P.O. Box 488, Newport, WA 99156 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About Satin N Sage Events

Satin N Sage Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Newport, Washington that has planned and coordinated over 100 events. They create truly original celebrations that make for everlasting memories, ensuring that your dream wedding comes to fruition.

Experience

Owner and design specialist Patricia Naumoff has over 15 years of experience in the industry, using her passion at an early age to plan sweet 16s and school sponsored events. She has worked for companies like Hyatt, Hilton and Marriott, offering special event planning services free of charge to associations hosting amazing fundraisers.

The attentive and detailed planners at Satin N Sage Events, LLC work with couples to understand their tastes and needs. They will utilize their creativity and expertise to offer fully customized event coordination services that suit weddings of all shapes and sizes. They provide couples with guidance throughout the planning process and are committed to creating a one-of-a-kind ambience for each amazing event. Services include:

• Day-of wedding management

1 User photo

Satin N Sage Events 1
  • Loren

Loren Takeuchi · Married on 06/24/2019

Patricia is what you need!

Patricia is amazing. You can tell she enjoys her work and is wonderful at it! Patricia helped make sure our wedding went flawlessly on June 24th this year. She is a lovely human and spectacular planner. I don’t know what I would have done without Patricia. By the time the wedding came around, she already felt like family. Her way of speaking and guiding everyone is perfect. I initially thought I wouldn’t need a wedding planner, but am so happy I found Patricia. My venue and DJ recommended her with fervor and I know why. When I had an issue with one of my vendors, Patricia fixed the problem without a single complaint. She does not let her brides get tossed around and understands what customer service is all about. I miss Patricia already! She went above and beyond for me and I can’t thank her enough. When bugs got in my dress, she got them out. When my train got messy, she straightened it out. When I needed help removing my veil and putting up my bustle, she was there. No questions asked. She anticipated my every need. You get more than you pay for because she doesn’t treat her job like a job. It’s something she loves. I could not recommend her enough. Patricia, if you ever head to Vacaville, know you can stay with Joe and I no questions asked! I will never forget her for my whole life. She made my dreams come true.

Patricia exceeded my expectations and was beyond a dream come true to work with. She’s now a member of our family! She is a main component of our wedding’s success and I’m so happy that I chose her!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Satin N Sage Events 2

Lynnsie · Married on 08/25/2018

She is Amazing!

I highly recommend Satin N Sage for your dream wedding experience. Patricia is beyond amazing and made our day more than perfect. If you are looking for a coordinator who is easy to work with, helpful, understanding, professional, and experienced then you can't go wrong. She simply knows what she is doing and will keep your mind at ease throughout the entire big day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Satin N Sage Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,125.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings