All In The Details Floral Design Reviews

31 | Hyattsville, MD

31 Reviews for All In The Details Floral Design

31 All In The Details Floral Design Reviews

Amanda · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Kira. She booked an informational session with us and came to our house. She had books for us to view, took tons of notes, and got back to us with a quote within 2 weeks. She updated as I made small changes. Her prices were reasonable and flowers beautiful. If she had questions she would email, delivered and set up all of the flowers for our wedding. I loved her attention to detail and ability to take what I described - I'm not a really picky flower person. Everything looked beautiful and I had a great time working with her.

Sent on 06/29/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Amanda, I'm so glad you were pleased with your flowers. I enjoyed designing for you. You were a stunning bride! Congratulations.

Paula · Married on 09/02/2018

I was so impressed with Kira in the first meeting. She was very detailed and made it clear she would work within my budget. Her estimate was exactly what I expected to pay. Other vendors were $400 over and said my budget was unrealistic.

Thanks All in the Details!!!

All In The Details Floral Design 1
    All In The Details Floral Design 2
    All In The Details Floral Design 3
    All In The Details Floral Design 4

Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Kira was wonderful to work with and the flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Would definitely recommend All in the Details for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Marie! I’m so pleased that you loved your flowers! Congratulations on your marriage.

Daniell · Married on 06/22/2018

All In The Details Floral Design did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet looked even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was also very willing to work with my limited budget. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Daniell! So glad you liked your flowers!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely loved working with Kira and the final result of our flowers. She blew my expectations out of the water! My hairstylist and makeup artists, who help with weddings often, were amazed with the flowers, saying they'd never seen such beautiful bouquets. Right away they wanted Kira's card. Our table decorations looked especially beautiful with the flower arrangements. One of my favorite arrangements were the sunken flowers with floating candles. I will recommend Kira and All In The Details Floral Design to everyone.

All In The Details Floral Design 5
    All In The Details Floral Design 6

Julie · Married on 04/15/2018

I loved the various flower arrangements I got for my wedding, it was a much richer composition of varying flowers than I expected in the best possible way! Kira Barker was a pleasure to work with, and knows what shes talking about. I needed blue flowers and her dyed baby's breath and roses were the perfect match to go with my dark red and dark blue wedding colors with gold and silver accents. She worked with me and my family to come up with beautiful arrangements that stayed in my budget. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to other couples for flower arrangements and other details for their wedding!

Keyanna · Married on 01/14/2018

Kira was Great!!! My floral arrangements was exactly what I asked for!!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Keyanna. I enjoyed designing for you. Best wishes to you and Jay!

Dominique · Married on 01/06/2018

All In The Details Floral Design provided excellent quality of service. I had to postpone my date, however given the quick turnaround, the vendor was more than accommodating and exceeded our expectations.

All In The Details Floral Design 7
    All In The Details Floral Design 14
    All In The Details Floral Design 15
    All In The Details Floral Design 16

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2017

Kira did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/07/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Danielle. Your wedding was beautiful! I enjoyed designing for you and your family.

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2017

Kira was absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding was rose themed so I knew I needed a florist with great work but who would also be of good value. Man did Kira deliver!!! Her bouquets were beautiful and she nailed my Candlelabra/rose vision. Beyond that she was so kind and professional and put my stress at ease. Two very happy thumbs up!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Miranda! Your wedding was so fun... SO.MANY.ROSES! I loved it and your whole theme. All the best to you and Mitch.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Using Kira for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process! To be honest, the flowers were the lowest on my husband and my list for our wedding, mostly because we didn’t know much about them! As soon as we met with Kira, I immediately told my husband that I was more excited about the flowers than anything else! Kira took our ideas, our budget, and our vision and RAN with it! She created the most beautiful pieces that any of us had seen and she did it well within the budget we gave her- I don’t even know how!!

On the day of our wedding, Kira showed up even earlier than we did! She came early to make sure I got my bouquet for my first look pictures and to set up our ceremony space, and she even stuck around to help take some pictures. Every flower piece that Kira made was beyond what we imagined and every guest marveled at how beautifully Autumn it all was.

Don’t hesitate to book Kira for any of your events- she is not only a wonderfully talented professional but also the sweetest and most flexible person! Thank you so much, Kira!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Lauren! You and Chip were one of my favorite couples this year- you were so pleasant to work with! I love Fall color arrangements too, so yours were a lot of fun. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together.

Gosia · Married on 10/07/2017

It was great working with Kira! She had plenty of visual examples we used to fine tune the arrangements we wanted. We loved our flowers and they turned out great. She responded quickly to our emails and was detailed oriented. Also, she works with every budget so was able to explain how far our money could go with floral arrangements.
    Highly recommended!

Masumi · Married on 09/16/2017

Kira from All In The Details was amazing! She was professional from beginning to end for our Sept 16th wedding! When I first met her, it was at a bridal show, and she was willing to meet in Northern VA to discuss the details. During that time, she ensured to get all of the details from me, from what we wanted, the colors, the types of flowers, how many, etc. If we didn't know what a flower looked like, or the name, she brought it up to show us. And she showed us other styles. She sent several quotes during the planning process to work with our budget. In the end....everything came out beautifully!!! Kira was timely, and worked around some issues (there was I think a wasp's nest on the railing and helped to get it down!). I would definitely recommend her to any new bride wanting spectacular floral arrangements! Thank you again Kira!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Masumi! Your flower colors were so striking- it was a lot of fun to make your designs. Congrats to you both.

Valerie · Married on 09/09/2017

Kiara was amazing and easy to work with. We did not really know what we wanted from flowers and during our consult she was kind, understanding, and had a ton of ideas. We went from asking her for a TON of flowers to rethinking everything and asking her to cut back a huge amount. She was so nice and patient with us. She was super responsive and got quotes to us really quickly. She did not show any frustration at all when we asked her to re-do the quote several times. Kiara met us close to our apartment after work, I know she had to travel to us in rush hour so it was really nice of her to be so accommodating. She was so helpful too and had tons of ideas that I would have never thought to ask for. I really wanted turquoise so she offered to dye white carnations and roses for us for free! She had everything to us perfectly on the day of and talked to us about making sure we did not spread the dye and gave us some pointers on holding the flowers!

The actual flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL! Everything was perfect and I was in love with them. We preserved them afterwards and can remember her amazing work for years to come! Book her immediately! You will be so happy she is talented and so professional!

Sent on 11/18/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Valerie! Dyed flowers are so fun, right (I'm partial, I had them in my wedding, too). I'm glad you loved your flowers! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

julia · Married on 05/20/2017

Kira from all in the details floral design did our floral arraignments for our wedding reception on May 20, 2017. We met with Kira for an initial consultation and she helped my parents and I decide what we wanted for our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Kira was very helpful with lots of ideas. She brought photos to share with us and gave us tons of recommendations. She got back to us quickly with an estimate and her prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding, Kira arrived with all the flowers and helped set them up. All of her arrangements were beautiful, and we received many compliments about the flowers. The bridesmaids and bridal bouquets were also very beautiful!! We would recommend All in the Details Floral Design without hesitation!

Sent on 06/29/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Julia. I am so glad you were pleased. I enjoyed designing for you. Congrats to you both!

Emma · Married on 09/25/2016

Kira was so easy to work with. She decorated the venue beautifully. The centerpiece were wine glasses, candle and rose petals which were also guest give aways. Simple and Elegant! The roses were amazing and very fragrant. Thank you Kira!

Sent on 10/16/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

It was my pleasure, Emma. I enjoyed designing for you and Clare. Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Kristina · Married on 07/17/2016

My daughters wedding flowers were beautiful! The owner is super nice and flexible. So glad we made this choice for our flowers.

Sent on 07/19/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Kristina! In so glad that you and Amber were pleased.

Vicky · Married on 07/14/2016

The flower arrangements, my bouquet - everything, just blew me away. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined they could be. I met Kira at a bridal show, where we booked a private consultation in my home. Kira came out, took notes, and helped me to crystallize my vision into something that could be executed, and execute is what she did. My flowers were just breathtaking. I recommend Kira wholeheartedly, and without reservation.

Kira - THANK YOU for having created that extra touch of magic and romance that made my day so very special.

Sent on 07/17/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Vicky- it was really my pleasure. Congratulations to you both!
  • Nikkell402 #makeyourownrules

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Kira was such a pleasure! Her work was so beautiful the day of our ceremony! Our vision to match our "colors" was executed exactly as she described it would be. She came to our home to discuss our vision in person, and took good notes to make sure everything matched. The pricing was extremely reasonable, and we like that there was no such thing as "too little" for our small wedding. A few weeks before the wedding she reached out to confirm the final details. We had some last minute changes due to a lesser guest count and weather, and she was very flexible in rearranging our arrangements. You are in good hands with Kira!

Sent on 06/01/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Brittany and Lori. Your wedding set up was a lot of fun, despite the rain!
  • User6620133 · 2+ years ago

Kira was great to work with from day one. Her prices are reasonable and her work is absolutely beautiful. I gave her direction with my budget, what colors and styles I like and the rest I left to her. She is the artist and knows her craft. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. The flowers were absolutely perfect. She is very nice and easy to work with, even all the groomsmen said "who was that nice lady that put our boutonnière on?" Men...they have no idea! I wish I still had my bouquet, it was so elegant!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Danae! I loved doing your wedding. You looked so beautiful, and you were very easy to work with. I'm glad Craig gave you my number! I laughed when I read your comment about the groomsmen- they were a very friendly bunch. All the best to you both.

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

All in the Details was my favorite vendor I worked with for my wedding. Kira and I were on the same page the entire time. I met Kira at the Wedding Experience bridal show and I found her to be so trustworthy and competent in person, and immediately wanted to work with her. I knew she could be creative and help me with the decorative ability I do not personally possess. She even elicited creative ideas about flowers and decorations from my husband at the first consultation, much to the amusement of bystanders in the Panera where we met!

The day of my wedding proved that Kira was not only talented but an incredibly hard worker. She brought her husband to help decorate my chuppah and worked for hours putting the event together. She put in an enormous amount of effort and I am so grateful because it resulted in a beautiful setting for my wedding ceremony and reception. You want someone like Kira around the day of your wedding for anything that can go wrong. Not only because of her talent, but because of her resourcefulness.

Another thing I really appreciated about Kira was her professionalism. The week of my wedding, there was a frost that killed some of the flowers I was to have in my bouquet. Kira called to tell me immediately and helped me address the issue with alternatives and helpful suggestions. Everything worked out just fine, much to do with her ability to stay on top of things.

One final note, when I saw my bouquet, I literally shouted "WOW" with delight! Every bride should feel that way at her wedding, and I owe that moment to Kira. Thank you Kira!

Sent on 11/04/2015

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Samantha! Your wedding was one of my favorites this year- it was a delight to work with both you and Paul. Congrats!

Kira was great to work with! We met with other florists that wouldn’t budge on centerpiece prices, so when we met with Kira we were so glad she was more flexible. We didn’t have specific flowers in mind, just a color scheme, and a certain number of arrangements and bouquets. She came up with something beautiful within our budget! We have zero complaints, and would recommend her to someone else (and already have)!

Sent on 12/07/2015

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Karen- I am so glad you were pleased- and thank you for the recommendation!

Kira was great. From our first meeting with her to a late-in-the-game change to the centerpieces (my fault), she was extremely responsive and professional. Her customer service was great (even when I was putting her in a tough spot) and the flowers were amazing. She was one of the easiest vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning process and she was able to translate my "vision" into a reality.

Kira was great to work with! She worked with me to make sure that some special requests that I had for my bouquet were met. She made sure that all of my ideas came together in a cohesive look and really made my wedding come alive. She did my centerpieces on site and they were better than I could have imagined. Kira made the flowers very simple and worry free and in the end very beautiful!

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2014

Kira was super great to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable, and with a great eye for detail. She responded quickly and was very easy to work with, which really made working with her a stress-free experience. The flowers were gorgeous--we couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/14/2014

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany. I enjoyed working with you and Trevor. You were a beautiful bride!