Bonners Ferry, Bonners Ferry, ID 83805 Map · Phone number

About Picturesque Photography

Our favorite thing to capture is love.

Each couple has such a unique story to tell and it's an honor to get to save that forever through photographs. We work closely with our couples to make sure that we capture their vision and the moments that are most important to them. If you are interested in booking me for your wedding, I would love to hear from you!

We are a bother and sister photography team. Using the environment we are surrounded with, we incorporate those elements create emotional and intimate photographs. We are happy to shoot for additional hours and travel to multiple locations. You gorgeous images will be available as digital files, prints, save the dates, and albums.

Follow Picturesque Photography on

Joel + Lourdes
gs0a0171 51 990321

1 Reviews for Picturesque Photography

Janette · Married on 09/01/2017

Picturesque Photography was a dream to work with and did incredible work! Sara exceeded my high expectations for a photographer. My photos were all I wanted and more. She captured the beauty of my day with grace and charm. I cannot recommend her high enough!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Picturesque Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Bonners Ferry Bonners Ferry, ID, 83805 See on map