Satin N Sage Events LLC

Newport, WA View map
4.8 out of 5 rating
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Satin N Sage Events, LLC is a destination wedding planning company, serving Eastern Washington, North Idaho, Montana and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They have planned and coordinated 100's of events. They create truly original celebrations that make for everlasting memories, ensuring that your dream wedding, birthday, anniversary or family reunion comes to fruition.

Experience

Owner and design specialist Patricia Naumoff has over 15 years of experience in the industry, using her passion at an early age to plan sweet 16s and school sponsored events. She has worked for companies like Hyatt, Hilton and Marriott, offering special event planning services free of charge to associations hosting amazing fundraisers.

The attentive and detailed planners at Satin N Sage Events, LLC work with couples to understand their tastes and needs. They will utilize their creativity and expertise to offer fully customized event coordination services that suit weddings, birthdays, annivaersaries and family reunions of all shapes and sizes. They provide you with guidance throughout the planning process and are committed to creating a one-of-a-kind ambience for each amazing event. Services include:

• Planning and design package
  • Exclusive decoration and styling
  • Lighting setups
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Christine K. Married on 07/31/2021

So glad we had her!!

We absolutely loved working with Patricia!! We weren鈥檛 initially planning to have a coordinator but are so glad that we did, especially with the craziness of COVID. She was so helpful throughout each step of the way and put us at ease with her knowledge and level of organization. She had great suggestions and I felt like I could call her with any questions/concerns. Our wedding day flowed so smoothly and she was so easy to work with!! It took away so much stress from my family and I. We would definitely recommend her to anyone!!
    Steven P. Married on 11/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have done it without Patricia

Weddings are a big undertaking. After you have the help of a wedding planner, you realize how much of the small details matter to make the day come together. Patricia went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable. She was flexible and on top of the details. We wish to express how grateful we are to her for all of her help.

Satin N Sage Events LLC's reply:

Steven, you and Morgan are a wedding planners dream. Thank you so much for your kind words. Being a witness of your joy and happiness is what I live for. My heart is full of joy that I was able to create everlasting memories. I had an "A" Team of wedding professionals to make your day possible. Making memories of joy is what I love to do. All my best to you and Morgan!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Patricia is one of the most wonderful ladies I鈥檝e ever met. She is so helpful. My wedding planning process was a mess (thanks COVID), but after I hired Patricia a huge weight was lifted off of me. She always responded to my messages within a couple hours at most, but usually a few minutes. She guided me through the whole process and made our day of gorgeous! My husband and I did not do a first look, so she helped set up the venue since I was hiding and couldn鈥檛 be helping. She also made our first look down the isle go perfectly!! Her husband Rick was our bartender and he was awesome at helping with everything as well! I would recommend Patricia to everyone bride! She is highly experienced and very sweet.
  • illustration stars

• Joumanah & Luke
    66 photos 路 07/27/2018

43 Vista Cir, 7759 Star Valley Ranch Newport, WA, 83127
5105520181
Location of (Satin N Sage Events LLC)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding