303 Casey AVE STE E, Richland, WA 99352 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simplified Celebrations

Simplified Celebrations LOVES weddings! We create beautifully designed wedding and events using our years of floral design and planning experience.

Now booking 2019! Please reach out on our website www.simplifiedcelebrations.com

Follow Simplified Celebrations on

Simplified Celebrations 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Wood · Married on 08/16/2019

Best Florist Ever!

I chose Simplified Celebrations on the recommendation of my wedding planner, GariAnn from Tin Sparrow Events and so glad I did!! Chandra is so easy to talk to and really listened to our vision and not only made it come true but really went over the top. She exceeded all expectations and we could not be happier with the results. They were so insanely beautiful! I wish flowers could last longer.... so sad at the end looking at all the flowers that wouldn’t last. I wanted to keep them forever. Thank you, Chandra, for the most beautiful wedding flowers I’ve ever seen!! Who says Vegas doesn’t exist in the Tri-Cities?!! 😉

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Simplified Celebrations 13
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Chandra absolutely exceeded my already high expectations from the work I had seen her do. She was extremely kind and helpful with me not knowing anything about flowers. I had very loose and vague ideas and gave her total design control and I could not have been happier! She took my ideas and turned them into something amazing with her talent. You will NOT regret hiring her.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Bouquets

Chandra was a wonderful choice for our wedding! Super easy process to work with her. We had just a couple conversations where we talked through what I was interested in. When I had questions or uncertainties, she gave really honest answers that helped me make some choices I was absolutely thrilled with. She was really flexible, adding things on or taking them off at request. Most importantly, the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and the tables looked stunning. I highly recommend working with Chandra – you can rest easy knowing that your flowers will be beautiful while you deal with other stressors of wedding planning!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Simplified Celebrations Pricing

Simplified Celebrations Price Rates

Simplified Celebrations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 215.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Alex Lasota Photography
    Alex Lasota Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I hear that one of my brides has booked with Chandra I get so excited because I know the florals will be stunning!

• Castle Event Catering
    Castle Event Catering Wedding Caterers

Amazing, stunning, and truly one of a kind design. Creating bouquets and boutonnières along with inspiring center pieces, Simplified Celebrations is truly a Premier Florist in Eastern Washington and the Yakima Valley.

• Jones Custom Photography
    Jones Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

Simplified Celebrations always makes any event beautiful with their creative touches and flowers!

• 303 Casey AVE STE E Richland, 99352 See on map