1, Spokane, WA 99004 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning

Creating a Lifetime of Memories for a Once in a Lifetime Event.

We are professional and personable entertainers who have the experience & the skills to create your own personal entertainment package that fits the flair & style of your special day. You are assured you will have the time of your life for a once in a lifetime event. To make your wedding day a dream come true, your DJ must have their finger on the pulse of your wedding. We understand that, this is why our experienced DJ's are involved with your wedding form day one. We coordinate with your wedding planner, caterer, photographer and other service providers to ensure that everything goes as planned.
New Beginnings DJ's is your Wedding Coordinator, Emcee, Entertainer and Motivator. Our free unlimited consultation sessions and our online event planner make it easy for you and your DJ to plan all aspects of your Ceremony and Reception. Leaving no unanswered questions offers you a Worry Free Occasion. With our all-inclusive package price you get more-pay less without sacrificing the professional experience. We've been entertaining the Inland Northwest since 1998.

Follow New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning on

27 Reviews for New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning

• Mersi

Mersi · Married on 07/20/2019

A Dream Come True

Rick with New Beginnings DJs and Event Planning was truly amazing! He went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! He even did requests that no other DJ could do for us, and he has so many special things that no other DJ does. He is a mastermind when it comes to events!! I didn’t have to think about anything on my wedding day, he did it all for me! We never had to second guess anything and he was always there to make sure each request happened, each party game, each dance, and each toast happened! He was on top of it the entire night and he made sure to make sure I, as the bride, was calm and happy at all times. He made sure we were having fun but also made sure our guests were having fun during the whole event. He was more than a DJ and we feel so blessed that he did so much for us before and on our special day. Rick went above and beyond with every single thing he did and he made our day his top priority! I researched so many DJs but Rick was the only one who offered so much for a fair price! You honestly don’t even need to do the research! Book Rick! You won’t regret it! And I would book him early! Again, he will do so much for you, your event, and your guests! I still can’t believe all the things he did to make my wedding so incredible. It was the best day of our lives thanks to Rick, his talents, his professionalism, and his passion! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing Dj Experience!

Everything was absolutely PERFECT when it came to Rick DJ'ing our wedding! My husband and I would even say absolutely perfect is an understatement! Rick kept our ceremony, and reception, moving seamlessly, and he made it so much fun for everyone. We had countless positive comments related to Rick's work calling the wedding, and reception, the "party of the year!" There were many people at our wedding that we did not expect to dance, and thanks to Rick's music selection, and arrangements, he was able to get everyone involved in dancing at one point in time, or another; some of them ended up dancing all night long! Most ratings only go to five stars, but Rick's work exceeded that scale times a million. My husband and I were so very pleased with how closely he worked with us to personalize our wedding vision, and make it perfect. We planned everything with Rick over the phone, his online form, and email, since we planned from outside of Spokane, and Rick was still able to bring our vision of the perfect ceremony, and reception, together, even though we did not get to meet face-to-face until the day of the wedding. Rick was always very timely with his responses, so easy to work with, and it is not always easy to find someone who is as passionate about his work as Rick is. I would highly recommend Rick, and New Beginnings DJs & Event Planning, to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Great and affordable DJ

Rick was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to get in touch with, was well organized and helpful in guiding you through the process. His online discography website was an extra bonus allowing us to add/request/change songs whenever we wanted by logging in. On the day of the wedding he went above and beyond, worked well with our other vendors, and made the day go by seamlessly. We had several guests come up to us and mention how impressed they were with his DJing. Thank you, Rick!

Sent on 07/14/2019

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you were happy with our service. Your unique and "Thinking out of the Box" wedding was one to remember. I have actually already shared stories from you wedding with others. Thank you for the memory.

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning Pricing

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning Price Rates

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Chris Thompson Photography
    Chris Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

New Beginnings is always super relaxed and well prepared. I really like the way they tune the speakers to build the mood of speeches. :)

• All Tressed Up
    All Tressed Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have a few brides who have used New Beginnings DJs for their wedding and every time I ask how things went I hear GREAT reviews! I have them down as one of the referred DJs when someone asks me who to call! Professional, friendly and great service.

• Green Gables Photography
    Green Gables Photography Wedding Photographers

Rick is a professional. He listens to what his clients want and delivers with expertise, as a pro should. He also works very well behind the scenes with all the other vendors at the wedding, which makes your wedding and reception go so much smoother. I recommend Rick with no hesitation knowing you will be totally happy how he produces fun and excitement to your wedding day. I have to tell you as a vendor, Rick is wonderful to work with and helps make the wedding day for the bride and groom flow very seamlessly . 5 stars out of 5 !

• 1 Spokane, Washington, 99004 See on map
    509 216 8776 (Phone number)
    Always Open