3131 North Division, Spokane, WA 99207 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bridal Collections

Bridal Collections is a premier bridal boutique based in Spokane, Washington. Since 1981, Bridal Collections has been making brides dreams come true by providing a beautiful collection of wedding gowns from the finest designers in bridal fashion. From size two to 32, Bridal Collections will have the wedding gown of your dreams at an affordable price.

Bridal Collections features over 500 wedding gowns that can be purchased onsite or delivered within 10 to 16 weeks of your celebration, plus shipping time. Within the boutique, they offer onsite alteration, cleaning and preservation services. Bridal Collections also offers bridesmaids dresses and tux rentals. They work with a wide-selection of bridal designers, including the following:

• Mori Lee

Bridal Collections 7
  • Matt and Perri

Perri · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Maddie @ BC

The experience my group I had at Bridal Collections with Maddie was amazing. Maddie was amazing. She knows her girls, her time is certainly dedicated to you, she is not focused on anything else, she also is professional and very compassionate toward your feelings when looking for a gown that fits right. I'm a plus size women and her kindness was very much appreciated. I will go back there and request her that's for sure. Thank you Maddie for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Hi Perri,
    Thank you so much for the compliment! I very much enjoyed our time together and helping you find the perfect dress! Please let me know if you want to come in again to re-try on some of our favorites.
    Best Wishes,
    Maddy
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 05/10/2019

Best wedding gowns!

I walked into Bridal Collections just to see what there was and to see what style i even wanted. Before I tried on my second dress! I found a low priced dress that I was about to take home. They were very flexible with me on a budget a d I got to make payments and if I had a hard month they worked with me! I will be buying my vow renewal dresses from them!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Yay! Thank you Briana! It was an honor helping you find your perfect gown! We know how hard it is to plan for a wedding so we always try our best to help each one of our brides out. Send you our best! - Bridal Collections Family

Bridal Collections FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Creatively Yours Photography
    Creatively Yours Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Bridal Collections are fabulous! I have worked with several of their brides before and all their gowns have fit beautifully. They have all been so happy about their experience. They have a large selection of gowns to choose from and are able to find the perfect fit for many ladies.

• 3131 North Division Spokane, Washington, 99207 See on map