Satin N Sage Events Reviews

1 User photo

Satin N Sage Events 1
  • Loren

Loren Takeuchi · Married on 06/24/2019

Patricia is what you need!

Patricia is amazing. You can tell she enjoys her work and is wonderful at it! Patricia helped make sure our wedding went flawlessly on June 24th this year. She is a lovely human and spectacular planner. I don’t know what I would have done without Patricia. By the time the wedding came around, she already felt like family. Her way of speaking and guiding everyone is perfect. I initially thought I wouldn’t need a wedding planner, but am so happy I found Patricia. My venue and DJ recommended her with fervor and I know why. When I had an issue with one of my vendors, Patricia fixed the problem without a single complaint. She does not let her brides get tossed around and understands what customer service is all about. I miss Patricia already! She went above and beyond for me and I can’t thank her enough. When bugs got in my dress, she got them out. When my train got messy, she straightened it out. When I needed help removing my veil and putting up my bustle, she was there. No questions asked. She anticipated my every need. You get more than you pay for because she doesn’t treat her job like a job. It’s something she loves. I could not recommend her enough. Patricia, if you ever head to Vacaville, know you can stay with Joe and I no questions asked! I will never forget her for my whole life. She made my dreams come true.

Patricia exceeded my expectations and was beyond a dream come true to work with. She’s now a member of our family! She is a main component of our wedding’s success and I’m so happy that I chose her!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Satin N Sage Events 2

Lynnsie · Married on 08/25/2018

She is Amazing!

I highly recommend Satin N Sage for your dream wedding experience. Patricia is beyond amazing and made our day more than perfect. If you are looking for a coordinator who is easy to work with, helpful, understanding, professional, and experienced then you can't go wrong. She simply knows what she is doing and will keep your mind at ease throughout the entire big day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Patricia and her staff did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. They made the rehearsal dinner and wedding day go seamlessly. They looked like they had fun and I am not sure that the guest did not know they were not guests, that’s how well they performed their jobs! All of the ancillary persons ie. bartender, caterers said they were fabulous! They said Patricia was the best planner they had ever worked with and said they would love to work with her again. KathyGavin

Sent on 10/10/2018

Arienne Baker · Married on 06/29/2018

Barely had to lift a finger!

Patricia is such a fantastic person and an even better wedding planner. As a procrastinator, our wedding was not going to happen without a little help, and we got way, way more than a little help. Patricia was always available to answer questions, she has fantastic connections which made finding vendors extremely easy, she kept us on track with our timeline and only cracked the whip when she absolutely had to. All in all, our wedding was a beautiful, wonderful event and it was in large part due to Patricia's coordination service. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

2.0
      2.0

To Be Completely Honest...

I was more than excited to work with them... Until the day came. Sure they sent people down the aisle, great. But the reception? The whole time everyone was searching for the coordinator, turns out she was on her phone in the barn. I'm sorry but the service we got for the amount she was paid? I might have well just said I didn't have a coordinator.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Satin N Sage Events's reply:

Dear Emma, My heart hurts that you felt that we did not meet your expectations. We always go above and beyond and feel horrible you feel this way. The owners and I utilize our phones as a form of communication and now I can see how this may have appeared to you. I am sorry you feel we did not perform as you expected. I do want to thank you for taking the time to send in your review. We will be aware of how we are perceived going forward.
    Sincerely,