Sage and Scarlet Photography

Spokane, WA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Sage and Scarlet Photography is a fine art wedding & boudoir photography service based out of Spokane, Washington. Sage and Scarlet Photography is owned and operated by passionate wedding & boudoir photographer, Elizabeth Selena. While based in the Pacific North West, Elizabeth can capture weddings and destination events across the globe. She understands how stressful the wedding photography planning process can be, and she's here to show you that it doesn't need to be that way at all.

Elizabeth of Sage and Scarlet Photography specializes in capturing fine art, romantic film photographs. Couples & boudoir clients can opt to receive albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, save-the-dates, prints, or thank-you cards of their images. Some of the professional photography services that she and her team offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event a day
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

Jenna V. Married on 01/17/2019

Couldn't Recommend Her Enough (Seriously)

Liz is an incredibly talented, brilliant, warm, wonderful human being and photographer. She not only made hiring a photographer the least stressful to-do on my list, but working with her was genuinely SO fun. We had a destination wedding in the mountains and she was incredibly thoughtful about getting pictures of the gorgeous vistas and cute mountain town, which she did without me even knowing about it! Her warm and calming presence on the big day put me at such ease, she even brought me a tea when my voice started to disappear from an ill-timed sore throat. My husband and I ADORE every picture; and what an awesome problem to have, too many beautiful shots to pick from to print them all! She is not only the best photographer, her prices are very competitive especially for brides on a budget or those who elope but still want high quality and high-art portraits of their special day. I was worried about having a photographer at our intimate, small wedding, but her and her super cool husband-assistant were never "in the way," and in fact, they added to the fun! I seriously could not recommend her enough. Seriously.
    Jenna Married on 01/17/2019
    I am absolutely the last person who would have signed up for a boudoir photo shoot. It took a lot of encouragement from my friends and even more staring down my body image demons to get there. Before our engagement session with Liz she handled our pre-photography anxiety beautifully, so I knew she would handle my vulnerability with grace. When I saw the incredible photos from the engagement session and how she captured the love and connection between my fiancé and me, I knew I would want to work with her again. Her studio is incredible- it has the best light and the style of the shoot was perfect, Liz has a way of capturing light like none other. I felt like a total goddess and I carry that glow with me now, even months later. Not only was the experience of having my photos taken an absolute right-of-passage into embracing my womanhood and my sexuality, the photos are stunning!! I am completely obsessed with how they turned out and, to be quite frank, my fiancé is too. She captured something that was stirring underneath the surface that I didn’t even know that I had in me. I have never looked or felt prettier in my entire life, and the best part is that girl in the photos is ME! She’s not photoshopped, she’s not touched up, and she is real. I honestly cannot recommend Liz enough for her beautiful talent!

Sage and Scarlet Photography's reply:

Stap! Oh my gosh-could we have had any more fun?! From coffees and laughter in the Nordstrom's dressing room to mimosas and a sun-lit winter studio, that shoot was a dream, and I can't WAIT for your Mt. Hood wedding!!!!! And thank you for running away into the woods and snow with David for your engagement shoot. Also a dream. I adore you both and am so excited for all that is ahead for the two of you together...
    Summer Married on 11/02/2018

Base wedding

Working with Liz was the best!! She was so patient with our crazy day and made sure to capture every single moment!!

Sage and Scarlet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your crazy in love joy was absolutely contagious to be around-it was an honor to be a part of your day!
    Xx

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Sage and Scarlet Photography Price Rates

Honest in Ivory Honest in Ivory Wedding Dresses

Liz is INCREDIBLY TALENTED. Not only is she a wonderful photographer but she is an absolute joy to collaborate with. She is so kind-hearted and really embraces body positivity and true authenticity in her photography.

PNW Spokane, WA, 99223
Location of (Sage and Scarlet Photography)

Sage and Scarlet Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sage and Scarlet Photography include in the starting price?

Sage and Scarlet Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Sage and Scarlet Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sage and Scarlet Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Prints

What photography styles does Sage and Scarlet Photography offer?

Sage and Scarlet Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sage and Scarlet Photography offer?

Sage and Scarlet Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sage and Scarlet Photography offer for wedding events?

Sage and Scarlet Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sage and Scarlet Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sage and Scarlet Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding