Honest in Ivory

1003 East Trent Avenue Suite 105, Spokane, WA 99202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Honest in Ivory

Honest in Ivory is a locally owned bridal boutique located in Spokane, Washington, that carries beautiful, hand-picked designer bridal gowns. Conveniently situated in the university district near downtown, this converted warehouse with industrial accents beautifully showcases a curated collection of bridal lace, tulle and chiffon dresses. Guests of Honest in Ivory are provided with the ultimate bridal shopping experience with mimosas, a low-pressure sales environment and quality gowns from the best designers in the industry.

Experience
The owner of Honest in Ivory worked at a local designer gown shop while pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees at Washington State University – Spokane. This fostered a love for bridal gowns that lead to her opening her own dream bridal shop.

Honest in Ivory is a bridal shop offering bridal gowns, veils, jewelry and accessories. This new shop caters to modern brides that are bohemian, classic, romantic and refined. Bridal gown services offered include the following:

• Sample sales

Honest in Ivory 5
Honest in Ivory 6
Honest in Ivory 7

Emeline · Getting married on 06/27/2020

I wasn’t even the bride and I had an amazing experience! My friend traveled back home from Seattle and the ladies helping us pick a dress went above and beyond. I can’t wait for the day I can go in and pick my own dress with their help! Thank you ladies so much for such a wonderful experience.
    Also, we found the most beautiful dress for the best deal!

• Emma Lee

Emma Lee · Getting married on 05/14/2020

I can not say enough about the wonderful women at Honest In Ivory. I had just started my wedding dress journey and I immediately knew that I wanted to buy my dress from them. My first appointment was just me and my Maid of Honor and I found a dress I loved. They set up a second appointment for when my mom was in town and I ended up trying on a couple different dresses that I knew they had in stock from a designer that I love, and my seemingly simple second look turned into a full blown appointment. Not only did they not even bat an eye fact that I had completely changed my mind but they spent every second making sure that I got the dress of my dreams. My mom is from out of town and was so happy with our day and I cant thank them enough for making this the most enjoyable process.

Award

Honest in Ivory FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Sage and Scarlet Photography
    Sage and Scarlet Photography Wedding Photographers

Cassie is a refreshing addition to Washinton State's wedding industry, and we are so lucky to have such a cutting edge and trendy bridal shop here in Spokane. Cassie is a dream to work with and I basically just want to go live in her store- it's so beautiful. I am truly excited for every one of her brides this season and will recommend her to every one of my brides.

• 1003 East Trent Avenue, Suite 105 Spokane, 99202 See on map
    509-635-3147 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only - Opening August 17th, 2018 Closed Monday-Tuesday Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday Noon-4:00pm