33526 W SR 14, Paterson, WA 99345 Map · Phone number

About My Garden Over Floweth

My Garden Over Floweth is a wedding florist company based in Paterson, Washington. The mother-daughter duo of farmer-florists specialize in creating floral arrangements for weddings and other events, using only locally grown, seasonal blooms. Couples can visit the farm to personally choose the beautiful flowers to be used on their wedding day. Their farm has over two acres of flower fields, and couples can choose from more than 70 varieties of flowers. My Garden Over Floweth's priority is to provide a quality customer service for every couple.

My Garden Over Floweth offers floral arrangements such as aisle decor, bouquets, corsages, chuppah decor, and much more. The florist uses romantic and rustic styles in creating flower arrangements. It offers consultations with couples to determine their wedding needs, and then takes care of delivery and set up for the event for a stress-free experience.

Follow My Garden Over Floweth on

katiee b 93
52a81462cbd7efc9 1486406098086 screen shot 2017 02 06 at 10 31 32 am

7 Reviews for My Garden Over Floweth

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We are over the moon with how beautiful the florals for our wedding turned out! Katie and Teresa at My Garden Over Floweth made sure we go the best flowers and design for our budget. They were also very responsive during the entire wedding process, this was especially important to us as we were planning our wedding from another location.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

The ladies at My Garden Overfloweth are so helpful. They listened to my ideas and had great ideas, and my day turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2017

My Garden Over Floweth's reply:

Thank you Jessica, you were truly a joy to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Hands down if I had to do my whole wedding over again I would definitely use My Garden Overfloweth....their quality of work, their friendliness and customer service attitude is absolutely incredible. Their flowers remind you of something from a magazine. They will go above and beyond to ensure that your special day is everything you dreamed of and then some. Teresa and Katie are the kindest women you have ever met and will treat you like a close friend or family upon the first time you meet them. They will personally design your flowers around a specific theme, color, or idea and won't stop until you are completely satisfied. Hands down, My Garden Overfloweth is an amazing company with a vision of love, kindness, and going the extra mile every stem at a time.

Sent on 03/06/2017

My Garden Over Floweth's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey, we LOVED creating your flowers!

Award

My Garden Over Floweth FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,575.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Alex Lasota Photography
    Alex Lasota Photography Wedding Photographers

My Garden Overfloweth always blows me away with their floral artistry. Whenever I hear that one of my brides has selected to go with them I get so excited because I know their wedding florals will look gorgeous!

• 33526 W SR 14 Paterson, 99345 See on map