827 W. 1st Ave, Spokane, WA 99201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Grace Media Films

Grace Media Films is an award-winning wedding videography company in Spokane, Washington that tells your beautiful love story through professional-quality films. Aaron Mayo, the owner of Grace Media Films, prides himself on producing wedding films that show the couple’s unique love and devotion. They have been delivering stunning wedding videos in and around Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, and Seattle since 2010.

Aaron’s goal is to capture the authentic, intimate, and emotional moments of your wedding so you will be able to relive your beautiful memories forever. With this in mind, Grace Media Films strives to capture all the precious moments of your wedding including any pre-ceremony preparations. They will also film your reception and rehearsal dinner. With a balance of cinematic, short-form, documentary, and storytelling styles, Aaron creates wedding videos that reflect the quality of a professional movie. To produce the films you envision, Aaron offers to record for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and film just one event a day. Grace Media Films uses drones and multiple cameras to record weddings and special events. As part of their package choices, you can receive raw footage, highlight videos, and full-feature videos of your wedding. Grace Media Films will gladly record a save-the-date film for you to share with your family and friends. You gorgeous videos will be available in the following formats:

• Blue-ray disc

Grace Media Films 3
Grace Media Films 4

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing in every aspect!

From the start of the whole process Aaron was amazing. My best friend and I met him at the big wedding expo in Spokane and he was very personable from the start. My friend had recently gotten married and told me the one regret she had was not booking a videographer. I ended up watching all of grace media’s video gallery about a million times over. I fell in love with each in its own way and imagined what my video would be like. I called Aaron and we discussed the whole process for about an hour, Aaron answered all my questions and made me feel very welcomed. We were in contact off and on for almost a year and a half during my engagement. We went over a timeline for the day, the important moments I wanted captured and the feel of the wedding. He coordinated with my DJ and photographer the day of and I couldn’t be happier. He provided an experience not just a video. When we got our trailer I couldn’t have been more ecstatic. I’m pretty sure I watched it a million times over. Then we got our final video and it was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better keepsake and memory. I would recommend every bride to contact Aaron at Grace Media to capture their special day! My husband and I are more than ecstatic for our videos!

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

No words can explain...

What words can even come close to describing the talent, professionalism, enthusiasm and awesomeness that is Grace Media? My answer is, very few indeed! I am so happy that my wife and I chose Grace Media for our special day. He. Made. Everything. Perfect. His communication from the beginning prior to booking, working with our insane schedules, and on the wedding day, all AWESOME. We were so frazzled the day of our wedding that we didn't even realize how beautiful it was. Once we received our trailer video we both cried, both laughed, and it simply brought us so much joy. You can't put a price on what Grace Media provides. I highly recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

We were BEYOND pleased with our experience with Grace Media Films and Aaron. Because of distance and busy schedules; we didn’t meet face to face until the day of our wedding.. BUT it was like we knew Aaron for years. His team made our day amazing! Our video is flawless and we literally couldn’t have asked for anything better. Aaron does an amazing job with his customer service; following through and keeping you updated all through the process of getting your video. We will forever recommend Grace Media Films!

Grace Media Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Bella Fritz Photography
    Bella Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Aaron Mayo of Grace Media Films on many weddings. His creative eye and skills are top notch...so much so that we hired Aaron to shoot our promo video for our photography business in Venice Italy! He's a true professional, good communicator and fun to work with - rare qualities in the visual arts world. We can't say enough and if anyone is in the market for professional videography, look no further.

• Photography By Luba
    Photography By Luba Wedding Photographers

Aaron with Grace Media is a very talented professional in his field. He produces a great quality videos. I have hired Aaron to document a very important event in my family life - The Graduation Piano Concert of our talented son. I had to make sure that a videographer be properly equipped to film stage concert. Audio was extremely important in this case. Aaron did a tremendous job using multiple cameras for recording different angles and various microphones to properly capture the sound. Aaron did a wonderful job on presentation of this Two-act event. We will cherish it forever. I would recommend Grace Media Films for any event of any size.

• Twisted Willow Design
    Twisted Willow Design Wedding Florists

Aaron at Grace Media is absolutely wonderful to work with! He is professional, gets the job done, and always has a smile! We love his videos and his work! We highly recommend Grace Media Films.

• 827 W. 1st Ave Spokane, Washington, WA 99201 See on map