Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings Reviews

108 | Port Jefferson, NY

108 Reviews for Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings

liz · Married on 08/05/2018

We were lucky enough to receive a recommendation about light house. They were the absolute best. Monica was quick and responsive handling any questions we had before hand. Florio is amazing, he made us feel so comfortable all day and like movie stars. He keeps everyone laughing and having fun which leads to the best shots. Luis is amazing as well and did a great job with my husband and his groomsman during the morning. It was one of the hottest days of the year and they did not complain once and worked so hard to make sure we got the best shots. one of the things that amazed me was that after the 10th hour they still had the same amount of energy as they did during the first hour. Florio finds a way to put you at ease and make the process so much more natural. We cannot recommend him enough, he is the best. We can't wait to see how the pictures came out but from seeing the sneak pics I have no doubt they will be amazing!

Natali · Married on 07/05/2018

Florio and his team covered our wedding on July 5th, 2018 for photography and videography services. From our initial meeting, Florio made us feel as if we had known each other forever and so comfortable in discussing our options. The day of the wedding, Florio was so attentive to every detail and kept us smiling and laughing throughout the day. Florio also helped navigate some of the more challenging dynamics that come with taking wedding pictures and made sure everyone remained happy and excited! We are so grateful for their professionalism and kindness and cannot wait to see our final pictures!

• bresarus

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Florio is literally my favorite person on the planet! He made me feel like a super model the entire day. Even with marginally bad weather he kept my bridal party pumped up and laughing and got all the shots we needed in the rain swiftly and efficiently. Erica was our second shooter and she just totally got me in every way shape and form. I have no doubt that all the shots of the boys beforehand are as flawless as the ones with the ladies. I can't thank Lighthouse enough and I can't wait to see my final prints!!!!

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely love Lighthouse Photography!!! Monica was always fantastic to work with. Our main photographer was Joe, who made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and he made the shoot super fun. For our wedding we got to work with Joe again, and this time Kevin joined as our second photographer and Jonathan for video. Needless to say we couldn't have picked a better team to capture our special day - this is the best team on Long Island!!!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

Florio and his team were absolutely incredible, he captured everything we were looking for and we had so much fun working with them on our wedding day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning and I haven't been able to stop looking at them, many of our friends have said they are some of the most beautiful wedding photos they've ever seen. I would recommend Lighthouse a million times over!

• Regina

Regina · Married on 04/29/2017

Florio and his team are superb and responsive. He is so creative and talented. We had a blast taking engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Highly recommend this photographer/videographer!

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

I've seen Florio's work prior to booking for our upcoming wedding. His work is perfection, does not look over edited or touched up at all!! He just did our engagement photoshoot and I love how our pictures came out. He worked amazing with the kids, what could be a boring day for them standing around, turned into a fun afternoon for all of us . I can't wait for the wedding and to work with him again. HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking.

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2016

Lighthouse is everything we could have asked for and more! Meeting Florio for our engagement shoot first allowed us to get to know him and his style. From then on, we knew Lighthouse was a perfect match for us! Florio and his assistants, Danielle and Luis, were able to capture every perfect moment from the very beginning to the end of our wedding day. We had an absolute blast working with the team and the pictures that we've seen so far are exceptional! I would 100% recommend Lighthouse to be your wedding photographers! They are above average in their professionalism, abilities and personalities. Thank you again!

Renee · Married on 08/26/2016

There's no words to describe how amazing Florio, Monica, and the entire Lighthouse team are. We are absolutely in love with all our photos from our wedding day and our album is absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't be happier and are so thrilled we chose them for our special day. Florio, Joe & Danielle were all on time, so sweet, and easy to work with, even when we were sick of taking pictures in the August heat. Highly highly HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding service and quality.

Renee · Married on 08/26/2016

Florio and the Lighthouse team were AMAZING! Throughout the wedding process, Monica was always available to answer questions and provide insight into engagement photo locations and wedding day photo locations. On the wedding day, our minds were at ease knowing that Florio and his team were by our sides every step of the way. Their sense of humor definitely helped calm our nerves and helped everything run smoothly. The photos we've seen so far are absolutely beautiful and we cannot wait to see them all!! We highly recommend the Lighthouse Photography team!!!

CINDY · Married on 06/12/2016

Florio and his staff are just amazing all the way around!! Love the pictures from my daughter and son in law's wedding he did June of 2016

Jenna · Married on 11/13/2015

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot with Florio, the owner. He is fantastic! He took amazing pictures and is so dedicated to getting the perfec shoot. He was even laying in the grass to get the right angle. The turn around time to get our pictures was so quick too. We are looking forward to our wedding even more now.

• AlexandEddie2015

Alexandrea · Married on 10/17/2015

David was the photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding. He is absolutely amazing. I have never received so many compliments on pictures before. Every photo (and there were thousands) was thoughtful and artistically planned. He truly has an eye for making great photos. My husband does not like being the center of attention and does not like photos being taken. You would never know it looking at our pictures! David was joking around with him to make sure each picture looked natural and comfortable. On top of doing a great job with the photos, David and his team made sure that we were on time for each part of the day.
    Also, Monica (who booked us and made the arrangements with us) is always available. It is very easy to get in touch with her. When we wanted to have out "thank yous" sent out, Monica was so prompt. Within 2 days, she had given us many options along with proofs of the cards. They were ready within a week (and this was right around the holidays in November and December).
    I am so happy that we decided to go with Lighthouse Photography! I highly recommend their services!!!

meagan · Married on 10/02/2015

Florio, Monica, & staff are the BEST!! I booked them for my wedding this past Friday, October 2nd, and all I can say is WOW!! They went above and beyond to get the best shots and made it fun while doing it. Pictures are all you have to remember such an important day in your life and they do an incredible job at capturing every moment. They are all so talented and professional and I cannot wait to work with them again. I would HIGHLY recommend Lighthouse Photography & their team to anyone & everyone!!

Nichole · Married on 09/25/2015

We booked Lighthouse a year in advance. Once we met with Florio we knew he was who we wanted to capture such a special day, and we were right. Throughout the planning process, Monica was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of, everyone was on time and a pleasure to work with. We got our pictures back about 6 weeks after the wedding - which was much faster than I was expecting, and we love them!

Christina · Married on 08/21/2015

The Lighthouse team is amazing! We booked Florio and company 18 months before our August wedding and since then, it has really been a dream to work with them. From the first meeting, to our engagement photos with Florio, to our wedding day, thank you cards, video and soon-to-be albums, they made the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible. Monica and I were in contact often - she is sweet, professional, punctual and a delight to work with! Florio's vibrant personality and sense of humor made us feel comfortable in front of the camera during both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. Flora and his team did a great job not only of capturing our wedding day perfectly, but also keeping us on time/on a schedule throughout the whole day/night. He has such a talent and creative eye - we were so happy with the way our pictures came out and will treasure them for years and years to come! Ildar was our videographer, and he too did the most amazing job capturing our special day - we love our video; it is exactly as I had hoped and imagined it to be (I had made a few requests on how I would like it edited, and the editing team definitely hit them all!). We made the best decision in booking Lighthouse for our wedding!

Brittany · Married on 08/14/2015

The team at Lighthouse Photography is simply amazing and they really do go above and beyond! Every step of the way, they were right there by our side from the initial meeting to our wedding day. To me, the most important aspects of the wedding are the photographs and video as you will have that to cherish and reflect on for many years to come. I could not have asked for a better group of people to share my special day with. The day of your wedding things can get so hectic but the lighthouse team is so professional and make sure you capture all those specials. I cannot wait to see all the pictures they captured and i am fully assured that there was no moment that they did not capture. My parents were also stunned by their professionalism and the quality of their work. They could not stop mentioning how amazing they were and the fact that it seemed like we had our our "paparazzi" and how they know that every moment was captured. Thank you to the Lighthouse Photography Team!!

Lesley · Married on 07/18/2015

Jonathan, Brian, Edna and Joe were the absolute most AMAZING team of photographers at my wedding! I am so beyond thankful to have had such amazing photographers to capture and the best day of my life with !! The entire team was equally as excited as we were on our wedding day, they were so enthusiastic and had such awesome ideas for pictures. The entire staff at Lighthouse was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and so extremely responsive and helpful to all questions we had. Thank you Lighthouse Photography!! I STRONGLY recommend all brides and grooms use Lighthouse for their wedding photos!

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2015

Florio and the Lighthouse team were absolutely incredible for our wedding this past weekend. We worked with Florio for our engagement shoot and him, along with his team Jonathan, Joe & Inna, for our wedding. Florio & team are wonderful, fun, so artistic and make you feel completely at ease. Our entire wedding loved them! We can not wait to see the photos and video - we already know they will exceed our expectations and we very highly recommend them to every bride!

Tracey · Married on 05/02/2015

The team at Lighthouse Photography was fantastic to work with! They made our wedding day go smoothly and our pictures came out amazing!! Florio is a great photographer and made it fun and easy to take pictures, even with our large wedding party. He also did engagement photos with us, which came out beautifully. I highly recommend Lighthouse to anyone looking for great photography and nice people!!

Alana · Married on 04/18/2015

Florio and his team have been amazing since we booked them. We had a great e-shoot with Florio and are looking forward to our wedding being shot by him as well! The team at Lighthouse is professional and always willing to answer questions when we have them. We are SO glad we chose them for our wedding day!

Allie · Married on 04/18/2015

Florio and his team are awesome! Florio also shot our engagement pics, so we knew we were going to get top notch wedding photos. He also came HIGHLY recommended from two couples that we knew. He and his team are so fun to work with. They really put you at ease during your big day. Florio kept us laughing and really made it comfortable. He is so creative, you can really tell he loves what he does and that makes it so fun! Monica in the office was great to work with. We originally booked Lighthouse for a Sept date and we ended up moving our day up to April and Monica made sure Florio would still be available for us which was so important to us. I would never chose any photographer other than Florio in the future for all of our photo worthy events! THANK YOU LIGHTHOUSE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!

Amazing photographers! We just got married on 10/18/14. Florio & Megan were our photographers, and Chris was the assistant. Each of them went above & beyond and really outdid themselves! They made me and my husband and our families feel so comfortable in front of the cameras. They were extremely professional and fun for the entirety on such a long day. We cannot wait to see our pictures -- we know they will be amazing. Thank you!