Believe Bride

Spokane, WA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Everything we do flows outward from what we believe inside. What we believe has always set our boutique apart, but we want our name to tell the world something about why we love brides and why our passion is helping them find their dream dress.

Now, our new name reflects everything we want for every bride. At Believe Bride, the difference is inside, where --

• We BELIEVE in Love.
  • We BELIEVE that relationships are what life is all about.
  • We BELIEVE finding your dress should be a life moment you cherish.
  • We BELIEVE a wedding dress is the most self-expressive garment in the world.

What drives us much more than brides saying "yes" to their dress is the fact that brides will be saying "I do" to the love of their life. And, as they do that, every bride should be able to wear the dress that expresses them most beautifully. Our amazing team has seen our boutique become the premier bridal shop in the Northwest, and as we move forward as Believe Bride, our promise to all our brides is that what we believe will continue to inspire exceptional experiences for all who visit us.
Come see us soon -- step inside and experience the difference for yourself!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Shailee
    Shailee S. Getting married on 10/30/2021

10/10 Recommended! Go see Taylor @ Believe Bride

10/10 recommend Believe Bride! If you go, ask to see Taylor! She's literally so amazing!! I myself, was scared & nervous going in. Taylor made me feel so welcomed & made the whole process fun & exciting! She made me see a whole different side of myself.. I walked out of there with more confidence because of Taylor. I can't wait to go back to pick up my dress & look at bridesmaids dresses as well as some tuxes for the groomsmen & for my fianc茅!! 馃

Believe Bride's reply:

Hi Shailee! We loved having you in! I am glad to hear you had such a great time working with Taylor! Can't wait to see you back for bridesmaids and tux!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn R. Married on 10/09/2021

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to start. This shop and everyone there were just wonderful! They seriously make you feel so special from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave! Joanna was my dress gal and honestly, she made me feel like we had been besties since forever. Lol. She was so sweet, kind, caring, and LISTENED to me! She went above and beyond to help me and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you, Joanna and Believe Bride!!! XOXO Future Mrs. Briney

Believe Bride's reply:

Hi Katlyn! We loved having you in the shop to help you find a dress for your big day! We are so lucky to have Joanna on our team to help all of our brides!
  • S W
    S W Married on 09/18/2021

It鈥檚 the service for me!

I鈥檓 so happy I found my dress at Believe Bride. Alexis helped me find my dream dress and she was so great to work with. I was clueless going in, and had no clue what type of dress I wanted. I previously visited another dress shop and left feeling unmotivated and blah about finding my wedding dress. When I stepped into Believe, Alexis was very welcoming and was getting down on her hands and knees, fluffing out each and every dress I tried on so I could get the full picture. I bought a dress off the floor and she did discount it a little bit due to button loops on the back that were warn out. I did the payment plan, which was a great option for me. Once I paid my dress in full a month later, I picked up my dress and realized I didn鈥檛 do a thorough look through on the condition of the dress. I picked an Allure dress with A LOT of beading and due to buying the in-store dress and many brides to be trying it on, there was some beading missing that I didn鈥檛 notice original. I convinced myself that it was fine and only I would notice the damage but was super embarrassed buying this dress (still loved it but my eyes kept going to the missing beading). I was so afraid to reach out to Believe due to the receipt stating I was signing off on the condition of the dress, as is, no refunds or returns. I didn鈥檛 want to say anything because Alexis truly made the experience great and it was my fault for not looking over the dress in more detail. I kept thinking about it for the next month and felt gut punched, and I finally decided to reach out to see if I could get it fixed or compensated for the damage. I emailed Believe not expecting much but within the same day the manager Valerie called and left me a message and emailed me saying it absolutely can be fixed, assured me they wanted me to love my dress so bring it in ASAP and they will take care of the beadwork on their dime. I felt an instant weight lifted off my shoulders. I brought the dress in and met Valerie. She took the time to go through the dress in detail and documented and took pictures of everything. She allowed me to keep my dress at the shop until my alterations appointment and passed along her notes to Leslie. Leslie, the alterations queen, called me shortly after my visit, eased my worries even more, told me she works with this dress all the time and the beading is not going to be a problem. My experience with the service at this bridal shop just kept shattering my expectations each and every interaction. Leslie was so nice, very experienced and she truly makes you feel so welcomed right when you walk through her doors. She fixed my beading and any other damage she saw, and made my dress fit like a glove. If I need any sort of formal wear, I would come back here in a heart beat. I absolutely loved the quality, care and service that Believe Bride provides. Thank you so much for making me feel so dang beautiful on my wedding day!!

Believe Bride's reply:

Hi Stacy! We are so happy that we could help you out, every step along the way. Ultimately, we just want our brides to be as happy on their wedding day as the day they said yes to the dress! So if we can help in any way, that is what we will do! We hope you'll share some photos of the wedding with us, we always love to see the big day 馃檪

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ben & Ali
    21 photos 路 06/22/2014

All About You Photography All About You Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible wedding dress selection, mens wear, prom, and accessories to die for. We love Celestial Selections and their team of top notch ladies!!

306 S. Pines Rd. Spokane, WA, 99206

Monday 10-6pm Closed Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 11-7pm Friday & Saturday 10-5pm Sunday 112-4pm
Location of (Believe Bride)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding