PO Box 10833, Spokane, WA 99209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Real Weddings 1

About Audio Affiliated

Celebrating love one story at a time, Audio Affiliated is more than a DJ service. As a Master of Ceremonies, Event Director, Audio Engineer, Lighting Designer and DJ, David at Audio Affiliated provides innovative and personal entertainment for couples who want a fun and romantic, dance the night away wedding celebration that reflects their own unique style.

Please visit www.audioaffiliated.com for more information and contact david@audioaffiliated.com or (509) 290-0933 to find out if David is still available for your celebration of a lifetime!

Follow Audio Affiliated on

112 Reviews for Audio Affiliated

• Lorée

Lorée Hill · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Highly recommend!

As I planned my wedding day, I knew that picking the DJ/MC would be one of the most important aspects. They are your one vendor that is with you from beginning to end on your day, organizing and herding the "controlled chaos." It was a very easy decision to pick David with Audio Affiliated upon meeting. He was organized, prompt, experienced and made sure that every little detail prior to the wedding was planned for. He added the most personalized touches throughout the wedding, that were a complete surprise to us, making our day feel even more special. I had multiple compliments after the wedding from guests. They were impressed with his fun personality and knack for getting everybody to get up on their feet and have a great time! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and we were so grateful to have David as our DJ/MC.

Sent on 12/26/2019

megan · Married on 01/18/2020

THE BEST! Made our wedding a party of a lifetime!

As you can tell, David with Audio Affiliated has stellar reviews. Our wedding was a TON of fun, and David completely exceeded our expectations. Our goal and vision was just to have a big party and it went flawlessly, many many thanks to David. TRANSITION MUSIC - this is so important and one of the reasons we booked him. Everything flowed great. His transition between songs was flawless and the way he mixed songs was perfect. His organization was impeccable...I ended up changing a few things around just days before the wedding and it was no problem for him. He even came to our rehearsal to meet our family, bridal party and event staff! Our venue loved working with him. The music was great (he really knows what he is doing in this capacity - we left it mostly up to him!) He really made the party come to life; myself and our guests can't thank him enough.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/14/2019

The Absolute Best Choice!

Choosing David from Audio Affiliated to be our DJ / MC for our wedding at Elkins Resort was the best decision we could have made. He was AMAZING - seriously we've never experienced a better DJ at any wedding before ours and many of our guests expressed the same thoughts. The planning process was a breeze, and we loved that he personalized the experience into our personal love story. Everyone had a blast dancing and so many of our guests told us that they loved our DJ - especially how he introduced the wedding party and made the night ultra special and personalized from start to finish. If you want a DJ that really listens to you and even thinks of amazing additions you never thought about he is the best choice. At the end of the night he surprised us with the most special last dance and left many in the room with tears in their eyes. It was the best night of our lives and we're so glad David was there for us! My sister-in-law is already planning to use him for her wedding too!

Sent on 12/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Audio Affiliated FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Chris Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

David is always on top of his game, which is why he is listed on my website as a preferred pro.

• Creatively Yours Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with David at a July 2014 wedding. I was thoroughly impressed with his playlist that he created especially for my bride. Her wedding had a subtle Disney Princess theme running throughout and I loved walking into the reception and hearing all the classic Disney songs! I highly recommend David at Audio Affiliated to all my brides!

• TAG Photography Wedding Photographers

David is AMAZING! I know when I refer my clients to him, they're going to have the time of their lives, and he'll work with me to make sure we get all the essential photos! AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++

• Spokane, 99209 See on map
    Location of (Audio Affiliated)