11761 S. Orange Blossom Trail Suite D, Orlando, FL 32837 Map · Phone number

About Alce Events

Alce Events is dedicating to providing the wedding that every couple deserves! They are recognized for their unparalleled level of service, and creating an experience that will last a lifetime. We embrace the opportunity to be creative, paying attention to every detail that reflects your uniqueness to create a spectacular wedding celebration.

To set up an appointment or for more information, please call (321) 251-8424 or email us at info@alceevents.com.

AlceEventsLDWC2
AlceEventsLDWC2

3 Reviews for Alce Events

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 09/17/2010

Vanessa Alce really went above and beyond for us. My husband and I were out of state for 6 of the 8 months we had to plan our wedding. We returned to town just one week before our wedding. Vanessa took care of everything we needed and made sure that everything was ready for us. When a storm came out of nowhere on our wedding day, Vanessa was able to keep everything under control and even though we had to start about 45 minutes late, she made sure that everything happened smoothly and perfectly.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Valerie · Married on 07/24/2010

I just wanted to thank you and Guilbert for making my wedding day a wonderful, stress-free experience. From the wedding rehearsal, to the ceremony and the reception…everything was perfect and exactly what I have always dreamed of.

I am still receiving so many compliments about the decorations and how much fun people had, and... it’s all thanks to Alce Events!

I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work and all the hours you put into making my wedding day very special."

Valerie

Sent on 10/06/2010

Gustavo · Married on 12/05/2008

They planned mostly my whole wedding, I'm very happy with the service and amount of professionalism I got!

Sent on 12/12/2008

Alce Events FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design

• 11761 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Suite D Orlando, 32837 See on map
    3214420085 (Other Phone Number)
    3212516063 (Fax Number)
    Please call us to schedule an appointment.