Cheney, Cheney, WA 99004 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,100
Availability Check your date

About Hannah Sophia Photographer

Hannah Sophia Photographer is a passionate wedding photographer located in Cheney, Washington. Hannah loves capturing what she considers raw, real and beautiful. Her goal is for each couple she works with to see their true selves in her photos, not a posed, stiff version of themselves. Hannah Sophia Photographer looks forward to capturing the love, laughter, smiles and passion experienced on your special day.

This full-service photographer is happy to photograph couples in Spokane County and the surrounding areas. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from depending on their preferences and budget. Hannah only shoots one wedding per day, in order to give you the attention and time you deserve. Her style ranges from vintage to natural to contemporary. In addition to offering high-resolution images, she also offers the following:

• Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • Digital files

Other Services
Besides shooting your ceremony and reception, Hannah Sophia Photographer is also happy to shoot your engagement session. Depending on which package you choose, this may be complimentary. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress

cheney wedding

2 Reviews for Hannah Sophia Photographer

Carmen · Married on 10/14/2018

Phenomenal!!

Hannah did a phenomenal job on our photos! I absolutely loved how she did pictures vertical or horizontal because I absolutely love all of the photos but I do not want them all the same direction. So I love that I can chose which way I want it and not have to worry about not being able to frame it because it doesn't go the direction I want! She worked her butt off to get my pictures to me before a special day so I could print them out for a gift! She is always so sweet and made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I was late to the first look and instead of getting upset at me for being late she made me feel like I was right on time and we still got all of the photos we wanted! She is so organized, she had the list of the pictures with guests that we wanted so we would be certain to get them all!! She even worked with me when I sprung some changes on her the day before the wedding!!! I HIGHLY recommend Hannah as a photographer, I know I will be using her for every other special moment in my life I want photographed!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Keegan · Married on 06/09/2018

1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.5
      1.0

When we first met with Hannah she was amazing. She was super nice and upbeat and we loved her photography style. We decided to go out and book her for our June 9th wedding and get the package with the extra shooter (her husband). We had a meeting before the wedding and got a list of all the pictures that we wanted to happen as well as set up a time for arrival and departure on the day of the wedding. Then the day before the wedding she calls me and says that she just realized she overbooked her time limit on the day of the wedding and so she had to move things around, okay no biggie. Then the day of the wedding I did not see her until almost 30 minutes after the agreed show up time, I was busy so she may have been there, but the first thing on the list was to take pictures of us getting ready. Things go pretty smoothly though the first look and couples pictures and then we go to take pictures with the wedding parties and after we have finished her husband realized that we had missed over half of the stuff we had previously talked about shooting (individual pictures with the parties and the bride and groom) had he not realized we would have missed those pictures all together. The night progresses and they continue to take pictures and then leave as their night is done. We wait 6 weeks with no sneak peak nothing until about 4 days before the whole gallery is released to us, which I will give her was with in the agreed upon amount of time. When we get the gallery it is multiple pictures of the same things just horizontal vs vertical. There was a total of 764 pictures and we paid for 425. To say the least we had a very difficult time picking 425 pictures out of the multiple angles of the same pictures. It is now over 4 months later and I have still not received unwatermarked rights or anything. I have texted and emailed with little to no communication back about a time line as to when I will be receiving my pictures. I am very disappointed with this photographer.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Hannah Sophia Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Cheney Cheney, WA, 99004 See on map