5707 W Shawnee Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
  • Deals 2

About Wild with Joy Events

Wild with Joy Events is a passionate wedding and event planning company located in Spokane, Washington. Sarah A. Davis, the owner and lead planner behind this creative business, wants to make your day as perfect as possible. Her goal is to remove any stress you may be feeling during your planning process, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding. Wild with Joy Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination based on your individual needs and desires.

Sarah offers each couple a free consultation to go over their unique vision for their big day, and to answer any questions they may have. Her Full Wedding Coordination package starts the day you become engaged, while her Partial Planning option, starts about six months before you say “I do.” For those who need assistance with setup and cleanup, as well as wedding-day management, her Day-of Coordination package is the best option. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Wild with Joy Events 4
Wild with Joy Events 5
  • Heather

Heather Pomranky · Married on 09/07/2019

The best wedding planner in the PNW!

Sarah with Wild with Joy events was recommended to me from the owner of my venue, and I am so so glad I got into touch with her! She helped with my day-of wedding coordination! (But quite honestly she was there for most of the process which I am so thankful!) Sarah was such a joy to work with, and made me feel so confident in all the choices that I was making for my big day! She has incredible style, and I was amazed at her gorgeous decorating of our venue! She really tied in my “Fall” theme beautifully! It looked straight out of a glamorous magazine!! Sarah was so sweet, and was adamant that I could reach out to her, day or night, for whatever I may need (which I totally took her up on that offer lol) She took all of my stress completely off my shoulders. I couldn’t of imagined my most important day, my wedding, without the help of Sarah!!! Thank you for making my wedding planning a breeze!

Wild with Joy Events 6
    Wild with Joy Events 11
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Sarah Smith · Married on 07/13/2019

Choose Wild With Joy Events for all your wedding planning needs

Sarah with Wild With Joy Events was amazing to work with for the planning of my wedding. I had no idea what I was doing and she helped guide my husband and me every step of the way. She was so patient and understanding even during my occasional bridezilla moments. Everything got ordered and booked as requested by Sarah and on the day of the wedding she slayed. I didn't have to worry about anything. She put together my flower arrangements and my arbor and the whole venue looked stunning. I couldn't have done it without her. I highly suggest hiring a wedding planner for your special day because it alleviates so much stress, and I suggest you hire Sarah. Thank you for all your help, Sarah. You made our day so special and something we will never forget.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Wild with Joy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wild with Joy Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wild with Joy Events 2
    Mr&Mrs love deal

For limited time and WEDDINGWIRE USERS, i am offering a great deal for couples who are about to say i do in 2020 or 2021. For limited time, i am pricing my full coordination at $1000, full coordination includes the whole planning, i hold your hand while planning your wedding and make it less stressful! This is a great deal, because its limited time, spots are going to get booked like crazy, so take your leap and reach out today! The wedding wire discount is also on top of the $1000, so your getting deals on top of deals! Contact today so we meet up for coffee and get to know each other!

• 5707 W Shawnee Ave Spokane, WA, 99208 See on map