Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About 206 Events

206 Events is a Production and Entertainment Company providing Wedding & A/V Services around the Greater Puget Sound Area. Offering award-winning Show Management, DJ and Emcee Talent, Performance Entertainment, Custom Lighting Design, and Professional Audio Installations to create spectacular Corporate Galas, Holiday Celebrations, Weddings and Parties for all Occasions.

With over two decades of experience, our team of professionals at 206 Events will work to bring your vision to life! Meticulously executing details and seamlessly integrating our decor and AV elements to create a truly memorable experience for your guests. Contact us and let’s get the planning process started today!

• DJ & Emcee Services

87 Reviews for 206 Events

• Delaney

Delaney W. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best ever!!

Where do I start? Troy went above and beyond for us as our plans changed over and over due to COVID. We hired him as our DJ and emcee. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding, Troy never wavered in his focus on making this day special for us. My husband and I have very different tastes in music but he helped create playlists that included songs that we both like. He worked closely with our caterer, day-of coordinator, and venue so that when the wedding day arrived, we got to enjoy the day and not worry about setting anything up or coordinating anything. His emcee skills helped the reception run smoothly and made sure everyone had a good time! We are so excited to work with him again for our post-COVID reception next year!!

Sent on 12/18/2020

206 Events's reply:

What a pleasure it was to be able to support you on your wedding day during these crazy times! You were both such a pleasure to work with, and what an amazing day. I can't wait for the big party I know we will have celebrating you two next year!

Aly P. · Married on 03/10/2020

206 Events was essential for our day!

When I started planning our wedding I didn’t think I needed a DJ or lighting. I was wrong! Troy and 206 Events were an essential part of our big day. Troy is super easy to work with and was amazing on the day of with whatever was needed. There was a lot to navigate with the pandemic but he jumped right in and I knew I had nothing to worry about. Thank you so much Troy!

Sent on 10/12/2020

206 Events's reply:

Thank you Aly! It was an amazing celebration, I was happy to be a part of your special day! Thanks so much for choosing 206 Events as your Wedding DJ Company!

Neha · Married on 08/17/2019

We could NOT have done it without Troy! MCing and more

I was hesitant to book a DJ at first; since high school I had my heart set on a live band at my wedding, and the last few weddings I had been to the DJ did not impress. But I am so glad I worked with Troy and 206 events. I decided to call him because there were a few A/V details I needed help with. In one phone call he was able to easily solve all those problems and help me troubleshoot several other logistical points of the wedding that had been blocking me. Troy was able to take care of all sound for our event (ceremony, live band, and background music), MC the whole night, set up lighting, and serve as a day-of coordinator/point-person on the day. His professionalism and extensive experience with weddings solved so many of our problems effortlessly. He also helped us walk through the timeline of the event and provided a number of helpful suggestions for flow and timing.

On wedding day he was the perfect MC -- clear, friendly, professional -- and he did a very good job of checking in with us about the flow of the evening, allowing it to deviate from the schedule without completely going overtime. We felt like we were in good hands the whole time, and later we discovered just how many details were wrangled last-minute without us having to worry! Strong recommendation for his services as an all-around wedding logistics genius!

Sent on 01/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

206 Events FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

Troy is really professional and brings an elevated aspect to the entertainment. We love working with him!

• Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

I'd like to take some credit at least for helping Troy to find that he should be DJing for a career and here he is - doing it right by providing a great combination of talent, skills and service to deliver quality music, sound and lighting for events. Not many DJs in our area are well rounded like this, but Troy is one of them.

• Fresh Pics Photobooths Photo Booths

Definetly top notch when it comes to professionalism. If your looking for someone that will be on time, respectful of the venue and guests yet pump up the crowd, well call 206 Events!

• Seattle, WA, 98101 See on map