Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Crain Studios

I spent 10 years working all over the world as a Visual Effects Artist on some of the biggest Hollywood films (Happy Feet, I, Robot, I Am Legend, Eagle Eye, Speed Racer, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Spy Kids 2, Surf’s Up, etc.). While working in Hollywood, I learned a great many high-level skills that I now put to good use in my wedding films.

After years of working round the clock for months on end (thats the way big movies are made) my wife and I decided it was time to start our family. We moved to the northwest, and that was the best decision we ever made. We now live on 9 acres with our two young daughters who are the joy of our life.

My ultimate career goal is to produce and direct independent feature films. I am often moved by films with strong emotions at their core. Character-driven stories, often love stories, are my favorite subjects for film. For me, emotion is the key to good filmmaking.

When I started making wedding films, I realized that here, too, emotion is key. I saw the beauty of the day and the love of the couple. Here was the chance to shoot a love story in a single day. Wow, I thought, this is perfect.

My professional video equipment is extensive and state-of-the-art. My support team is experienced and talented. My goal is to make emotion-driven wedding films with modern production values. I work very hard at it. And I love every minute.

For more info and pricing, visit our website at http://www.crainstudios.com
Rob Crain
208.699.3737
rob@crainstudios.com

Couples I film love the videos I make for them.

"Thank you for making our memories literally last forever!” -Caitlin

"Oh my goodness, they are AMAZING. I absolutely love the videos. You are incredible and truly gifted at what you do.” -Mallory

“Amazing. Thank you so much. Seriously. Amazing. Thank You!” -Sam

drone mod

• Videos 7

19 Reviews for Crain Studios

David · Married on 09/09/2017

Jen was just incredible. She made both my wife and I feel relaxed as we were not the most comfortable in front of the camera. I do recommend that you do the engagement shoot as this made the wedding day easier. She captured every picture we wanted and then some. She was completely professional and delivered a great product.

Sent on 10/02/2017

christe · Married on 07/22/2017

Rob was amazing to work with! I loved the light, color, and emotion in his work before we booked him. After our wedding we both were so impressed by his friendly, calm, and personable demeanor. He has great ideas and attention to detail. We would highly recommend his work to anyone. It is worth the money to have our memories captured this way! If we need any videography work in the future, Rob would be the one we would want!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

I wanted a photographer and videographer who knew what they were doing and could produce good products; were professional, friendly, and easy to work with; worked well together; and were reasonably priced. My DJ recommended them based on what I was looking for. I talked with them on the phone and then my fiance and I met with them in person. We saw examples of their work and had a great time talking with them. After our meeting, my fiance said that they were so professional and we should definitely work with them. Also, Rob could do both a multi-angle, full-length video of our ceremony as well as an overall film capturing the whole day.
    They were easy and a pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding day. One of our friends commented how professional they were on the wedding day. She said that they weren't distracting and they worked so well together - making sure they both got important views and not getting in each other's way. They really do work well together! They are also attentive to requests you make, so be sure to communicate your expectations and wants. Also, check with other important people (like parents) to know their expectations and share these with the photographer and videographer.
    The videos have moved people to tears and are seriously professional - just like a movie (which is what Rob said it would be). And he went the extra mile, too!
    Overall, I am very glad we chose them to capture our memories and be the recorders of our very special day. I highly recommend Jenn and Rob at Crain Studios!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Award

Crain Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings