Spokane, WA 99209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Audio Affiliated

Celebrating love one story at a time, Audio Affiliated is more than a DJ service. As a Master of Ceremonies, Event Director, Audio Engineer, Lighting Designer and DJ, David at Audio Affiliated provides innovative and personal entertainment for couples who want a fun and romantic, dance the night away wedding celebration that reflects their own unique style.

Please visit www.audioaffiliated.com for more information and contact david@audioaffiliated.com or (509) 290-0933 to find out if David is still available for your celebration of a lifetime!

Follow Audio Affiliated on

Audio Affiliated 5
  • Kiss*Kiss

Leslie · Married on 10/31/2018

No one better!

David is the music man. But most importantly he is invested in the couple. He takes his time to get to know you to craft your soundtrack. He knows everything about music and is such a joy to chat and listen to. He really knows his stuff. He is energetic without being over the top. He made my entire day run smoothly.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Charlotte · Married on 09/29/2018

David was amazing!

David did an amazing job for our wedding! He was so responsive from the start, and helped ease our stresses during the planning process. He knew exactly what we wanted for our music preferences, and gave us the option of having our Love Story told. My fiance (now husband!) wasn't too thrilled about the idea, but after a few chats and examples, we decided to go with it. Everyone LOVED it! Our guests told us it was the perfect way to get to know us as a couple, especially when they might only know one of us well. We were told it made the entire celebration more intimate and personal than they expected. Also, we had a bit of a strange venue that didn't work at all with our wedding colors, but David changed the entire ambiance with just a few lighting tricks! It was incredible and perfect. On top of all that, my husband lost his sgian dubh (Scottish boot knife) while he was dancing, but David found it later during his clean-up and mailed it back to us right away! We couldn't have asked for a more caring professional for our big day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/01/2019

LORI · Married on 09/01/2018

David was great all the way around! He was on time and all set up at both the ceremony site and reception site. He was great at mixing the music. And everyone loved his love story he puts together!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Audio Affiliated FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Chris Thompson Photography
    Chris Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

David is always on top of his game, which is why he is listed on my website as a preferred pro.

• Creatively Yours Photography
    Creatively Yours Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with David at a July 2014 wedding. I was thoroughly impressed with his playlist that he created especially for my bride. Her wedding had a subtle Disney Princess theme running throughout and I loved walking into the reception and hearing all the classic Disney songs! I highly recommend David at Audio Affiliated to all my brides!

• TAG Photography
    TAG Photography Wedding Photographers

David is AMAZING! I know when I refer my clients to him, they're going to have the time of their lives, and he'll work with me to make sure we get all the essential photos! AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++

• Spokane, 99209 See on map