Honest in Ivory

1003 East Trent Avenue Suite 105, Spokane, WA 99202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 3

About Honest in Ivory

Honest in Ivory is a locally owned bridal boutique located in Spokane, Washington, that carries beautiful, hand-picked designer bridal gowns. Conveniently situated in the university district near downtown, this converted warehouse with industrial accents beautifully showcases a curated collection of bridal lace, tulle and chiffon dresses. Guests of Honest in Ivory are provided with the ultimate bridal shopping experience with mimosas, a low-pressure sales environment and quality gowns from the best designers in the industry.

Experience
The owner of Honest in Ivory worked at a local designer gown shop while pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees at Washington State University – Spokane. This fostered a love for bridal gowns that lead to her opening her own dream bridal shop.

Honest in Ivory is a bridal shop offering bridal gowns, veils, jewelry and accessories. This new shop caters to modern brides that are bohemian, classic, romantic and refined. Bridal gown services offered include the following:

• Sample sales

Videos 1 vídeo

153 Reviews for Honest in Ivory

Hilary Harris · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Could not be happier!

Recently had the dress shopping experience of my dreams at Honest in Ivory! I went into my appointment with a general idea of what I wanted, but unsure of just what style I would fall in love with, and stylist Alex provided the most amazing experience; listening to what I was looking for while also providing a great sample of different shapes and styles. Alex was so kind and knowledgable, and made it so easy to feel comfortable and confident in making my decision! Shop owner Cassie also was so helpful and sweet, dropping by with suggestions and encouragement. From Honest in Ivory's jaw-dropping collection of gowns (seriously...nowhere else compares!), to their amazing stylists, you can look no further for the shopping experience of your dreams!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Bledsoe · Getting married on 05/10/2021

The best ever

My experience with Honest In Ivory has been nothing short of perfect. I followed Cassie's story since before they even opened and always knew I would get my wedding dress there (I was not even engaged at the time). One of the first things I did once I got engaged was book my shopping appointment. The website was extremely user friendly and made the whole process very easy. As it got closer they reminded me with a call and email which included tips on how to make the most of my experience. From the time we walked in, everything went so smoothly. My whole party and I felt so welcomed and they made an experience which can be stressful so simple. I showed my stylist (Alex) what I was interested in and she helped me find the most beautiful dresses. When I was having a hard time deciding she asked me a bunch of questions to help picture my big day and figure out which dress was right for me. The entire experience was incredibly fun and went so smoothly. I would recommend everyone come here for their dress shopping needs! The entire staff is so friendly and inviting, the store is super cute, and they make the experience stress-free and help you find your perfect dress.

Sent on 11/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Honest in Ivory FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Sage and Scarlet Photography Wedding Photographers

Cassie is a refreshing addition to Washinton State's wedding industry, and we are so lucky to have such a cutting edge and trendy bridal shop here in Spokane. Cassie is a dream to work with and I basically just want to go live in her store- it's so beautiful. I am truly excited for every one of her brides this season and will recommend her to every one of my brides.

• 1003 East Trent Avenue, Suite 105 Spokane, 99202 See on map
    509-635-3147 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only - Opening August 17th, 2018 Closed Monday-Tuesday Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday Noon-4:00pm
    Location of (Honest in Ivory)