Grace Media Films Reviews

Grace Media Films 3
Grace Media Films 4

Melanie Pipas · Married on 08/25/2018

Happy Couple!

Aaron and the rest of Grace Media are THE best! I am so glad that we decided to spend the extra money for a videographer and for the best one too. There is so much that you forget about once the wedding day is over and Aaron was able to capture everything so perfectly! He really understood the vibe of the day that we were hoping would be portrayed when we watched our video. The footage he got is absolutely INCREDIBLE. My husband and I cried when we watched the trailer and we have probably watched all of the footage 100x. We are so pleased! The 8 month wait to receive our USB was so worth it. It came very professionally presented in a special wooden box that is a nice keepsake. We are very fortunate to have such wonderful footage to watch in the years to come! Thank you Grace Media!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 08/11/2018

Grace Media is HIGHLY recommended!

I could not recommend Grace Media Films more highly. Aaron and his team did such an outstanding job capturing the pure emotion and feel of the day right down to the music, weather, and joy. We felt comfortable all day long and never felt rushed to get from one event to the next. We loved working with Aaron and his team and fell in love with our wedding day video. It was like reliving our most memorable day all over again! We love Grace Media and their amazing work!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Madison

Madison Horton · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Memories

My husband and and I immediately knew we wanted Aaron and his team after seeing their work, it honestly speaks for itself! We expected great and we got indescribable!

The films turned out AMAZING! Everyone always oooos and awwwws over the trailers and ours was so beautiful and everything I could ever want, but the feature film is what really got me. We laughed, we cried, we reminisced over the day and so many beautiful, wonderful feelings came rushing back. The quality of cameras and audio and love and care that Aaron and the team pour into your film is so special!

Your wedding day is going to be such a blur and having live memories that capture every song, every toast, every walk up and down the isle, every laugh, tear and kiss
    is so priceless. This is something we will be able to relive whenever we want and I couldn’t be more thankful.

Onto Aaron and his team, they are the best! Aaron is so easy to talk to and such a calming prescrence on your wedding day. When filming our portrait session my husband and I were talking about him being the best hype man there is haha. But really, everyone at the wedding that came in contact with Aaron and the team raved about how awesome and professional he was.

You will not be disappointed hiring Grace Media! We are so thankful we allocated money to hire therm!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Tony · Married on 07/06/2018

They treat you like family, not customers.

Aaron and the team at Grace Media blew away our expectations in many areas. They take a caring consultative approach to creating your film. Aaron takes the time to really understand you as a couple, and what your relationship truly means. They treat you like family, not customers. The film is everything we could have wanted and much much more. We would recommend Grace Media to anyone that wants a truly meaningful wedding film.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Captured every moment...from waterskiing in my mom's wedding dress & entering the ceremony by boat to a rainy outdoor ceremony & epic dance party

And the award for our favorite wedding vendor goes to…GRACE MEDIA FILMS!

These guys were the BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!!! As a multimedia digital artist, the video was top of my list of wedding priorities. I wanted high quality footage and a well-rounded compilation of our big day. Trust me, I set the bar high.

We wanted someone with a drone and an eye for beautiful cinematography, and we were not going to settle for anything less than the best. When we found Grace Media Films, we knew that these were the people we had been searching for…and they DID NOT DISAPPOINT! There was so much happening throughout the day, and they were able to capture it all!

When I say there was a lot happening, I mean BEYOND your typical wedding day stuff. This included me waterskiing in my mom’s wedding dress, me entering the ceremony by boat, and a Harlem Shake dance party. It also included more typical wedding moments…the wedding party getting ready at the cabin, an outdoor wedding ceremony by the lake, an outdoor reception among the pine trees, dinner, toasts, cake cutting, a bouquet toss, and a dance party.

These guys were out at Loon Lake, on our dock, with the drone in the air, by 8 am. Why? Because I HAD to get drone footage of me waterskiing in my mom’s wedding dress (obviously). Aaron and his crew were stoked to be part of this crazy addition to our wedding day and were more than willing to ride around on the boat that morning to capture awesome footage. The drone footage of the lake was absolutely stunning!

It was so wonderful to receive multiple videos from these guys:
    1. A teaser/trailer, which truly reflected the fun, lovely, upbeat, unique day that it was (https://www.facebook.com/spokanegracemedia/videos/1997808643608325/)
    2. A feature-length movie (approximately 50 minutes in length), which beautifully helped us relive our day from beginning to end
    3. An uncut version of the ceremony, the perfect video to show our friends and family who couldn’t attend
    4. A video of all the toasts, so we didn’t miss any of the words being said

Aaron was the absolute BEST wedding vendor that we worked with throughout the entire wedding process. He is super nice, friendly, easy-going, professional, and KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I had total faith in him and his team and never doubted them for a minute…even when the weather brought unexpected, heavy rain for the duration of our ceremony. He is very organized and did an incredible job explaining the whole process to me in a friendly, informative way.

We planned our whole wedding from California, so we greatly appreciated wedding vendors who made that easy to do….and Aaron was definitely one of them! We spoke over the phone a few times and then arranged an in-person meeting when we came up to prep for the wedding a week early. He did a great job capturing our expectations and understanding the overall game plan.

They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I knew that they would do an amazing job, so I was willing to pay to ensure we got that perfect video. They were worth every penny! If you are debating if it’s worth it to get a videographer for your wedding, let me save you some time….YESSSSSSS, IT ABSOLUTELY IS!!!!!! The video is well worth the money and will truly be the best and only real way to relive the fastest and most incredible day of your life!

I am so glad that we found Grace Media Films! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else sharing and capturing our big day with us. We are so in love with our videos! We have already rewatched them more times than we can count…and will definitely be watching them over and over again for years to come! If you are looking for a wedding videographer in the Spokane area, look no further!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing in every aspect!

From the start of the whole process Aaron was amazing. My best friend and I met him at the big wedding expo in Spokane and he was very personable from the start. My friend had recently gotten married and told me the one regret she had was not booking a videographer. I ended up watching all of grace media’s video gallery about a million times over. I fell in love with each in its own way and imagined what my video would be like. I called Aaron and we discussed the whole process for about an hour, Aaron answered all my questions and made me feel very welcomed. We were in contact off and on for almost a year and a half during my engagement. We went over a timeline for the day, the important moments I wanted captured and the feel of the wedding. He coordinated with my DJ and photographer the day of and I couldn’t be happier. He provided an experience not just a video. When we got our trailer I couldn’t have been more ecstatic. I’m pretty sure I watched it a million times over. Then we got our final video and it was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better keepsake and memory. I would recommend every bride to contact Aaron at Grace Media to capture their special day! My husband and I are more than ecstatic for our videos!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2018

No words can explain...

What words can even come close to describing the talent, professionalism, enthusiasm and awesomeness that is Grace Media? My answer is, very few indeed! I am so happy that my wife and I chose Grace Media for our special day. He. Made. Everything. Perfect. His communication from the beginning prior to booking, working with our insane schedules, and on the wedding day, all AWESOME. We were so frazzled the day of our wedding that we didn't even realize how beautiful it was. Once we received our trailer video we both cried, both laughed, and it simply brought us so much joy. You can't put a price on what Grace Media provides. I highly recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

We were BEYOND pleased with our experience with Grace Media Films and Aaron. Because of distance and busy schedules; we didn’t meet face to face until the day of our wedding.. BUT it was like we knew Aaron for years. His team made our day amazing! Our video is flawless and we literally couldn’t have asked for anything better. Aaron does an amazing job with his customer service; following through and keeping you updated all through the process of getting your video. We will forever recommend Grace Media Films!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tj · Married on 08/26/2017

Aaron we are so thankful to have had you at our wedding and make this beautiful video of our special day. You definitely helped out with the process of the wedding, with previous meetings and the day of. Making it easier on both Danielle and I. Your future is going to be bright and busy because your work is so outstanding! I show and tell everyone about you even if they aren’t getting married.

Tj and Danielle Del Medico

Sent on 07/24/2018

Haley · Married on 08/20/2017

Grace Media did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. They made the process so easy and I felt as though they took the time to get to know us and our story. We had them do a same day edit for us and our guests absolutely loved that surprise. We would definitely go with Aaron and Grace Media again given the choice.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Makenzie · Married on 08/19/2017

I still have people talk about our same day edit that was shown on THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING! Grace Media films literally compiled our day into a beautiful and perfect video and shared it at our reception. People were in awe! I will forever cherish the video that Grace Media Films put together for us. They worked hard to make it absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Leah · Married on 07/08/2017

We were so incredibly happy with the quality of our film and the overall experience with Grace Media Films. They captured the wedding in such a special way, so that we can look back and cherish that day forever. They were great about communicating progress and really captured our vision.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

Aaron is a fantastic wedding videographer! He was very professional and managed the “day of” stresses perfectly. He worked with us to make the best video possible without ever getting in the way, and the end product is FANTASTIC! If I had to nitpick, it does take a while for the production to be completed after the wedding.. but for what you get it’s worth the wait without question. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for any wedding gig.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Grace Media Films did an AMAZING job on my wedding film! It was well worth the investment. Our video truly captured the feeling of the day and special moments where photos could not. They were very good about being discrete throughout the day - I did not even notice the filming the majority of the time. Aaron and his team were a joy to work with from the planning stages, to our wedding day, and even after as they put together our film - making sure to highlight the things that were most important to us. My husband and I will cherish our Grace Media wedding film forever.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Grace Media Films 5

Matthew · Married on 05/13/2017

The film of a lifetime - Aaron is a master at his craft. He captured the essence of our wedding day and accommodated our every need. Thanks to Grace Media Films, we will experience the joy of our wedding day for years to come!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Grace Media Films 6
    Grace Media Films 7
    Grace Media Films 8

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2016

I honestly do not know where to begin! Me and my husband were so thoroughly impressed with Aaron's work, we just found it unbelievable. He made sure to show us little clips of what he had been capturing and we were just beyond excited!! His approach to every thing was just amazing. We had a larger quite wedding party so at times it was difficult to have everyone on the same page and he just handled every thing perfectly. We haven't even gotten our video back yet but we both know we will not be disappointed. We pondered for a while on getting a videographer for our wedding and we can both say with complete certainty that we know we made the best decision! Thank you SO much Aaron and Whitney! You two did an amazing job and I could just go on about your work for days!

Chelsea McCaslin

Sent on 10/03/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

When my husband and I first thought about hiring a videographer.... a lot of questions ran through our heads. Is it worth the money? Would we ever really watch the video? Searching for advice from friends and family saying YES hire a videographer and hearing NO you'll never watch it and it's not worth the money left us unsure. Conflicted on what to do, we contacted Aaron Mayo with Grace Media and he reassured us that we were making the single best decision for our wedding day.

I called Aaron one day after work and not only did he answer all my questions, but he spoke with me on the phone for over an hour. He made me so excited hiring a videographer because you could hear the passion and love for his job in his voice. He seemed more excited that my husband and I were getting married than we were! We knew that if we wanted someone to catch the special moments of our day, it would be Aaron Mayo.

I had an outdoor wedding, so I asked if it rained or was windy, would we still be able to produce. Answer is YES. His equipment is ready for all weather.
    Would he be in our face all the time? Answer is NO! Aaron had the ability with his team to capture special moments and seem like a ghost. We could not believe when we viewed our wedding video he captured intimate moments my husband and I shared not even knowing he filmed them! Which made it that much more special to remember those special wedding memories. Would you cover the whole wedding day? Or is there an hour minimum? Answer is WHOLE DAY COVERAGE. Aaron covered every special moment from start to finish. He acted like a normal guest at our wedding and captured moments we didn't even know happened.... because you're so busy!

BIG QUESTION. IS IT WORTH THE MONEY? Answer: YES!

Aaron is not your normal videographer. He is so artistic and unbelievably talented in his ability to capture moments you will never forget. He was the single best decision we could have made for our wedding. HIRE HIM!

Tyler & Courtney

Sent on 09/18/2017

Toni · Married on 09/03/2016

I fell in love with Grace Media at the bridal fair. The videos he creates are absolutely amazing that show the true love of the couple. Aaron at Grace Media went above and beyond what we ever expected. He was almost like a wedding planner, he helped get all of the events timing right and made sure everything was on time and going the way we wanted. He was always encouraging and full of fun energy. During the ceremony and reception he was constantly running making sure he was capturing every aspect of our wedding. There is not a better videographer out there! We highly recommend Grace Media!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2016

My family had the opportunity to work with Aaron from Gracie Media for both mine (last august) and my sisters ( 4 years ago) wedding. Needless to say, Aaron did an amazing job and was incredible to work with. As someone who does not like being in front of the camera (especially video camera) he made my husband and I feel natural and comfortable. He checked in periodly (not too much not too little) to make sure he had everything we wanted for him to do as well as making sure he was in tune with everyone else involved in the wedding. He has such as eye on the little things on the day of that made our wedding video that much more special. I am so thankful that we got to work with him. We have the perfect video to help us remember how perfect our day really was. I will always highly recommend Grace Media for any type of videography!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Bri-Anna · Married on 08/13/2016

Grace Media Films did such an amazing job! Aaron and his wife were so great to work with. The video turned out perfect and exactly how we wanted. He made sure and captured everything we asked for and more. This is something we will get to watch over and over again forever. There is not a better videographer out there! I defiantly recommend Grace Media!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Anna · Married on 08/12/2016

I am beyond grateful that I chose Aaron to video our wedding. The whole thing was very professional from start to finish. He always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The end product was amazing and so worth it. I am so happy that I'll remember our special day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I saved our wedding video for our 1st anniversary and were blown away. We loved our day of wedding edit and trailer but the full day video was beyond amazing. It left us speechless! He far exceeded our expectations, and had us in happy tears the whole time (per request!) Aaron is so talented at what he does and we are so blessed that he shared his talents with us. We are now able to relive the happiest day of our lives. I think we may have to watch it a few more times before the night is over! Thank you, thank you, thank you! He was the best! Also I highly recommend a same day edit, it was so special to relive the blur of the morning and excitement when things slowed down at dinner with our guests.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kari · Married on 07/30/2016

Grace Media Films by far surpassed our expectations. Watching the wedding trailers of other couples weddings, we knew the quality and artistry would be unique, personalized and outstanding. GMF played an instrumental role in organization, and ease of wedding day coordination. Without a doubt or hesitation, we highly recommend GMF. A lot of time was spent contacting and reaching vidoegraphers. Grace Media was at the forefront for quality, communication, price point, professionalism and creativity. We will be enjoying our film for the remainder of our lives. Thank you again!!- The Williams

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jaylee · Married on 07/16/2016

We are beyond thrilled that we had Aaron capture our wedding. The video could not have been more perfect, it was everything that we were hoping for when we chose to have a videographer. Aaron was so professional and captured every part of our wedding without missing anything. If you are debating on whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding... my advice is to absolutely do it. It is worth every cent of what you spend to be able to look back and watch your wedding over and over and see parts of it that you forgot or didn't see. Aaron was so easy to work with and definitely made the process so much easier, he was there to offer his advice and make sure that everything was going to turn out the way we had dreamed of. One of our favorite parts about going with Grace Media was that when it came to the final video, we felt like we were really able to give our input in what we wanted out of the film, and he really took those suggestions and made them happen. It truly was one of our favorite parts of our wedding and we are so excited that we will be able to cherish it for many years to come.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Tausha · Married on 06/25/2016

We cannot express how grateful we are to Aaron and his team at Grace Media for the spectacular wedding FILM we received. When you ask Grace Media to film one of the most important days of your life, you get more than someone with a video camera and a hobby. The final product you get is truly a MOVIE starring you and your spouse. You're able to recount all the moments you missed or forgot - from the tears your parents cried as you said "I Do", the jokes your best man said during his toast, the joy on your guests' faces as they celebrate your day with you, and the happiness across your own face now that you've married the love of your life.
    Aaron genuinely CARES about you and your soon-to-be spouse, and treats your wedding day as if it's his own. Every couple is special to him, and every film is unique. There is no "cookie-cutter" plot he follows for each couple, each aspect is personalized for YOU. When you book with Grace Media, you won't just receive highlights of your day smushed together in 30 minutes. You'll get a movie with a story - yours. His ability to capture the emotions you felt and deliver them through a camera is spectacular, powerful, and emotional - every time you watch your movie you'll be transported back to your day and touched deeply.
    Not only is Aaron great at his job, he's also caring, humble, personable, and down to earth. When you meet with him for the first time, it's as if you're meeting a long lost friend. Each time you meet with him and his wife Whitney (she also films your day!), you walk away saying "WOW, they are such awesome people!" These are the kind of people you want to film and edit the most important day of your life.

You will regret not hiring a videographer to capture your day, but you won't regret hiring Aaron and his team and the friendship you get with it.

-Tausha and Wes Miller