Amy's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Amy's Bridal Boutique 1
Amy's Bridal Boutique 2

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

Perfect dress

I found my perfect dress and I love how they took care of me and really listened to what I was looking for.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

What every girl dreams of!

Amy’s Bridal was the last place I went to to shop for wedding dresses and nothing else came close to my experience there. I wish I would’ve gone there first! They take the time to listen to exactly what you want. They are all so nice and I never once felt pressured by the workers like I had at other places. When I found my dress I knew I loved it, but it was missing something. The ladies worked to come up with accessories I could add to make it my dream dress and I fell in love with it. Going here was just like the experience every girl dreams of. They treated me and my girls like royalty and I will definitely be sending all my friends there for their wedding dresses in the future!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful experience 💕

Such a great experience finding the dress of my dreams! I felt important/valued throughout the whole process even after my dress was picked up. I recommend Amy’s to all of my friends 💕

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Amy's Bridal Boutique 4

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Try on whatever dress she picks out for you!! I fell in love with one she picked out and it was NOTHING I was describing!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Emily! You bring up one of the best bridal gown shopping tips - Keep an open mind! Thank you again for giving us the honor of helping you choose your gown and thank you for choosing small and local! You Rock!

Laura · Married on 02/03/2018

Amy’s has been a dream to work with!! I worked with Amy specifically and she really listened to what I wanted and got creative to show me all my options!! I live 4 hours away and they have been the absolute best!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • FutureWifey

Lacie · Married on 09/16/2017

This is by far the nicest bridal boutique I visited. The staff is amazing, and very helpful. Professional yet personal. Selection of dresses and accessories are stunning. I would highly recommend this salon to any brides looking for an amazing experience, and gorgeous dress!!

Sent on 03/01/2017
  • FutureWifey

Lacie · Married on 09/16/2017

Sent on 03/01/2017

I'm a big fan of Amy's Bridal and the entire staff!

My experience shopping and finding my own gown was awesome. I love how friendly and organized they are. I got my dream dress (which was totally a different style than I thought it would be) because of the knowledge of cut, style, body shape, fabrics, and overall look that the ladies at Amy's are specialized in.

I've also had the joy of watching other family and friends find and purchase their wedding dresses at Amy's after I had my own wedding. I'm always impressed with their customer service, how organized they are, and the quality of dresses and accessories they have available. There is by far a better quality of dress in their store that can't be found in other shops in the Tri-Cities area.

This was by far my favorite wedding vendor. Amy and her staff were so incredible.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Steph · Married on 06/15/2017

The materials of all of the dresses is such high quality!! We visited many different Bridal boutiques and Amy's was the very best!! I ordered both my gown and veil from them and everything was seamless! I am still in love with my dress and still want to wear it despite already being married!! I live about an hour and a half from Amy's so I was able to have great communication over the phone and via email in order to get the exact veil I wanted! When I went to try on dresses they were so personal and really take care of their clients! I felt so special the moment I walked in there! I recommend anyone to go to Amy's Bridal and guarantee you will love it!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

When looking for my gown for my big day I knew there was no other place to go then to Amy & the girls at ABB! They take the time to get to know me & my wedding vibe! I only had to put on 5 gowns before I was standing in the one I knew I wanted to say "I do" in! Thank you ABB!!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Telisha

Telisha · Married on 09/03/2016

I would recommend anyone to Amy's Bridal. Staff is very friendly and helpful, selection is great, atmosphere is really nice. All around awesome experience :)

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Janie

Janie · Married on 07/01/2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Amy's Bridal. The ladies went above and beyond to make my whole experience memorable and stress-free! They are willing to work and accommodate most price ranges and will do their best to help you find the perfect dress! It takes me an hour to go to the shop but it is soooo worth the drive!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Elaina was so amazing when I went in to look at wedding dresses yesterday morning. I went in having no idea what style of dress I even wanted or liked, and she was able to pull so many gorgeous dresses that made me feel so beautiful. We ended up leaving there with my dream dress, it could not be more perfect and I am so excited to wear it next summer for my wedding. Elaina, thank you so much for being so amazing and making my experience so special, I am so very grateful to you for making my dreams come true yesterday!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Tabatha · Married on 06/18/2016

Made me feel very comfortable and made my dress search a fun thing! Plus I found the perfect dress there and loved wearing it!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Dee · Married on 05/17/2016

I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress here during a trunk show. The customer service has been awesome, my dress arrived early and it is gorgeous. The shop is modern, clean, and beautiful. I would highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Although I ended up getting my gown somewhere else, I got a lot of accessories from Amy's. Her store is amazingly beautiful and has so many beautiful wedding things!

Sent on 12/01/2015

I love Amy's! My aunt and best friend both got their dream dresses there. I knew when I got engaged it was the only place I was going to go. I had an appointment and tried on a few dresses but I wasn't set on one yet. The next appointment I tried one of the same dresses on as my first and bam I fell in love with it! Amy takes her time to make sure you are happy with your dress. I will be recommending her to every one. (My dress will also be passed down from generation to generation)

Sent on 12/06/2014

I was treated like a princess. This was the best experience I had trying on wedding gowns. So glad I found the perfect gown!

Sent on 02/14/2015

I love Amy's Bridal! I bought the dress of my dreams there. The consultant was really able to see my preferences and pick out the right dress for me. All of the dresses were beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Rochelle · Married on 10/04/2014

I went into the wedding dress shopping process thinking I knew exactly what I wanted. Once I got there Amy was very helpful and asked me to try on some dressed out of my comfort zone. I am so happy I did because I was able to find "THE ONE"! I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my dress! Amy made the experience so memorable and I am forever thankful!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Rochelle! You are so sweet, I am loving the pictures, you guys are such a gorgeous couple and I am honored I was able to help you find The One! Thanks so much for your review!

I started my search for the perfect dress at Amy's. Having no clue what I wanted I left empty handed but after going to 7 different bridal salons I went back to Amy's where I was finally able to say YES! The entire team was a dream to work with during every visit (original fitting, picking up my belt, picking up my dress) and always greeted me by name. I have seriously considered going back there just to hang out with all of the wonderful staff!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We love visitors, especially when they are brides coming to show us pictures from their big day ;)

Kate · Married on 08/16/2014

The fourth dress I tried on, was the dress of my dreams. If I needed four dresses for my wedding day, I would have bought them all! Not only did I find exactly what I was looking for, plus more, the team of fine ladies at Amy's Bridal we're all a truly the kindest bunch you could hope to meet. They listen to you, are genuinely warm, and are so very friendly. A true pleasure of an experience! Thank you Amy's Bridal!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kate, You are such a bright spot! From the moment we met you at the Eastern Oregon Bridal Show we were in love, that sparkle in your eye is the sweetest thing!
    Thank you so much for your review!

Alexie · Married on 07/04/2014

Words cannot express the truly genuine and special experience I had at Amy's while looking for my gown. The entire shop was attentive to me and my party and made me feel amazing and comfortable. The staff at Amy's listened to my thoughts, was honest, and more than accommodating and friendly. I felt amazing and beautiful. If you are looking for a place that is NOT your typical bridal chain and provides a unique and individualized experience, Amy's is the place to go!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Alexie it was absolutely our pleasure, you were a joy to work with and you totally rocked Adorae! Thank you so much for your review!

Dora · Married on 08/31/2013

I absolutely love this boutique. Thank you girls for all your wonderful help in helping me pick my perfect wedding dress. Every single girl went out of their way to help me and it was wonderful. They have amazing customer service and great helpers. I highly recommend them. Thank you again for everything that you girls did to make my day perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Amy's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Dora! It was our pleasure! Congratulations!

Amy helped me find a beautiful wedding gown within my budget. I absolutely love my dress! Amy was helpful, professional, and fun to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2013