14549 31st AVE NE, Seattle, WA 98155 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alexandra Knight Photography

I'm Alex.

Pacific Northwest born and raised.

Peanut butter cup hoarder.

Rescuer of everything.

Seahawks fan & traveling 12th man!

High-functioning Introvert.

Filled with permanent wanderlust - especially for my favorite country, Italy.

Fur baby lover (which mean I will love yours, so bring them to your session PLEASE!)

Consistent over-typer when I'm trying to introduce myself.

And also super important: Friends & The Office expert.

I was a painter and drawer until my last quarter at the University of Washington while getting my fine art undergraduate, but after my first quarter of picture taking - which was followed by a darkroom and film based photo program since I was so hooked - photography became my career. Being an entrepreneur is challenging on the daily, but it's 110% worth it because of the incredible couples and families I meet along the way.

My photo bucket list includes a wedding featuring horses, an wedding in Italy, an elegant wedding featuring a black wedding dress, photographing a bride or couple with lots of gorgeous tattoos, and a portrait session in Banff or Glacier. I adore traveling and have photographed weddings in Paris, Grand Teton National Park, San Francisco, Montana, Oregon, and all over Washington State.

Above all, I believe that love is love.

I steadfastly believe in equal rights for all, regardless of religion, gender and race.

Come as you are, because I promise you that I can't wait to get to know YOU and the person you've created a love story with.

Follow Alexandra Knight Photography on

akpbridegroomsunset
akptwirldress

13 Reviews for Alexandra Knight Photography

Megan · Married on 07/22/2018

Alex was extremely professional, courteous, and kind. She helped us pick the package that worked best for us. When I wanted to add an extra hour to our package last minute after realizing our timeline, she was so flexible and able to accommodate without any issues. She kept in communication with us on a regular basis checking in every so often ensuring things were set, and asking if we needed anything. Her work speaks for itself! Her pictures are amazing. She has suggestions for shots and accommodates requested shots, and then just knows what to do to capture our day in the way we wanted to remember it. It was one of the best things we did - hiring Alex.

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2017

I've known Alex for some time now and had seen her beautiful work before, so when it came time to select our wedding photographer I knew exactly who to call! Her attention to detail and passion for what she does truly set her apart from the rest. She was not just the photographer on my wedding day but just a great friend - from herding all of our families for photos or making sure to capture all the special moments of the day... It would not have been the same without her. Alex THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for capturing all the love on our wedding day. It truly was magical and I'm so happy that I can re-live it every time I look at my wedding photos.

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

We were having a destination wedding in Washington, so we met with Alex one time before the big day. She immediately put us both at ease, and clearly knew her stuff! She was prompt, professional and a lot of fun to have around on our wedding day. She put everyone at ease, got my family members to smile (which is difficult) and we had a blast hanging out with her too! She has a great eye, and got lots of candid fun shots along with the more standard posed shots. Everyone was so pleased with the photos and how they turned out, we are so excited to see the prints!

Award

Alexandra Knight Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alexandra Knight Photography 1
    10% Off Wedding Packages - Mention Wedding Wire!
    Mention you found me on Wedding Wire when booking and receive 10% off of your wedding photography package of choice! Save $250-350 or more!

• 14549 31st AVE NE Seattle, WA 98155 See on map