Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop Reviews

15 Reviews for Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop

• Cortney

Cortney H. · Getting married on 05/04/2022

A wonderful shopping experience

I went into Dearly not exactly knowing what I was looking for. Alex was so friendly and patient. She listened to what I had in mind for the vibe of our wedding and helped me choose some dresses to try on based on what I described. She also chose a couple dresses outside of my normal comfort zone and helped me find the perfect dress for me!! The entire experience was fun, easy, and intimate. I went home with my dream dress!! I cannot thank the team at Dearly enough. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We absolutely loved working with you!!! We wish you all the best with your wedding!

Abby H. · Getting married on 09/21/2021

So thankful

I had an appointment at Honest in Ivory. I knew the exact dress I wanted but it was way out of budget. As a last resort, they let me check out Dearly to see if there was anything that met my needs. They happened to have the dream dress I was looking for IN BUDGET!! I got to take it home same day since it was as consignment and I could not be happier. All of the ladies who work at Honest/Dearly are so professional, cute, and determined to help you find the dress of your dreams. The atmosphere, the dresses, mimosas. It’s all good. It was my first stop for dress shopping and I am so thankful!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy for you and are over the moon we were able to be a small part of your day! Wishing you all the best!

Bailey H. · Getting married on 07/17/2021

I found the one!

I had the BEST experience finding my dress at Dearly! I can’t recommend this sweet shop enough.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We loved getting to work with you and are oh so happy your found your dream gown at our new shop! xo, Dearly

Emily A. · Getting married on 06/18/2021

Wonderful experience

Dearly Consignment was a wonderful experience. I just went to look and ended up getting my wedding dress there. Alex was so friendly and helpful. She helped make it a fun experience when all my family was across the country and couldn’t be there. Thank you for helping me find the dress!!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

We are so happy that you found your dream dress! So happy we were able to be a part! Excited for you!

Hannah Z. · Getting married on 06/18/2021

Consignment Perfection

I am absolutely OBSESSED with my dress from Dearly and am still in awe that it was consignment! Dearly is such a great additional option for brides and is the perfect little sister to Honest in Ivory. My stylist Alex was phenomenal and immediately captured by vision and went above and beyond to help guide me to my perfect dress. My experience was truly amazing and I would recommend Dearly to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! We absolutely loved working with you and are so over the moon excited that you found your dream gown!!! Wishing you alll the best!
  • Kylee

Kylee H. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Perfect for a first time bride or bargain shopper!

My experience at Dearly exceeded my expectations! Alex was my stylist & was so helpful throughout the entire time I was there. The shop was adorable and felt so cozy. This was the first time I had gone wedding dress shopping so I wasn't sure what to expect but I left with the wedding dress of my dreams & I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for Alex's helping hand. I would absolutely recommend Dearly & Honest In Ivory to anyone :)

Sent on 07/05/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Aw, we are so happy you found your dream dress! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We wish you all the best with your wedding!

Cassidy · Married on 04/30/2021

My Perfect Gown

I have a small wedding in August and needed a dress that i could leave with the day I went shopping. My stylist Tori had already pulled beautiful dresses based on the survey I took online before the appointment, and with her attention to detail I ended up buying one of the first dresses she had pulled! The entire experience felt like such a luxury, the shop is so well taken care of and made my entire party feel like we were at a specialty shop. It felt like my very own episode of Say Yes To The Dress! I couldn’t have had a more wonderful experience, from the strawberry mimosas, to the truly unique gowns and amazing customer service! My only wish is that I could go again! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 05/01/2021

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! We are so glad you had an amazing experience and found a dress you love! Wishing you all the best with your upcoming wedding!!

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2021

Wedding dress shopping!

The experience at dearly consignment and honest in ivory was amazing and so dreamy! The girls were so helpful from my first phone call to ask questions to booking and being there trying the dresses. They were so knowledgeable about everything and knew the exact questions to ask me to help narrow it down to the gown of my dreams!! I loved everything about the experience and there place is so beautiful.

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Holly

Holly G. · Married on 04/08/2021

They care, a lot!

The girls who work here here genuinely want you to leave feeling happy and excited about your new gown! You wouldn’t really even know that these gowns were floor models or consigned.... that is until you go to pay and get the awesome discount for a gorgeous dress! The place is decorated very tastefully and simply as well and promotes a happy, clean positive environment. Really excited for my elopement now that I found the perfect boho dreamy dress! Thank you Dearly

Sent on 03/06/2021

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

YAY! Holly, we are SO excited for you and are over the moon that you found your dream elopement gown at our shop! Wishing you all the best!!!

Stephanie O. · Married on 12/18/2020

love is beautiful as u can see

gettin married with the guy you love and bing whith that guy for life or u get married with the guy you love you have to be with him in the good and bad moments

Sent on 06/16/2020

Jordyn A. · Married on 10/15/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal

I was nervous to go dress shopping and was pretty sure it was going to take quite the time in several stores. Dearly Consignment bridal was my first stop.❤️ Alex was so welcoming and made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning! She listened to my pros and cons on dresses and found me an absolutely stunning gown that I probably would have never tried on at first glance. I recommend this to any bride especially as a first stop!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Aw, Jordyn thank you so much for this wonderful review! We absolutely loved getting to work with you as you found your dream dress! Wishing you all the best with your wedding!
  • Hannah

Hannah V. · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful gowns

I am so grateful for Dearly and their manager, Alex. She made sure we had a safe, fun time trying dresses and then buying my dress. She suggested dresses in my price range. She helped me think about my day and which dresses made me feel like myself. I’m so glad we have this store in Spokane!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you, Hannah, for this wonderful review! We absolutely loved getting to work with you and wish you all the best with your upcoming wedding!
  • LeeAnn

Leeann G. · Married on 09/14/2020

Recommend!

I ABSOLUTELY recommend this bridal shop, especially if you're like me and get caught up in the rest of your wedding and almost show up to it without a dress LOL. The ladies at this dress shop were so so helpful and I didn't have an appointment but I was already there with my aunt pretty early and they were willing to let me walk through and try on the dresses they had there. They have a pretty good size selection, they have all the different styles any bride could think of! I found my dream dress! I loved how it fell and looked. I came out and twirled like a princess and everything! It was so much fun, they're super nice and will give their honest opinions! Thank you so much Dearly for making my day that much more beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Leeann, thank you SO much for this WONDERFUL review! We are over the moon that you found your beautiful gown at our shop. You looked AMAZING!
  • Lynette

Lynette P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful consigning experience!

I consigned my dress at Dearly after purchasing it from Honest In Ivory. Overall a great buying and consigning experience! Super professional, fair appraisal and pricing and my dress sold in a matter of weeks. I was paid within a few days of the sale. Highly recommend Dearly for shopping and selling!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved getting to work with you and consign your gown! Excited a new bride is loving your gown dearly!

Caroline H. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Go to Dearly!

Dearly is amazing! As a queer woman, it has at times been difficult to navigate the wedding industry. I can't even explain what an affirming, positive experience Dearly was for us. Also, they already told me they'll buy my dress back after I'm done with it :) Highly recommend Dearly to anyone considering!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Dearly Consignment Bridal Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! We are so happy you had a positive experience!! Wishing nothing but the best for you and your upcoming wedding!