Roselily Bridal

Richland, WA View map Visit website

Roselily Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Richland, Washington. This salon houses a large collection of gowns and tuxedos for every member of the wedding party, as well as luxurious and one-of-a-kind accessories. While walk-ins are welcome, the team strongly recommends you book an appointment so that they can give you the attention and service you deserve. These stylists want you to feel comfortable and pampered during your visit and work hard to find you the dress of your wildest dreams. When you do, they will ring the celebratory golden bell and help you and your loved ones celebrate with a champagne toast.

Appointments at Roselily Bridal are one and a half hours long and come with one professional stylist and seating for five guests. If you have a larger entourage or just want a private soiree experience, you can book the Roselily Deluxe. This package includes exclusive access to the salon, two and a half hour appointments, seating for 15, bubbly beverages, and sweet and savory snacks. You will also receive a breathable garment bag and an engraved hanger, upon which you can hang your fairy tale gown.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

• Taylor
    Taylor D. Getting married on 09/08/2022

Best Bridal Shop in TriCities

Roselily Bridal is the best bridal shop in the Tri-City area! They have so many great dresses and a great selection of plus size dresses! All of the staff was amazing in trying to help me find my dress. Even though I didn't buy from them, they had the best customer service hands down. I wish I would've upgraded my appointment to have snacks and champagne though. It was an experience I will never forget.
    Anna H. Married on 08/06/2021

Covid bride

I absolutely adored my time at Amy's Bridal Boutique. I was able to find a dress within an hour and the staff helping me really listened to what I was searching for. I am incredibly grateful for a space like this in the Tri-Cities and cannot recommend them enough!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! Anna Hilty, Wedding 6.20.20
    Holly Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Amy's Bridal Boutique is a wonderful place to buy your wedding dress. I did not want to do this part, and was dreading going through the process of trying on and finding a dress, but Amy and her staff were so incredibly kind and patient. The dresses pulled were exactly what I had described and wouldn't you know, the one that was completely opposite than what I had imagined wanting was the one I ended up buying. I wouldn't have gotten the dress of my dreams if it wasn't for they're careful planning and good eye. I also got my daughter's flower girl dress with Amy's and it was gorgeous. She felt like a little princess. I can't recommend Amy's enough. They're the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Delaney & Austin
    39 photos · 09/28/2019

Simplified Celebrations Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

Almost all of our brides go to Amy's. Best service and selection in the area.

KRISanthemums KRISanthemums Wedding Florists

Amy and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, have excellent customer service and their boutique has a huge selection of designs...it is a perfect place to feel relaxed and enjoy choosing your dress.

Ali Walker Photography Ali Walker Photography Wedding Photographers

Every year I have several brides who have purchased their stunning gowns from Amy's Bridal Boutique and they're always incredibly happy with their experience. Amy's gowns are truly stunning. Moreover, Amy's boutique provides such a positive, professional experience. Amy is dedicated to her clients and has a keen eye for helping brides find the perfect dress for their wedding day.

2158 Keene Rd. Richland, 99352
Location of (Roselily Bridal)
2158 Keene Rd. Richland, WA, 99352 See on map

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding