321 W. 8th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 250
  • Photos & Videos 77
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering

If you are looking for an elegant, memorable, and beautiful setting for your wedding, you owe it to yourself to stop by and visit the Glover Mansion. Our beautiful 1888 Victorian mansion has been extensively restored and updated to include all modern comforts. At the Glover Mansion, we understand that sitting down to a lovingly prepared meal with people you care about is one of life’s great pleasures. So we strive to prepare and serve your meal with the same care you would give it in your own home.

Picturing how you’ll use the stunning features of the Glover Mansion begins with just a tour. Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted by professionals who want your day to be everything you dreamed it would be. Our on-site, accessible event planners walk you through everything you’ll need to know. We can tour any day of the week, just stop by or give us a call to set up a tour!

Red Rock Catering, our partner catering company, provides catering and bar services to venues across the Inland Northwest. Available for events including weddings, corporate meetings, parties, and celebrations of all kinds, we take pride in providing exceptional and memorable menus that will truly excite your guests. Give us a call today for a personalized proposal and menu!

Follow The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering on

• Commellini Estate
  • Roberts Mansion
  • Stone Ridge Event Center
key1119 2
IMG2715
moxie4
The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering
Outdoor wedding arboretum in the Glover Mansion's side yard. This area can be used during...
The beautiful side yard set up for an out-door wedding ceremony. At this wedding, during the...
An example of the delicious catering that The Glover Mansion offers for your wedding, birthday bash,...
indoor3
1247YoshidaSouza
1068YoshidaSouza
IMG5308
The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering
Love this dad + son picture - too precious!
Love this dad + son picture - too precious!
IMG6315
IMG6318
The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering
Tangerine's a tough color, but these gals looked fab!
Tangerine's a tough color, but these gals looked fab!
IMG6334
IMG6351
The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering
Everyone LOVED this steampunk wedding.
Everyone LOVED this steampunk wedding.
IMG7037
Family steampunk!
Family steampunk!
Check out all of those amazing details on this steampunk wedding!
Check out all of those amazing details on this steampunk wedding!
IMG7120
IMG6938
The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering
The whole wedding party (and guests!) got into the steampunk spirit!
The whole wedding party (and guests!) got into the steampunk spirit!
What's a wedding without a ray gun?
What's a wedding without a ray gun?
IMG0472
Real Weddings 9 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

116 Reviews for The Glover Mansion and Red Rock Catering

Maria · Married on 01/30/2016

Our wedding was January 30th 2016. It was absolutely perfect! The staff were wonderful and helpful to our guests. The food was amazing, we got a to-go box to take home so we got to enjoy twice! The whole process was of planning was very easy. Emails were replied to quickly and all questions were answered. I have zero complaints, it was worth every penny to us!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Misty · Married on 12/18/2015

The Glover was an amazing venue. The mansion itself is beautiful. We added a few extra decorations and it just made the whole place come alive. One of my friends posted that they were attending a wedding at Downton Abbey, and it does feel that luxurious.

The staff was amazing. Kelsee worked with me in person and via email. She managed to find times to show me the mansion on short notice when I was visiting town. Brittany was my day of coordinator. I was honestly nervous about having someone I hadn't met be my day of coordinator, but she already knew every detail we had discussed with Kelsee. She also successfully organized 8 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen for the rehearsal and do ceremony.

The food was great and they boxed up the extras to take home. We got the diamond package and it was worth every penny. We got two proteins per guest, which was halibut and sirloin. Both were cooked to the right level of doneness, which is impressive for a buffet.

There is a large bride suite and groom suite, so I was able to have space and privacy when bustling my dress or sneaking out of my heels and into my uggs. The sun room overlooks the backyard and is a beautiful space to sign your marriage certificate.

We had the ceremony, dinner, and reception all at the mansion. The staff seamlessly reset the rooms between each section of the wedding they managed the decorations as we wanted them set, and even added extra touches I hadn't thought of.

My husband and I had so much fun and didn't have to stress about anything. It was a magical event thanks to the professionalism and beauty of the mansion.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/02/2015

We had our wedding here on October 2nd and our Rehearsal Dinner here the night prior, and we can't rave enough about how smoothly everything went! Kelsee Tower was absolutely wonderful in answering any and all questions over email or phone during my long-distance planning, and it was extremely helpful that she took the time to meet with my mom and I in person a few times prior to our event to talk through everything and take a view of what things would look like set up. We also had a wonderful experience with our day-of coordinator Britney. Our families and wedding party were impressed with how she made sure everything ran so smoothly! From the beginning, we loved how the Glover Mansion had everything included and so many food options to choose from. We also loved how convenient to downtown that the Glover Mansion was for all of our out-of-town guests and their hotels. We felt like we couldn't find a better caliber venue for the money, and we truly couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We love the Glover Mansion!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Award

Real Weddings

• Crystal Madsen Photography
    Crystal Madsen Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best wedding venues Spokane has to offer! The team is extraordinary and will provide you with the care you need before and on your wedding day. I love working with The Glover Mansion and am excited each time I receive on of their referrals. AND I cannot leave a review without mentioning their Red Rock Catering team! Seriously, some of the best food and service I have ever experienced in the wedding industry. DO NOT pass up a tour of The Glover!

• 321 W. 8th Ave Spokane, 99204 See on map