2158 Keene Rd., Richland, Washington 99352 Map · Phone number

About Amy's Bridal Boutique

We are a boutique style bridal salon in Richland, WA . We offer bridal, bridesmaids, and flower girl dresses. We also have lots of gorgeous accessories. Our jewelry and accessories are all unique and some are handmade one of a kind. Visit our website at iloveamysbridal.com or give us a ring at 509-942-9106 to make your appointment. Our store hours are Monday 10-6; Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:30-6; Fridays- Saturdays 10-6; Closed Sundays and Tuesdays. Due to the intimate one on one nature of our boutique, we can not always accommodate walk-in customers, appointments are strongly recommended.

We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Amy's Bridal Boutique on

Amy's Bridal Boutique 1
Amy's Bridal Boutique 2

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

Perfect dress

I found my perfect dress and I love how they took care of me and really listened to what I was looking for.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

What every girl dreams of!

Amy’s Bridal was the last place I went to to shop for wedding dresses and nothing else came close to my experience there. I wish I would’ve gone there first! They take the time to listen to exactly what you want. They are all so nice and I never once felt pressured by the workers like I had at other places. When I found my dress I knew I loved it, but it was missing something. The ladies worked to come up with accessories I could add to make it my dream dress and I fell in love with it. Going here was just like the experience every girl dreams of. They treated me and my girls like royalty and I will definitely be sending all my friends there for their wedding dresses in the future!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful experience 💕

Such a great experience finding the dress of my dreams! I felt important/valued throughout the whole process even after my dress was picked up. I recommend Amy’s to all of my friends 💕

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 4

Amy's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• Simplified Celebrations
    Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

Almost all of our brides go to Amy's. Best service and selection in the area.

• KRISanthemums
    KRISanthemums Wedding Florists

Amy and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, have excellent customer service and their boutique has a huge selection of designs...it is a perfect place to feel relaxed and enjoy choosing your dress.

• Ali Walker Photography
    Ali Walker Photography Wedding Photographers

Every year I have several brides who have purchased their stunning gowns from Amy's Bridal Boutique and they're always incredibly happy with their experience. Amy's gowns are truly stunning. Moreover, Amy's boutique provides such a positive, professional experience. Amy is dedicated to her clients and has a keen eye for helping brides find the perfect dress for their wedding day.

• 2158 Keene Rd. Richland, Washington, 99352 See on map