About Celestial Selections Bridal

Today’s looks run the gamut from beach casual to decadently formal. Most “rules” have been abandoned and you can choose whatever style makes you feel like a bride. Be the real you or be your inner fantasy.

Choose from several hundred gowns – special order or purchase from stock. We also cater to anyone who wants more coverage with the largest collection of modest gowns in the Northwest.

Compare the quality of our gowns. You’ll find the best fabrics, constructions and embellishments, all at affordable prices. Most are available in sizes 2 – 30.

·         Allure Bridal

Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

Book an appointment far in advance

Profile Picture Elysse, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very nice and professional. Got my veil and dress for $1,500. They were very accommodating. We got our suit rental through them as well. All went smoothly.

Profile Picture User7221660, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first place I went to to find my dress, after reading such great reviews on Google. I was not disappointed, the staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. My attendant continued correspondence with me, even after my dress was purchased.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1363130759342 don

Special FREE Bridal Packet

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
When you purchase your wedding gown from us you'll receive our exclusive bridal packet. It contains a 3 day 2 night vacation certificate, a free wedding planner, $50 discount coupon on wedding gown preservation, discount coupon for tux rental, and a vendor discount card good for 10%-25% off for over 50 local wedding vendors and their services.
#WW4bb77bca9a74d264

1 ENDORSEMENT
Incredible wedding dress selection, mens wear, prom, and accessories to die for. We love Celestial Selections and their team of top notch ladies!!

Events