful self.

I work entirely on-location on Long Island, so I come to you for both the trial and the day of the wedding. I have a team of creative artists to back me up on larger parties.

I use a NEW High Definition Airbrush Makeup that is AMAZING! It is modern, flawless, natural looking, yet is durable & will last all day (& night!) It is HIGH DEF, what is used in photo shoots and on TV & Movies. I carry a full line of false eyelashes in a variety of styles. I also use professional and high end lines like Viseart, Ben Nye, Makeup Forever, RCMA, Temptu, Stila, Smashbox, Inglot, Dior, MAC, Benefit, Graftobian, Nars, Lorac and other professional & high end lines providing you with the best of the best, for long wearing, camera-ready, simply breathtaking results.

I can recreate any hairstyle you may see online, tv or in magazines, or come up with something specifically unique for you. My suggestions, techniques and products I use will make your hairstyle stay throughout the day, and hold up to the weather, elements and dancing. I have been doing bridal hair for nearly 20 years, and know what works.

I am professional, on-time, and detail oriented, and will make the process planning of your wedding morning makeovers run smoothly and stress-free with a spreadsheet schedule and detailed instructions for your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (9)
Licensed (4)
Contour Makeup (3)
Blowouts (1)

I used Ali for my wedding in January '18 and she was awesome! Very professional and knowledgeable. She had very good suggestions for the big day and knew how to time everything out very well. My bridal party and I all looked stunning and it lasted the entire night. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture rache, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Ali as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and I couldn’t believe how amazing she was. When I got engaged the first vendor I booked was Ali. It was by far the easiest decision I had to make leading up to my wedding. I didn’t have a clear picture of what I wanted during my trial and she knew exactly what to do. She is a true artist and will make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself. It’s so important to surround yourself with beautiful people for your big day and Ali really couldn’t have been more awesome!

Photo
Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I had to plan my wedding very quickly and Ali had done the hair and makeup for my best friends wedding a few years ago. I had thought my friend had looked beautiful and I hoped that Ali would be available. It was my lucky day, because she was available, quick to respond and very nice. She did both my hair and makeup and it came out really beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/17, 1 Review

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Incredible make up artist! With all the options out there, I completely and highly recommend Ali's make up services. She is prompt, professional and always up to date with the latest techniques and styles to make you look like perfection! Stellar vendor and has talent pouring from her fingertips! You definitely want Ali for your wedding face debut!

If you are looking for HAIR and MAKE-UP for your wedding, you should look no further than hiring Ali. She is not only an amazing person, but also an amazing talent. We wish we could do our wedding all over again and hire her for our wedding. She is remarkable and professional.

Allison is dedicate, passionate and amazing, she has a wonderful personality as well. Highly recommended!

Every now and then, you work with a wedding vendor who redefines everything you thought a vendor would entail. Recently, I had the opportunity to work with Ali. Her level of professionalism, her amazing sense of style, and her benevolent disposition are but three reasons we feel she sets the bar not only for make-up professionals, but for all wedding vendors alike! Don't miss out! Call her today!!!

Events