93 Reviews for Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair

Licensed (4)
Contour Makeup (3)
Blowouts (1)
92 Ali - Long Island Makeup and Hair Reviews

Ali and her team were amazing!!!! They did a great job! We were a large party so they were very accommodating. Last minute, my aunt decided she wanted to get her make up done and they were able to do it. I would use her services again!

Profile Picture Therese, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Ali for my wedding in January '18 and she was awesome! Very professional and knowledgeable. She had very good suggestions for the big day and knew how to time everything out very well. My bridal party and I all looked stunning and it lasted the entire night. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture rache, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Ali as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and I couldn’t believe how amazing she was. When I got engaged the first vendor I booked was Ali. It was by far the easiest decision I had to make leading up to my wedding. I didn’t have a clear picture of what I wanted during my trial and she knew exactly what to do. She is a true artist and will make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself. It’s so important to surround yourself with beautiful people for your big day and Ali really couldn’t have been more awesome!

Photo
Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I had to plan my wedding very quickly and Ali had done the hair and makeup for my best friends wedding a few years ago. I had thought my friend had looked beautiful and I hoped that Ali would be available. It was my lucky day, because she was available, quick to respond and very nice. She did both my hair and makeup and it came out really beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Ali to do hair and makeup for my 10/7/17 wedding and it was one of the best/easiest decisions I’ve ever made! Years ago, a friend of mine was tagged in one of Ali’s photos on FaceBook from a wedding she was in, and her makeup was absolutely GORGEOUS. I couldn’t believe the before and after photos. I spent a good hour browsing through all of Ali’s photos and just KNEW that I had to have her do my hair and makeup when I got married (I wasn’t even engaged at the time!!!!!!) She was one of the first vendors that I booked after I got engaged, and I didn’t meet with any other hair and makeup artist. I HAD to have her for my wedding! At my first trial, Ali came to my house and was so incredibly kind and helpful... She walked me through every single step of the process and made sure I was happy with the final look. To top it all off, she takes the time to get to know you and your future husband! She is so caring!!

Ali and her team we’re absolutely AMAZING and a complete joy to work with on my wedding day! They arrived EXACTLY when they said they would, and stuck to the time schedule right down to the minute! She made me feel ultra relaxed the entire morning. Ali is a pro and knows what she’s doing! If you want to wake up the morning of your wedding without a care in the world when it comes to your look, hire Ali...trust me, you will not be disappointed!! I hope to work with her again in the future!!

Profile Picture Josephine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her team were super professional and creative. Their work spoke for themselves; I received so many complements about how amazing my makeup was and how beautiful I and all of my bridesmaids looked. Not only did all of our makeup and hair look amazing, but it was also a lot of fun getting ready that morning with such a great group of professionals. During the planning process, Ali was very organized and responsive; her breakdown of costs, timelines, and services was very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Ali to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture User6541357, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can’t begin to thank Ali enough for the phenomenal work she did on me and my girls. Everyone’s hair and makeup far exceeded my expectations. Not only were Ali and her assistant, Ali, so professional, but we had such a blast with them! They recreated exactly what everyone wanted and our hair/makeup lasted over 24 hours, even with all the crying lol. I can’t say enough good things! I will be referring all of my bridal friends to Ali! xo danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali was a total professional who did my hair and make up for my daughter's wedding. I looked incredible and received many compliments throughout the evening. I would highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her best friend Ali were an absolute pleasure to work with. Seeing her beautiful work over the years and how long this makeup and hair truly last was proof enough that we chose the right person to make this family and myself feel amazing on this special day. We told them and shows them what we wanted and they listened and the results were just that. Simple and beautiful. She is accessible and responds very quickly with honest answers and great prices. She came as early as 5:30am and with a smile and calm demeanor during a stressful morning. She put us all at ease and got us ready all within the time limits. 5 women with very different hair and looks done in under 4 hours. She is amazing at what she does. Thank you, Ali for every moment of this!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and team were absolutely amazing! Not only were they so professional and GOOD at what they do, they were a ton of fun! Ali was so fun to talk to while also concentrating and working so hard on all of us (she brought a professional light with her which is SO smart!) We loved our hair and makeup (and the fake lashes are awesome) and it lasted the whole night despite it being 85 degrees and an outside wedding! We cannot thank you enough, we have received so many compliments on how we looked, you guys really were exceptional!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Loved everything about Ali’s work! I couldn’t have dreamed for anything better.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There is no better than Ali in this industry! Her work and professionalism is impeccable!
I got complement after complement on my hair and make up, not only from family and friends but from other vendors who had said they'd seen nothing like it.
She was the first thing I booked and I'm so glad she was available to be there when I got ready.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Ali was awesome to work with. She's easy going, makes you feel comfortable and does amazing work! She made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely flawless on my wedding day. I highly recommend her and would use her again in a heartbeat. I wish she could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and Chris were absolutely amazing! they made everyone look gorgeous, were prompt, fun and gave great energy for my big day, I wish I could do it all over again! I was even able to sleep in my hair and makeup and woke up looking like I just had it done!! Thank you for making me the most gorgeous bride!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Oh my Goodness I dont even know where to start with this review. Ali, is by far the best I worked with for my wedding. She responded fast to emails and was never late. I had my first trial with Ali and booked her right away. This was my 3rd trail I had ( not with her ) but when she wiped my hair up to exactly what I wanted , I knew to book her ! So I am not a makeup person. I am lucky if I wear eye shadow once a month. When I wear makeup its a lot on me. So I had called her again for a 2nd trial gave her a picture and she did exactly that. So now day of she does my hair and makeup . And I couldn't be happier. She knocked it out of the park !! It was AMAZING !! She was finished with hair and makeup around 11am and it lasted till 3am. I even had the full curls the next day. lol I highly recommend Ali and her team. They were so professional !

Profile Picture User5639423, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I did my hair and makeup trial for my wedding in the summer with Ali. She did such a great job that I booked her on the spot. Leading up to the wedding she was always quick to respond to any questions I had. On the day of, her and her assistant (also Ali) came to do my hair and makeup as well as several others in my bridal party. Everyone was so happy with how it came out ! My hair was just how we discussed and the makeup was beautiful! My biggest concern for hair and makeup was that it would last the full day and night. Ali assured me it would and she was right ! Both looked amazing and I even woke up with the makeup looking good :). I would highly recommend Ali for all your wedding and party hair and makeup needs !

Thanks Ali ,

Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with the initial meeting for my wedding. As an out-of-town bride, I was getting married near my hometown/parents, and was worried about finding someone local for my make-up and hair. Ali came recommended (from my planner), and was amazing. Ali came to my parent's house for my trial and was friendly, and professional, and put my mind at ease immediately. I showed her what I liked, what I didn't like, what I was thinking... based on Pinterest, and she created my look from there. I liked my trial hair, and LOVED my makeup. On my wedding day, I asked Ali to switch my hairstyle a little. She left plenty of time for me to test out the look I wanted, ensure I was happy, and I looked the way I imagined. I could not have been happier with my 'bridal look' and my pictures are stunning! Thank you to Ali, and her team, for creating everything my bridal party and I were hoping for on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Ali is the BEST! Not only is her work amazing, but she is highly organized, and is always early to all of her scheduled appointments. She is incredibly personable, and helped make my day GREAT! I highly recommend her and her team.

Profile Picture Elisha, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Even before we met, Ali was quick to respond to all inquiries and emails. From the moment I met Ali for a trial of hair and makeup, I knew I needed to book her for my wedding day. Both Ali and her team are extremely professional, personable and most of all...talented. They perfected all the girls looks for the biggest day of my life and I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you Ali forevermore for creating fantastic looks for everyone in the bridal party as well as for myself! I highly recommend her and her team for any event.

Profile Picture Holly, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I wish there were more stars! From the minute I e-mailed Ali until my wedding day, she was quick to respond to e-mails, professional, kept me sane, and above all, did a magnificent job. She spent almost 3 hours for my trial, making me feel super comfortable and I knew hair and makeup was something I wouldn't have to worry about because Ali and her team had it covered. Everyone at my wedding marveled at not only my hair and makeup, but also my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and aunt.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

There is no other MUA to use for your wedding. Just use her. I say this because before I went for a trial with Ali, I wasted money on a trial with someone else. Although their make-up was nice and the hair average, it did not wow me. I knew I had to go with someone different so I decided to give Ali a try and thank goodness I did! For trial she comes to you--she listened to what I wanted and made me look amazing, just the wow factor I was looking for! I didn't want to take a shower because I looked so great. Day of she had to come super early because I had an early wedding and she came right on time and ready to work. Not only does she do a superb job, she is genuinely a very nice friendly person which is great! She made my sister look like a million bucks, and the transformation for me was ridiculous (as seen on her Instagram which everyone should take a look at!). My make-up lasted from 8 in the morning right through to midnight when I finally went to sleep. My hair, which never holds a curl, held all night. My photographer was able to pull me from my reception and still take pictures after all the dancing and sweating because I still looked great. Like I said anybody would be crazy to go with anyone else, Ali is the best!

Profile Picture User7469527, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali was wonderful! She is such a talented make-up artist. She's a sweetheart too! I loved how she made me look on my special day=)

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We did a trial to give me a sense for her work, which was perfect. When the big day came, Ali was on time and a complete professional. I couldn't be happier with her work and would gladly recommend her to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. She went above and beyond for my entire bridal party. She is professional and affordable. She was really an amazing part of the day! I'd highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7468101, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Ali was extremely professional and responsive, and did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding (and my engagement pictures)!!! I was so happy with how my hair (and especially my makeup) turned out! My skin looked completely flawless! I highly recommend Ali for any wedding hair and makeup, or even any professional photos you may be taking!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes