Honest in Ivory

Spokane, WA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Honest in Ivory is a locally owned bridal boutique located in Spokane, Washington, that carries beautiful, hand-picked designer bridal gowns. Conveniently situated in the university district near downtown, this converted warehouse beautifully showcases a curated collection of bridal lace, tulle, and chiffon dresses. Guests of Honest in Ivory are provided with the ultimate bridal shopping experience with mimosas, a low-pressure sales environment, and quality gowns from the best designers in the industry.

Experience

The owner of Honest in Ivory worked at a local designer gown shop while pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees at Washington State University. This fostered a love for bridal gowns that lead to her opening her dream bridal shop.

This bridal shop offers bridal gowns, veils, jewelry, and accessories. The store caters to modern brides that are bohemian, classic, romantic, and refined. Bridal gown services offered include the following:

• Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Plus size gowns
  • Shoes
  • Bridal lingerie
  • Appointments only
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Shania
    Shania M. Getting married on 09/16/2023

Best place I’ve been!

I’ve been to multiple dress shops to try on wedding dresses & Honest in Ivory was hands down the best place I went! Cassie was the sweetest person and was so beyond helpful! I even found my dream dress! 100% recommend and 100% would go back.
    Molly S. Getting married on 07/12/2023

Could not have asked for a better first & last bridal shop experience!

Honest In Ivory was the first & last bridal shop I went to! They have a beautiful and inviting space, an incredible selection of dresses, and wonderful people who work there!

Because of Covid, only my 2 sisters originally were able to join me. My parents, grandparents, and aunt were planning on waiting in the car and swapping in and out with them when I found something I liked. However, since we happened to be the only appointment scheduled for our time, the manager, Kenzie, allowed my entire family to come in! It was completely unexpected and I am so grateful she was so accommodating.

Whitney, my stylist for the day, was incredible!! If you are a bride who wants someone who is relaxed, personable, kind, and down-to-earth, Whit is your girl! She made the entire experience so much fun and so easy. I was a bit overwhelmed walking in, knowing this was my first time trying on dresses and I had quite a big crowd watching. Whit immediately made me feel calm, which helped me really enjoy the moment! I felt beautiful and confident in every dress I tried on because of her! I sent Whitney some dress ideas from their Instagram page before my appointment, and every single one was hanging up for me to try on when I first walked in! I ended up choosing the first one I tried on - Thanks Whit :)

Overall, I could not recommend Honest In Ivory enough. I still can't believe I found my dream dress on my first try. I also love supporting a small, woman-owned business in Spokane! If you are looking for a wedding dress, please give this place a try! You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

23 photos · 07/20/2019
  • Cassie & Alexx
    66 photos · 06/29/2019

Sage and Scarlet Photography Sage and Scarlet Photography Wedding Photographers

Cassie is a refreshing addition to Washinton State's wedding industry, and we are so lucky to have such a cutting edge and trendy bridal shop here in Spokane. Cassie is a dream to work with and I basically just want to go live in her store- it's so beautiful. I am truly excited for every one of her brides this season and will recommend her to every one of my brides.

1003 East Trent Avenue Suite 105, Suite 105 Spokane, WA, 99202
509-309-3239

By Appointment Only - Opening August 17th, 2018 Closed Monday-Tuesday Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday Noon-4:00pm
Location of (Honest in Ivory)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding