illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Agape Events

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
Alissa
Alissa Sent on 04/23/2019

Amazing day of coordinator

Diana was absolutely amazing to work with! I am a bit Type A and I knew I wanted to actually enjoy my wedding day instead of being stressed or making a friend coordinate - best decision! I just enjoyed the day, she took care of all the details and everyone in the wedding party loved her. There were a couple of times I remembered something needed to be done and she had already taken care of it! I would highly recommend her!
S
Sarah Sent on 01/19/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Book her. Anything going on behind the scenes at my wedding, I was completely oblivious to because of her amazing organization and professionalism. The best money I spent as far as wedding budget goes. She goes above and beyond for her brides!
Lynze
Lynze Sent on 09/08/2016
5 out of 5 rating
I never thought I would be the bride to have a wedding planner! I am a creative person who loves to plan all of life's events so it seemed crazy to pay someone to plan my biggest day. However, about a month into planning I realized that you have no idea what you don't know about planning a wedding. Its so complex! That's where Diana came to save the day! My husband and I were living out of state for the first 6 months of our 12 months of planning. Diana was amazing! She lined up my vendors, gave me loads of options, and answered ALL of my 10,000 emails, not even kidding! Every step of the way, Diana was there with advice on how my dress should fit and a firm hand when my wedding spending was getting out of control. She was always honest and kind! Looking back on my wedding day, I know I would never have had the day I did without the support of Diana. Weather you need a full on planner or just some extra hand holding, Diana is your girl! She will keep you cool, calm, and collected!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Nicole & Tim
86 photos · 06/30/2018

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding