All In The Details Floral Design

Spokane, WA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Typical Price

All In The Details Floral Design is a dedicated wedding floral design company based in Spokane, Washington. Company owner and lead designer Kira Barker has over 16 years of experience and loves to create beautiful arrangements that align with your vision. Kira aims to work within your budget and color scheme to create delightful designs that add color, texture, and extra beauty to your special day.

All In The Details Floral Design strives to create floral arrangements that reflect your style and personality. Whether your vision is bold and striking or natural and delicate, Kira uses her skills and experience to craft your perfect arrangement. She also delivers and sets up your chosen arrangements at your wedding venue to ensure that they are installed perfectly for your event. Kira mainly serves the Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho areas, but services outside these areas are available upon request. A selection of arrangements available from All In The Details Floral Design include:

• Bouquets
  • Single flowers
  • Flower baskets
  • Floral crowns
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Erin
    Erin B. Married on 10/02/2021

Our flowers were amazing!

Kira was an absolute joy to work with. She put together our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, arch flowers, small ceremony site mason jar arrangements, and a flower comb for the bride for the reception. When we originally consulted with her, we told her we would be putting up the arch flowers ourselves (our venue was a two hour drive from major cities, so it was easier to just put up decorations ourselves), and she gave us plenty of advice on putting together the arch and how to hang the flowers that was extremely helpful for us. She was quick to respond to a few questions I had regarding colors, and scheduling a pickup time ended up being very easy on our end. The flower arrangements turned out absolutely beautiful. I originally found a few pictures of bridal bouquets I liked on Pinterest, and Kira did an amazing job of developing all our flowers based on those 2-3 images. She identified flowers in the pictures she would use, and what substitutes she would use for other flowers that were difficult to come by or particularly expensive. I felt very fortunate to be working with such a talented florist and I would highly recommend Kira and All in the Details Floral Design to anyone!

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Erin! I wish I could have seen the arbor in person, but thank you for sharing the picture. I'm thrilled you loved your flowers.
  • Amylouise
    Amylouise A. Married on 09/01/2021

Professional, Friendly, and Gets Things Done

I loved my experience with Kira. She gets right in and makes sure things are right. Instead of dithering over text and back and forth, she scheduled a phone call, so we could discuss and get the details sorted out. I sent a screenshot of my "wedding flowers" board on Pinterest, and she really got what I was after. We picked up the flowers and they were perfect.

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Amylouise. I really loved your happy, bright colors! The most cheerful bouquet of my year.
  • CASSIE
    Cassie J. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and Helpful

Kira was amazing! All of my flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted. I would use her again in a heartbeat. She ever part of the wedding covered flowerwise and asked about things I didn't even think would need flowers. If you want custom flowers to meet your needs this is the gal to use!

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Cassie! You were a stunning bride! I enjoyed designing for you and being on your family's beautiful property. Best wishes to you both.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tina & Philip
    35 photos · 05/25/2019

Remembered Events Remembered Events Wedding Planners

Kira is fabulous to work with. She is a quick communicator, works with your ideas, and produces beautiful work. Her pricing is reasonable, she delivers and sets up her work so it is done perfectly. I highly recommend All in the Details Florals for all of your floral needs.

6518 S. Highland Park Dr Spokane, WA, 99223

Mon-Sat 10 am - 6 pm by phone. In person consultations by appointment only, no walk-ins.
Location of (All In The Details Floral Design)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding