306 S. Pines Rd., Spokane, WA 99206 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Believe Bride

Believe Bride is Spokane and the Inland Northwest’s premier bridal shop. Believe Bride’s amazing selection of bridal and formal wear includes over 500 wedding dresses and 1500 prom and formal wear dresses. Your guys are taken care of in our tuxedo and suit depts also! Our very talented alterations department is on site to assist you. We can’t wait to meet you!

• Honest in Ivory
  • Bridal Collections
  • Tuxedo Gallery
the mcginnity room spokane 025 51 41122 1570040389
the mcginnity room spokane 025 51 41122 1570040389

87 Reviews for Believe Bride

Danielle DeVleming · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Love this place! Highly Recommend!!

Both my fiancé, Brittany, and I were fortunate enough to find both our dresses at Believe with the same associate, one right after the other! We were lucky enough that we both got to work with Rene and we loved her! We greatly appreciated her helping us relax and have fun during the whole experience, it was very stress free. Every associate there was very sweet and welcoming. It was an overall great experience. We wish we could do it again, it was that fun!
    Rene did an amazing job finding our dream dresses, taking into account each detail that were our must-haves. We are grateful to her for helping us find dresses that complimented each other without telling us what the other had picked. It's a great place with a great team and we highly recommend them! Thanks again, Believe!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Believe Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Danielle!! We had so much fun working with you both and are so excited to see pictures from your beautiful day!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 05/17/2020

Such a great experience

I initially made an appointment at Believe Bride to shop by myself to decide what types of silhouettes and styles I liked before my friends and mother came into town a couple weeks later. I worked with Taylor for my initial appointment and I ended up loving a beautiful dress that she picked out - one that I never would've picked myself! She was the sweetest person and I was able to schedule my second appointment with Taylor too. When I put the dress back on a couple weeks later at my second appointment with my friends and mom, I knew it was the one! Taylor was instrumental in finding my dress for my wedding and I can't imagine wearing anything else! The shop was welcoming and beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Rachel, we are so glad you got the opportunity to work with Taylor at both appointments, but most importantly got a dress you so in love with! We cannot wait to see pictures!
  • Jackie

Jackie Hazlett · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible Staff

I was hesitant to show any pictures of my dream dress because I couldn't find the designer or anything similar online. Natalie, our consultant, got me to show her the picture and the first dress she pulled--brand new, never tried on--was made by their own designer that looked nearly the same! We tried on a couple of dresses after and continued with our other bridal appointments that day, and Natalie was very respectful, no pressure at all! We came back and go that first dress and they had such great deals and offers for other add ons.

Now on to alterations. Kristin made me feel so comfortable and at home through the whole process. Last minute--like three weeks before the big day--I realized I wasn't in love with the top. I was shy about asking it to be taken in, but Kirstin was overwhelmingly supportive and did so much to get the dress together a week before the big day. She was so friendly, encouraging, and really stands by the bride. I cannot recommend this place enough. The staff made wedding planning so fun and stress-free.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Jackie, CONGRATULATIONS!! This is such a sweet review. We are so happy that you had such a great time with Natalie and Kristen. Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so lucky to have you as part of the Believe Bride Family

Believe Bride FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

Real Weddings

• All About You Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible wedding dress selection, mens wear, prom, and accessories to die for. We love Celestial Selections and their team of top notch ladies!!

• 306 S. Pines Rd. Spokane, Washington, 99206 See on map
    Location of (Believe Bride)