Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop

1003 E Trent Ave. Suite 101, Spokane, WA 99202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop

A sister store to Honest in Ivory Bridal Shop...

Dearly was created out of your need for a modern consignment bridal shop in Spokane. We know there are very few local options to resell the gorgeous gown you have loved so dearly, or options for brides with tight timelines or tighter budgets. Shopping at Dearly is the same stellar customer service experience as Honest in Ivory—with a twist. Dearly is the cool and funky little sister.

We are located right next door to Honest in Ivory Bridal Shop.

We carry a select list of modern designer gowns on consignment, as well as sample gowns from our sister store, Honest in Ivory Bridal Shop. We can’t wait to meet you.

We are by appointment only.

I need to find a wedding gown… how does this work?

Are the dresses here new and used?

We carry sample gowns from our sister store next door, Honest in Ivory Bridal Shop, as well as dresses sold on consignment that are both brand new and used.

What is consignment?

Consignment means we do not own the dresses that are in our store. Local brides bring us their gowns for us to resell for them! It’s a 50/50 split once the gowns sell. Our inventory consists of dresses that are brand new, samples from Honest in Ivory, and pre-owned gowns that have been dry cleaned.

What sizes do you carry?

We carry a variety of sizes. Since our dresses are sold off-the-rack and we get new dresses in every week, the selection and sizes available changes all the time. Typically, at any given time, you can expect to see a variety of sizes 2-26.

What if I have to cancel my appointment?

We get it, things happen! We do have an automatic $35 cancellation fee if you need cancel within 24 hours of your appointment.

Can I shop the dresses at Honest in Ivory at my Dearly appointment too?

No, these are two separate stores with two different inventories of dresses. You will need to book appointments separately.

What if my wedding is in like, a month?

We are perfect for the last minute bride! We are an off-the-rack boutique and if you purchase a gown you will take it home that same day.

Are you appointment only?

Yes, dresses are available to try on or consign by appointment only. This way, we can ensure that there will be a dedicated bridal stylist to help you. Bridal Shopping appointments are 90 minutes and Consignment Appointments are 20 minutes.

When should I start shopping?

We recommend starting to look for your gown about 6-12 months before your wedding. However, all of our gowns are sold off-the-rack, so if you’re on a shorter timeframe, we’re the perfect bridal store for you. We have helped lots of women find their perfect gown just 1-3 months before their wedding.

What are your gown prices?

Our dresses are offered off-the-rack and are available up to 30-70% off retail. Our dresses are priced based on the year, designer, style, retail price and condition. Our prices typically start at $500 with the majority between $700-$2,000. Most are available for under $1,500.

Do you accept refunds or exchanges?

No. All sales are final.

Do you do layaway or payment plan options?

No, not at this time. We require that all gowns are paid in full at the time of purchase. We accept cash, check, or all major credit/debit cards. Please be aware that we have a 2.6% card processing fee.

I want to consign my wedding gown… how does this work?

How do I know if my gown will qualify?

We do have strict guidelines as to what dresses we will take as consignment. Click here for the full list of guidelines.

How much will my gown sell for?

We price your gown based on the style, size, and condition of the dress. This is usually 30-70% off retail. If it sells, you will receive 50% of the sale price in a check!

What if my gown doesn’t sell?

We hold gowns on consignment for 1 year. If it does not sell in that amount of time we will arrange with you to come pick it up or we will donate it for you.

My gown has a few stains and tears. Can I still consign it?

Gowns must be “like new”, which means all repairs need to be made before you bring the gown to us. We also require proof of dry cleaning.

Do you only consign bridal gowns?

Yes, we only consign wedding dresses. We DO NOT accept any other types of formal wear gowns or bridal accessories.

After the 1 year, what if I leave my gown and don’t want to pick it up?

We will make 3 reasonable attempts to contact you over 3 weeks. If at that time we do not hear from you—per our contract together— you will be forfeiting the gown to us.

What if I change my mind and want to pull my gown from consignment?

Sure! It is ultimately your dress until we sell it. We request 48 hours notice (phone call or email) to pull an item off the floor.

How much does it cost to consign?

We have a $15 non-refundable consignment application fee. You’ll pay this at the time you book your Consignment Appointment online.

My dress is gorgeous, but it didn’t get accepted? Why?

There may be several factors as to why the gown was not accepted. It could be that we already have too many so similar to it in the shop, or that the alterations were unique. Or, you may not have brought the necessary documentation. For specific questions, please contact us again, we’d love to chat!

Follow Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop on
0052 51 1971805 159198417381654
Checkout at Dearly
Checkout at Dearly
0052 51 1971805 159198417381654

12 Reviews for Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop

Abby H. · Getting married on 09/21/2021

So thankful

I had an appointment at Honest in Ivory. I knew the exact dress I wanted but it was way out of budget. As a last resort, they let me check out Dearly to see if there was anything that met my needs. They happened to have the dream dress I was looking for IN BUDGET!! I got to take it home same day since it was as consignment and I could not be happier. All of the ladies who work at Honest/Dearly are so professional, cute, and determined to help you find the dress of your dreams. The atmosphere, the dresses, mimosas. It’s all good. It was my first stop for dress shopping and I am so thankful!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy for you and are over the moon we were able to be a small part of your day! Wishing you all the best!

Bailey H. · Getting married on 07/17/2021

I found the one!

I had the BEST experience finding my dress at Dearly! I can’t recommend this sweet shop enough.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We loved getting to work with you and are oh so happy your found your dream gown at our new shop! xo, Dearly

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1003 E Trent Ave. Suite 101 Spokane, WA, 99202 See on map
    5093197096 (Phone number)
    We are by appointment only. Wed-Sat 10am-5:30pm
    Location of (Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop)