Grace Media Films Reviews

Grace Media Films 3
Grace Media Films 4

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing in every aspect!

From the start of the whole process Aaron was amazing. My best friend and I met him at the big wedding expo in Spokane and he was very personable from the start. My friend had recently gotten married and told me the one regret she had was not booking a videographer. I ended up watching all of grace media’s video gallery about a million times over. I fell in love with each in its own way and imagined what my video would be like. I called Aaron and we discussed the whole process for about an hour, Aaron answered all my questions and made me feel very welcomed. We were in contact off and on for almost a year and a half during my engagement. We went over a timeline for the day, the important moments I wanted captured and the feel of the wedding. He coordinated with my DJ and photographer the day of and I couldn’t be happier. He provided an experience not just a video. When we got our trailer I couldn’t have been more ecstatic. I’m pretty sure I watched it a million times over. Then we got our final video and it was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better keepsake and memory. I would recommend every bride to contact Aaron at Grace Media to capture their special day! My husband and I are more than ecstatic for our videos!

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

No words can explain...

What words can even come close to describing the talent, professionalism, enthusiasm and awesomeness that is Grace Media? My answer is, very few indeed! I am so happy that my wife and I chose Grace Media for our special day. He. Made. Everything. Perfect. His communication from the beginning prior to booking, working with our insane schedules, and on the wedding day, all AWESOME. We were so frazzled the day of our wedding that we didn't even realize how beautiful it was. Once we received our trailer video we both cried, both laughed, and it simply brought us so much joy. You can't put a price on what Grace Media provides. I highly recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

We were BEYOND pleased with our experience with Grace Media Films and Aaron. Because of distance and busy schedules; we didn’t meet face to face until the day of our wedding.. BUT it was like we knew Aaron for years. His team made our day amazing! Our video is flawless and we literally couldn’t have asked for anything better. Aaron does an amazing job with his customer service; following through and keeping you updated all through the process of getting your video. We will forever recommend Grace Media Films!

Tj · Married on 08/26/2017

Aaron we are so thankful to have had you at our wedding and make this beautiful video of our special day. You definitely helped out with the process of the wedding, with previous meetings and the day of. Making it easier on both Danielle and I. Your future is going to be bright and busy because your work is so outstanding! I show and tell everyone about you even if they aren’t getting married.

Tj and Danielle Del Medico

Haley · Married on 08/20/2017

Grace Media did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. They made the process so easy and I felt as though they took the time to get to know us and our story. We had them do a same day edit for us and our guests absolutely loved that surprise. We would definitely go with Aaron and Grace Media again given the choice.

Makenzie · Married on 08/19/2017

I still have people talk about our same day edit that was shown on THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING! Grace Media films literally compiled our day into a beautiful and perfect video and shared it at our reception. People were in awe! I will forever cherish the video that Grace Media Films put together for us. They worked hard to make it absolutely perfect.

Leah · Married on 07/08/2017

We were so incredibly happy with the quality of our film and the overall experience with Grace Media Films. They captured the wedding in such a special way, so that we can look back and cherish that day forever. They were great about communicating progress and really captured our vision.

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

Aaron is a fantastic wedding videographer! He was very professional and managed the “day of” stresses perfectly. He worked with us to make the best video possible without ever getting in the way, and the end product is FANTASTIC! If I had to nitpick, it does take a while for the production to be completed after the wedding.. but for what you get it’s worth the wait without question. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for any wedding gig.

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Grace Media Films did an AMAZING job on my wedding film! It was well worth the investment. Our video truly captured the feeling of the day and special moments where photos could not. They were very good about being discrete throughout the day - I did not even notice the filming the majority of the time. Aaron and his team were a joy to work with from the planning stages, to our wedding day, and even after as they put together our film - making sure to highlight the things that were most important to us. My husband and I will cherish our Grace Media wedding film forever.

Grace Media Films 5

Matthew · Married on 05/13/2017

The film of a lifetime - Aaron is a master at his craft. He captured the essence of our wedding day and accommodated our every need. Thanks to Grace Media Films, we will experience the joy of our wedding day for years to come!

Grace Media Films 6
    Grace Media Films 7
    Grace Media Films 8

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2016

I honestly do not know where to begin! Me and my husband were so thoroughly impressed with Aaron's work, we just found it unbelievable. He made sure to show us little clips of what he had been capturing and we were just beyond excited!! His approach to every thing was just amazing. We had a larger quite wedding party so at times it was difficult to have everyone on the same page and he just handled every thing perfectly. We haven't even gotten our video back yet but we both know we will not be disappointed. We pondered for a while on getting a videographer for our wedding and we can both say with complete certainty that we know we made the best decision! Thank you SO much Aaron and Whitney! You two did an amazing job and I could just go on about your work for days!

Chelsea McCaslin

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

When my husband and I first thought about hiring a videographer.... a lot of questions ran through our heads. Is it worth the money? Would we ever really watch the video? Searching for advice from friends and family saying YES hire a videographer and hearing NO you'll never watch it and it's not worth the money left us unsure. Conflicted on what to do, we contacted Aaron Mayo with Grace Media and he reassured us that we were making the single best decision for our wedding day.

I called Aaron one day after work and not only did he answer all my questions, but he spoke with me on the phone for over an hour. He made me so excited hiring a videographer because you could hear the passion and love for his job in his voice. He seemed more excited that my husband and I were getting married than we were! We knew that if we wanted someone to catch the special moments of our day, it would be Aaron Mayo.

I had an outdoor wedding, so I asked if it rained or was windy, would we still be able to produce. Answer is YES. His equipment is ready for all weather.
    Would he be in our face all the time? Answer is NO! Aaron had the ability with his team to capture special moments and seem like a ghost. We could not believe when we viewed our wedding video he captured intimate moments my husband and I shared not even knowing he filmed them! Which made it that much more special to remember those special wedding memories. Would you cover the whole wedding day? Or is there an hour minimum? Answer is WHOLE DAY COVERAGE. Aaron covered every special moment from start to finish. He acted like a normal guest at our wedding and captured moments we didn't even know happened.... because you're so busy!

BIG QUESTION. IS IT WORTH THE MONEY? Answer: YES!

Aaron is not your normal videographer. He is so artistic and unbelievably talented in his ability to capture moments you will never forget. He was the single best decision we could have made for our wedding. HIRE HIM!

Tyler & Courtney

Toni · Married on 09/03/2016

I fell in love with Grace Media at the bridal fair. The videos he creates are absolutely amazing that show the true love of the couple. Aaron at Grace Media went above and beyond what we ever expected. He was almost like a wedding planner, he helped get all of the events timing right and made sure everything was on time and going the way we wanted. He was always encouraging and full of fun energy. During the ceremony and reception he was constantly running making sure he was capturing every aspect of our wedding. There is not a better videographer out there! We highly recommend Grace Media!!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2016

My family had the opportunity to work with Aaron from Gracie Media for both mine (last august) and my sisters ( 4 years ago) wedding. Needless to say, Aaron did an amazing job and was incredible to work with. As someone who does not like being in front of the camera (especially video camera) he made my husband and I feel natural and comfortable. He checked in periodly (not too much not too little) to make sure he had everything we wanted for him to do as well as making sure he was in tune with everyone else involved in the wedding. He has such as eye on the little things on the day of that made our wedding video that much more special. I am so thankful that we got to work with him. We have the perfect video to help us remember how perfect our day really was. I will always highly recommend Grace Media for any type of videography!

Bri-Anna · Married on 08/13/2016

Grace Media Films did such an amazing job! Aaron and his wife were so great to work with. The video turned out perfect and exactly how we wanted. He made sure and captured everything we asked for and more. This is something we will get to watch over and over again forever. There is not a better videographer out there! I defiantly recommend Grace Media!!!

Anna · Married on 08/12/2016

I am beyond grateful that I chose Aaron to video our wedding. The whole thing was very professional from start to finish. He always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The end product was amazing and so worth it. I am so happy that I'll remember our special day for the rest of my life!

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I saved our wedding video for our 1st anniversary and were blown away. We loved our day of wedding edit and trailer but the full day video was beyond amazing. It left us speechless! He far exceeded our expectations, and had us in happy tears the whole time (per request!) Aaron is so talented at what he does and we are so blessed that he shared his talents with us. We are now able to relive the happiest day of our lives. I think we may have to watch it a few more times before the night is over! Thank you, thank you, thank you! He was the best! Also I highly recommend a same day edit, it was so special to relive the blur of the morning and excitement when things slowed down at dinner with our guests.

Kari · Married on 07/30/2016

Grace Media Films by far surpassed our expectations. Watching the wedding trailers of other couples weddings, we knew the quality and artistry would be unique, personalized and outstanding. GMF played an instrumental role in organization, and ease of wedding day coordination. Without a doubt or hesitation, we highly recommend GMF. A lot of time was spent contacting and reaching vidoegraphers. Grace Media was at the forefront for quality, communication, price point, professionalism and creativity. We will be enjoying our film for the remainder of our lives. Thank you again!!- The Williams

Jaylee · Married on 07/16/2016

We are beyond thrilled that we had Aaron capture our wedding. The video could not have been more perfect, it was everything that we were hoping for when we chose to have a videographer. Aaron was so professional and captured every part of our wedding without missing anything. If you are debating on whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding... my advice is to absolutely do it. It is worth every cent of what you spend to be able to look back and watch your wedding over and over and see parts of it that you forgot or didn't see. Aaron was so easy to work with and definitely made the process so much easier, he was there to offer his advice and make sure that everything was going to turn out the way we had dreamed of. One of our favorite parts about going with Grace Media was that when it came to the final video, we felt like we were really able to give our input in what we wanted out of the film, and he really took those suggestions and made them happen. It truly was one of our favorite parts of our wedding and we are so excited that we will be able to cherish it for many years to come.

Tausha · Married on 06/25/2016

We cannot express how grateful we are to Aaron and his team at Grace Media for the spectacular wedding FILM we received. When you ask Grace Media to film one of the most important days of your life, you get more than someone with a video camera and a hobby. The final product you get is truly a MOVIE starring you and your spouse. You're able to recount all the moments you missed or forgot - from the tears your parents cried as you said "I Do", the jokes your best man said during his toast, the joy on your guests' faces as they celebrate your day with you, and the happiness across your own face now that you've married the love of your life.
    Aaron genuinely CARES about you and your soon-to-be spouse, and treats your wedding day as if it's his own. Every couple is special to him, and every film is unique. There is no "cookie-cutter" plot he follows for each couple, each aspect is personalized for YOU. When you book with Grace Media, you won't just receive highlights of your day smushed together in 30 minutes. You'll get a movie with a story - yours. His ability to capture the emotions you felt and deliver them through a camera is spectacular, powerful, and emotional - every time you watch your movie you'll be transported back to your day and touched deeply.
    Not only is Aaron great at his job, he's also caring, humble, personable, and down to earth. When you meet with him for the first time, it's as if you're meeting a long lost friend. Each time you meet with him and his wife Whitney (she also films your day!), you walk away saying "WOW, they are such awesome people!" These are the kind of people you want to film and edit the most important day of your life.

You will regret not hiring a videographer to capture your day, but you won't regret hiring Aaron and his team and the friendship you get with it.

-Tausha and Wes Miller

Aaron · Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I were trying to keep our budget down and initially debated back and forth if getting a videographer was something we wanted to do. I saw Aaron's trailers and I was sold. We are incredibly thankful we made the decision to choose Aaron and Grace Media Films. He took the unplanned and stressful rain that occurred and turned it into something romantic that now feels like it would have been out of place had it not happened. He has an incredible eye for detail and was able to modify his shots on the fly due to the weather. The quality of the trailer and movie we received is unparalleled. Choosing Grace Media Films to document your special day is a gift that you will be able to enjoy over and over without regret!

Bethanh · Married on 06/04/2016

You will not be disappointed by Aaron and the video he creates for you! It was worth EVERY penny! As a bride you miss everything; your flower girls, bridesmaids, little interactions and cute moments. But with an amazing videographer like Aaron you get to see your whole wedding from start to finish as many times as you want. Even my husband was so happy with the final product and so happy I convinced him to get a videographer. If you want the best you will choose Grace Media. It was like he wasn't even there and yet he captured every perfect moment of our special day. Not only do we enjoy watching the video but the whole family has asked to borrow the DVD! I can't say enough, Aaron is amazing, the video is amazing. It is something we will cherish forever you just can't get it from pictures in a photo album.

Katrina · Married on 04/19/2016

I can not say enough about Aaron and Grace Media! When we were planning our wedding, my husband and I knew that the videography was going to be a high priority for us. We researched so many videographer vendors in our area and nothing compared to Grace Media. I absolutely loved the way that Aaron creates special and individualized films. I especially loved the creative movie film feel he makes. We met with Aaron multiple times prior to our wedding and he was so wonderful every time. He listed and gave insight so we were both on the same page for the wedding day. On the big day, he was there filming all of our special moments and knew how to ease into the crowd to capture every moment. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease as we were filming. Our final product is so amazing. The films turned out gorgeous, the music so personalized, and brought tears of happiness to my eyes as we re-lived special day. I knew that we needed someone special for our videographer and we got exactly what we wanted with Grace Media.

Alyssa · Married on 01/23/2016

When I began researching videographers, it was obvious that Aaron's videos stood out from the rest. He captures so much emotion and makes a story out of your day. My husband and I met with Aaron two weeks before our wedding and we are so thankful that he was willing to film our wedding with such short notice. My expectations were exceeded and I couldn't imagine not having our film to remember all of the parts of our special day! Aaron is passionate about his work, professional, pays great attention to detail, and helped our wedding day go along smoothly.
    When I was watching our wedding video, it took me back to our day and allowed me to relive it. The audio and video is great quality and he sets up several cameras for your ceremony to have multiple angles. It was amazing getting to watch some things that I wasn't there for, such as the best man helping my husband put his tie on, and the guests arriving. I am absolutely in love with all three parts of our film, but my favorite is our trailer. I have watched it so many times (with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes) and I don't think I could ever get tired of it!

After my experience with how much planning goes into a wedding, I think that It would be crazy not to have video documentation of your special day, and Aaron is the guy for the job. I would recommend Grace Media Films to anyone who is engaged and looking for a videographer! Aaron and Whitney are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and do business with! A Thousand Thank-you's!!!

Bobbie · Married on 11/28/2015

Aaron and Grace Media were consummate professionals to work with from our very first meeting. You only have to look at samples of Aaron's videography to see that he is committed to capturing the experience of a day to be remembered and he goes far beyond the extra mile to deliver. We are so grateful that we chose Grace Media for our wedding, Aaron found the images and moments that help keep this day burned into our memories!