Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings

Bohemia, NY View map Visit website
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings was founded in the early 2000s by Florio and his wife Monica. Their passion for the visual arts and their dedication to high quality imagery has helped propel the company as one of the most reputable wedding photography studios on Long Island.

Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings is located in Bohemia and Huntington Station. Since its founding, the company has added several amazing photographers to the team

Currently, Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings offers various album options from sleek flush mount albums to true rustic organic albums and soft cover magazines. The company prides itself on the endless options that couples may choose from for their albums. In shorter terms, Lighthouse Photography’s philosophy is that each couple is unique, each wedding is different, and thus each album should be as well.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany L. Married on 10/29/2021

Absolutely incredible

My friends and I have been using Lighthouse for years for all of our weddings, and last weekend it was finally my turn to get married. I had Chris, Min, and Carolina there, and they were all sooo incredible! Everyone was so detail oriented, had calm demeanors, and were so professional! My guests absolutely loved all three of them, and can’t stop talking about how nice they were. My husband and I felt so
    Comfortable taking photos, and I can’t wait to see how they came out! The whole day was so special, and I am so grateful to have such wonderful photographers and videographer by my side! They are so wonderful, and I will definitely have them at all of my events in the future! I owe such a special thanks to them for making my wedding the absolute best day of my life!
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, fun and professional!!

AMAZING!! We got married on 09/03/2021. First, our engagement photo shoot was so fun with Florio, and it was great practice for the BIG DAY! Then, our wedding day was even better! Florio, Joe and Michele are so professional, but also know how to have a good time and help make the photos fun and not stressful. Florio got every single shot my husband and I wanted. Monica was also so sweet to work with and she made sure all the details were finalized and just how we wanted them. We couldn't be happier!! Highly recommend!!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan A. Married on 07/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The definition of professionalism and fun

This is a very big deal when it comes to weddings. This is what your going to look back on when your old with no memory.

We were lucky enough to have Florio for our wedding and what a blessing that was.
    The original meeting: Meeting Florio was amazing and fun. He assures you that you are in good hands and his work backs up his talk. He was amazing to work with and knows what hes talking about.

The wedding day: When I say Florio is a mastermind, I am not kidding. He got every photo that we wanted and so much more. he showed us a few photos as he was taking them and I don't know if he has a magic touch or a magic camera but his photos were absolutely breathtaking and that's without any editing. Most importantly he made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the day. On your wedding day you will be standing for long periods of time and he always assured us to sit and take a load off which helps out a lot.

Absolutely amazing experience and I wouldn't have changed a thing.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Elegant Designs by Joy Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

Love working with Lighthouse Photography. We always hear great feedback from our couple's that choose them for their wedding. and they are a very talented team capturing the most important parts of your day. Beautiful work just check out there photo's & reviews. We are always happy to hear when they shot one of our weddings. Check them out.

Lancelot Limousine Services Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

One word describes working with Florio and his staff, "Amazing"! Quite possibly one of my favorite vendors to work with. When one of my couples asks me for a photography reference I have no reservation referring Lighthouse. The energy he puts into your wedding will keep you eagerly awaiting the day when you get to see your proofs. The only problem is, who might have too many great pictures to choose from.

Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Florio & his team are professional, detail oriented and so creative. They are a fun team to work with, as well as incredibly talented. Highly recommended!

1700 Arctic Ave Suite 2 Bohemia, NY, 11716
631-509-6600

Mon-Fri 10AM - 8PM Sat-Sun 10AM - 6PM by appointment only
Location of (Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding