We Do Weddings Right

Spokane, WA View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

My ideal clients are those who are thoughtful, compassionate and driven to do good in the world. My clients are selfless, forgiving and understanding. They listen, and read, give time and thanks. My ideal clients are more than customers, they are people that I aspire to be like and hope to one day call friends. I am here to document and illustrate your most important day with my camera and vision. Give me a call today to see if we're a match.

Sincerely,

Photographer
WeDoWeddingsRight

We work on a first come first served basis and have limited dates available.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jeni
    Jeni H. Married on 07/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer in the business

Chris is the absolute best photographer ever. We got teasers so fast and we can鈥檛 wait to see the rest! He photographed my sister鈥檚 wedding and my cousin鈥檚 wedding and we can鈥檛 wait for him to photograph the rest of my family members weddings. Thank you for making our day magical, Chris!

We Do Weddings Right's reply:

Thank you Jeni! Your wedding went super smooth, and I couldn't have done it without you, your family and our awesome team! :D
  • Taryn
    Taryn B. Married on 02/29/2020

Personable and Great Communicator

Chris was the photographer for your wedding, he was amazing! He captured the day exactly how we were hoping for! He is very personable, we had a lot of compliments from wedding guests about how great and engaging he was. He is very organized, kept to the timeline and had great communication! We would absolutely use him again!!
    Janelle C. Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Pro!

Chris Thompson did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He was friendly, professional, asked what we wanted but put his own creative touch on our pictures and funny! I would highly recommend him for any project!
  • illustration stars

Ben & Alyssa
20 photos 路 06/10/2017

Team

Owner/Photographer

Chris has picked up his first camera in a store for his 4th grade field trip; it was a blue point and shoot. From that point on Chris was hooked, later on his grandpa gave his one of his old film cameras. In 2004 Chris made the jump into Digital at an early age with his first digital camera; he still has to this day. Years later he officially opened the business in 2011, after getting numerous requests for senior portraits and other photographic work. He photographed his first wedding that year as well.

Chris has photographed for some of the worlds largest brands such as Google, Facebook, Guggenheim, FRA, Ironman, Toyota, Steinway, Southwest Airlines and many many others. He has als worked on projects for many local and regional organizations such as University of Washington, Washington State Univesity, Gonzaga University, Whitworth University, Eastern Washington University, Avista, Numerica Credit Union, Hoopfest, Bloomsday the list goes on. To sum it up, he has worked on a variety of different projects with a variety of client types and knows his way around a camera.

His ideal clients are those who are thoughtful, compassionate and driven to do good in the world. His clients are selfless, forgiving and understanding. They listen, and read, give time and thanks. His ideal clients are more than customers, they are people that he aspires to be like and hope to one day call friends.

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Chris and his team on several occasions. Not only is the quality of his work fantastic but, he is always pleasant to work with. Chris and his team are very professional, considerate and easy to work with. He definitely has a "Photographer's Eye". I always recommend Chris Thompson Photography to my clients and would highly suggest that if you are looking for a reliable and professional Photographer/Videographer who, in my experience, always delivers above and beyond the expected, that you give Chris a call and see if he's a good fit for you. Rick New Beginnings DJs & Event Planning

Ralph's Regal Weddings Ralph's Regal Weddings Wedding Officiants

We have worked with Chris Thompson Photography on several occasions. Chris is a great guy and we have always enjoyed working with him. Your ceremony is a very important part of your wedding day, and Chris will beautifully capture this special moment.

Jenn Alberts Photography Jenn Alberts Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked many weddings with Chris and the clients absolutely love him and his work. He's always on time, prepared, organized, and ready for anything - he is the MacGyver of photography! Chris is a fantastic photographer and he has a great eye for what looks good. He always has a special touch to make it awesome.

Schweitzer
5.0 out of 5 rating , 29 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

1027 S PERRY STREET Spokane, WA, 99202

All Day.
Location of (We Do Weddings Right)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding