827 W. 1st Ave, Spokane, WA 99201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Grace Media Films

Grace Media Films is an award-winning wedding videography company in Spokane, Washington that tells your beautiful love story through professional-quality films. Aaron Mayo, the owner of Grace Media Films, prides himself on producing wedding films that show the couple’s unique love and devotion. They have been delivering stunning wedding videos in and around Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, and Seattle since 2010.

Aaron’s goal is to capture the authentic, intimate, and emotional moments of your wedding so you will be able to relive your beautiful memories forever. With this in mind, Grace Media Films strives to capture all the precious moments of your wedding including any pre-ceremony preparations. They will also film your reception and rehearsal dinner. With a balance of cinematic, short-form, documentary, and storytelling styles, Aaron creates wedding videos that reflect the quality of a professional movie. To produce the films you envision, Aaron offers to record for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and film just one event a day. Grace Media Films uses drones and multiple cameras to record weddings and special events. As part of their package choices, you can receive raw footage, highlight videos, and full-feature videos of your wedding. Grace Media Films will gladly record a save-the-date film for you to share with your family and friends. You gorgeous videos will be available in the following formats:

• Blue-ray disc

Grace Media Films 4
  • Madison

Madison Horton · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Memories

My husband and and I immediately knew we wanted Aaron and his team after seeing their work, it honestly speaks for itself! We expected great and we got indescribable!

The films turned out AMAZING! Everyone always oooos and awwwws over the trailers and ours was so beautiful and everything I could ever want, but the feature film is what really got me. We laughed, we cried, we reminisced over the day and so many beautiful, wonderful feelings came rushing back. The quality of cameras and audio and love and care that Aaron and the team pour into your film is so special!

Your wedding day is going to be such a blur and having live memories that capture every song, every toast, every walk up and down the isle, every laugh, tear and kiss
    is so priceless. This is something we will be able to relive whenever we want and I couldn’t be more thankful.

Onto Aaron and his team, they are the best! Aaron is so easy to talk to and such a calming prescrence on your wedding day. When filming our portrait session my husband and I were talking about him being the best hype man there is haha. But really, everyone at the wedding that came in contact with Aaron and the team raved about how awesome and professional he was.

You will not be disappointed hiring Grace Media! We are so thankful we allocated money to hire therm!

Tony · Married on 07/06/2018

They treat you like family, not customers.

Aaron and the team at Grace Media blew away our expectations in many areas. They take a caring consultative approach to creating your film. Aaron takes the time to really understand you as a couple, and what your relationship truly means. They treat you like family, not customers. The film is everything we could have wanted and much much more. We would recommend Grace Media to anyone that wants a truly meaningful wedding film.

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Captured every moment...from waterskiing in my mom's wedding dress & entering the ceremony by boat to a rainy outdoor ceremony & epic dance party

And the award for our favorite wedding vendor goes to…GRACE MEDIA FILMS!

These guys were the BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!!! As a multimedia digital artist, the video was top of my list of wedding priorities. I wanted high quality footage and a well-rounded compilation of our big day. Trust me, I set the bar high.

We wanted someone with a drone and an eye for beautiful cinematography, and we were not going to settle for anything less than the best. When we found Grace Media Films, we knew that these were the people we had been searching for…and they DID NOT DISAPPOINT! There was so much happening throughout the day, and they were able to capture it all!

When I say there was a lot happening, I mean BEYOND your typical wedding day stuff. This included me waterskiing in my mom’s wedding dress, me entering the ceremony by boat, and a Harlem Shake dance party. It also included more typical wedding moments…the wedding party getting ready at the cabin, an outdoor wedding ceremony by the lake, an outdoor reception among the pine trees, dinner, toasts, cake cutting, a bouquet toss, and a dance party.

These guys were out at Loon Lake, on our dock, with the drone in the air, by 8 am. Why? Because I HAD to get drone footage of me waterskiing in my mom’s wedding dress (obviously). Aaron and his crew were stoked to be part of this crazy addition to our wedding day and were more than willing to ride around on the boat that morning to capture awesome footage. The drone footage of the lake was absolutely stunning!

It was so wonderful to receive multiple videos from these guys:
    1. A teaser/trailer, which truly reflected the fun, lovely, upbeat, unique day that it was (https://www.facebook.com/spokanegracemedia/videos/1997808643608325/)
    2. A feature-length movie (approximately 50 minutes in length), which beautifully helped us relive our day from beginning to end
    3. An uncut version of the ceremony, the perfect video to show our friends and family who couldn’t attend
    4. A video of all the toasts, so we didn’t miss any of the words being said

Aaron was the absolute BEST wedding vendor that we worked with throughout the entire wedding process. He is super nice, friendly, easy-going, professional, and KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I had total faith in him and his team and never doubted them for a minute…even when the weather brought unexpected, heavy rain for the duration of our ceremony. He is very organized and did an incredible job explaining the whole process to me in a friendly, informative way.

We planned our whole wedding from California, so we greatly appreciated wedding vendors who made that easy to do….and Aaron was definitely one of them! We spoke over the phone a few times and then arranged an in-person meeting when we came up to prep for the wedding a week early. He did a great job capturing our expectations and understanding the overall game plan.

They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I knew that they would do an amazing job, so I was willing to pay to ensure we got that perfect video. They were worth every penny! If you are debating if it’s worth it to get a videographer for your wedding, let me save you some time….YESSSSSSS, IT ABSOLUTELY IS!!!!!! The video is well worth the money and will truly be the best and only real way to relive the fastest and most incredible day of your life!

I am so glad that we found Grace Media Films! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else sharing and capturing our big day with us. We are so in love with our videos! We have already rewatched them more times than we can count…and will definitely be watching them over and over again for years to come! If you are looking for a wedding videographer in the Spokane area, look no further!

Grace Media Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Bella Fritz Photography
    Bella Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Aaron Mayo of Grace Media Films on many weddings. His creative eye and skills are top notch...so much so that we hired Aaron to shoot our promo video for our photography business in Venice Italy! He's a true professional, good communicator and fun to work with - rare qualities in the visual arts world. We can't say enough and if anyone is in the market for professional videography, look no further.

• Photography By Luba
    Photography By Luba Wedding Photographers

Aaron with Grace Media is a very talented professional in his field. He produces a great quality videos. I have hired Aaron to document a very important event in my family life - The Graduation Piano Concert of our talented son. I had to make sure that a videographer be properly equipped to film stage concert. Audio was extremely important in this case. Aaron did a tremendous job using multiple cameras for recording different angles and various microphones to properly capture the sound. Aaron did a wonderful job on presentation of this Two-act event. We will cherish it forever. I would recommend Grace Media Films for any event of any size.

• Twisted Willow Design
    Twisted Willow Design Wedding Florists

Aaron at Grace Media is absolutely wonderful to work with! He is professional, gets the job done, and always has a smile! We love his videos and his work! We highly recommend Grace Media Films.

• 827 W. 1st Ave Spokane, Washington, 99201 See on map