P.O. Box 488, Newport, WA 99156 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About Satin N Sage Events

Satin N Sage Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Washington that has planned and coordinated over 100 events. They create truly original celebrations that make for everlasting memories, ensuring that your dream wedding comes to fruition.

Experience

Owner and design specialist Patricia Naumoff has over 15 years of experience in the industry, using her passion at an early age to plan sweet 16s and school sponsored events. She has worked for companies like Hyatt, Hilton and Marriott, offering special event planning services free of charge to associations hosting amazing fundraisers.

The attentive and detailed planners at Satin N Sage Events, LLC work with couples to understand their tastes and needs. They will utilize their creativity and expertise to offer fully customized event coordination services that suit weddings of all shapes and sizes. They provide couples with guidance throughout the planning process and are committed to creating a one-of-a-kind ambience for each amazing event. Services include:

• Day-of wedding management

Satin N Sage Events 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Davis · Married on 09/10/2019

Full wedding planning

Where to begin.... when searching for a wedding planner for my destination wedding, I had reached out to several wedding planners. Patricia was the only one who made time to talk to me knowing my wedding was a year and a half away. She was there for me with quick replies to my texts and emails. I gave Patricia a vision and she ran with it. Everything from the tent lighting down to the table centerpieces were done beautifully. She surprised me by creating the most beautiful wedding cake table. She truly put love into her work and it shows. She was amazing with all my guests and was very attentive to all my needs. When my husband and I needed a break away she whisked us off to have a little downtime and get a moment to take in all that had happened. If you want a planner who is supportive, knowledgeable then Patricia is your girl! She can help you pick any other vendors you will need. She hooked us up with all our vendors and we couldn’t have been happier. We not only had a beautiful and wonderful wedding planner but we gained a friend in the process. ❤️ Brad and Jen Davis

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Satin N Sage Events 12
    Satin N Sage Events 13
  • Loren

Loren Takeuchi · Married on 06/24/2019

Patricia is what you need!

Patricia is amazing. You can tell she enjoys her work and is wonderful at it! Patricia helped make sure our wedding went flawlessly on June 24th this year. She is a lovely human and spectacular planner. I don’t know what I would have done without Patricia. By the time the wedding came around, she already felt like family. Her way of speaking and guiding everyone is perfect. I initially thought I wouldn’t need a wedding planner, but am so happy I found Patricia. My venue and DJ recommended her with fervor and I know why. When I had an issue with one of my vendors, Patricia fixed the problem without a single complaint. She does not let her brides get tossed around and understands what customer service is all about. I miss Patricia already! She went above and beyond for me and I can’t thank her enough. When bugs got in my dress, she got them out. When my train got messy, she straightened it out. When I needed help removing my veil and putting up my bustle, she was there. No questions asked. She anticipated my every need. You get more than you pay for because she doesn’t treat her job like a job. It’s something she loves. I could not recommend her enough. Patricia, if you ever head to Vacaville, know you can stay with Joe and I no questions asked! I will never forget her for my whole life. She made my dreams come true.

Patricia exceeded my expectations and was beyond a dream come true to work with. She’s now a member of our family! She is a main component of our wedding’s success and I’m so happy that I chose her!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Satin N Sage Events 14

Satin N Sage Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,125.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings