All In The Details Floral Design Reviews

All In The Details Floral Design 5
All In The Details Floral Design 6
All In The Details Floral Design 7

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

I cannot say enough positive things about Kira. She booked an informational session with us and came to our house. She had books for us to view, took tons of notes, and got back to us with a quote within 2 weeks. She updated as I made small changes. Her prices were reasonable and flowers beautiful. If she had questions she would email, delivered and set up all of the flowers for our wedding. I loved her attention to detail and ability to take what I described - I'm not a really picky flower person. Everything looked beautiful and I had a great time working with her.

Sent on 06/29/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Amanda, I'm so glad you were pleased with your flowers. I enjoyed designing for you. You were a stunning bride! Congratulations.
  • Emily

Emily WS · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic experience

Though I had a small order (just a bridal bouquet and a boutonniere), Kira took great care and consideration in understanding my "vision" for my florals and did an outstanding job executing it! She was flexible and responsive, and florals were a no-stress but awesome part of my wedding! Thanks, Kira!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    All In The Details Floral Design 8

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Emily. I love this picture! It was fun to design for a neighbor! I'm glad I got to be a small part of your special day. All the best to you both.

Monica · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful service and truly captured my vision

Kira was amazing and I can't thank her enough for capturing exactly what I wanted and more. When I started I didn't know specifics but showed her a few pictures and told her about the style and look of the wedding that I wanted. She worked to not only capture my vision but make it affordable and allowed for me to reuse some of the flowers in different areas of the wedding. She also helped give advice to on the rest of the non-flower portions of the centerpieces and helped me understand how it would all come together. All the while, Kira was professional and attentive and had such a pleasure working with her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    All In The Details Floral Design 9
    All In The Details Floral Design 10
    All In The Details Floral Design 11
    All In The Details Floral Design 12

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Monica! It was fun to design for you. Your style as taste is impeccable! Congrats to you and Rich.

Emeraude Victorin · Married on 04/07/2019

A Perfect Mix of Colors

Kira, took the time to meet with me in my office on a Friday afternoon, and from there I knew I would like to work with her. She listened to what I wanted, didn't want and was willing to try, while suggesting the most creative way to make my vision happen. Everyone loved the flowers and the mix of colors and my bridesmaids even said they wished they could keep theirs. (Unfortunately real flowers die eventually.)

Sent on 05/29/2019
    All In The Details Floral Design 13

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Emeraude, I'm glad you were pleased. Your colors were so fun and bright and I loved the pomanders for the bridesmaids. Congrats!

Tamara · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful flowers and awesome experience!

After my first conversation with Kira, it was clear that I didn’t need to search any further for a florist. I am far from an expert on flowers, but shared the vision with her and she truly brought it to life. Her professionalism is unparalleled, exceptional responsiveness and unmatched value. She was extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend All in the Details Floral Design for your floral needs!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, beautiful flowers!

Kira did an amazing job on the flowers for my ceremony and reception! She did the consultation at our house, which was super helpful in the chaos of wedding planning. We showed her some pinterest pictures and explained what we were thinking, and she told us she understood our vision and that she had it under control. Her prices were very reasonable and she was super accommodating when I asked for the wedding party flowers to be delivered a couple hours early so we could start pictures earlier. When she delivered the flowers to the venue, I was in shock at how beautiful they were. She knew my vision better than I did! We received so many compliments from our guests all night on how beautiful the arrangements were, and lots asked to take some home with them. I highly recommend Kira!

Sent on 11/07/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks Caitlin- Your wedding was so beautiful. I really enjoyed your style- it was fun to design for you! And thank you for the referral to your bridesmaid. Congratulations to you and Andrew!

Sean · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience

We met Kira at a bridal convention, and she really stood out for her pragmatic advice and command of floral knowledge. She carefully listened to our ideas and made them even better. Kira was very organized, and working with her was such a breeze. We are still amazed at how stunning the hydrangea and rose bouquets and arrangements were, for an extremely reasonable price. Kira flawlessly delivered and set up everything the day of our wedding...not only before the morning ceremony, but also the evening reception, in a very tight timeframe.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    All In The Details Floral Design 14
    All In The Details Floral Design 15
    All In The Details Floral Design 16
  • Carolyn D

Carolyn · Married on 10/05/2018

Gorgeous and down to earth!

I am so glad that Kira was a part of our wedding! She was a recommended vendor at our venue that we met during a wedding expo there. I’m so glad we went with her. Her prices are about as reasonable as wedding flower prices can be, and for that she gives you her full attention and flower expertise. Like her company name says, she is all about the details! And she is super down to earth. In our first meeting with her, we had a vague but indecisive ideas of what we wanted with some pinterest ideas. She asked us specific questions that made us realize that we had preferences and opinions that we didn’t know we had. From there, she provided good recommendations based on what she thought we might like. She was able to flesh out a full plan after that first meeting. We gave her our no cost limit wishlist and when the estimate came back, she was able to work with us to revise the estimate to get what we really wanted but also fall within our budget. Of course you can’t see the exact final product until the day of, but I was blown away! She emailed me a few days beforehand to say that the color of the hydrangeas (one of the flowers I wanted), were not the color/shade they were supposed to be at the flower market and wouldn’t look good in the bouquet, and she proposed an alternative. She messaged me again before I had a chance to respond and said that she had found an even better alternative that she was sure I would be happy with. And I was! The flowers were gorgeous. I had given her vague descriptions like “mostly round” bouquet but “kind of cascading”. I even I didn’t exactly know what I meant by that, but she interpreted it perfectly. She showed up on time and delivered the flowers efficiently. The bouquets were perfect, and joy was found all around!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    All In The Details Floral Design 17

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn! I really enjoyed working with you, too. I'm so glad you were pleased with your flowers. All the best to you both!

Amanda Ince · Married on 09/07/2018

Exceptional Service

Kira was incredible. She answered all my questions and provided ideas. She brought my vision to a reality. It was pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/02/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! I wish the rain held off for your outdoor ceremony, but I'm glad you had some other space available. All the best to you both!

Paula · Married on 09/02/2018

I was so impressed with Kira in the first meeting. She was very detailed and made it clear she would work within my budget. Her estimate was exactly what I expected to pay. Other vendors were $400 over and said my budget was unrealistic.

Thanks All in the Details!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    All In The Details Floral Design 18
    All In The Details Floral Design 19
    All In The Details Floral Design 20
    All In The Details Floral Design 21

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Paula! I loved your colors- coral is one of my favorites! And I love the bling! Your group all looked so fantastic on your wedding day. Congratulations to you both- thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.

Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Kira was wonderful to work with and the flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Would definitely recommend All in the Details for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Marie! I’m so pleased that you loved your flowers! Congratulations on your marriage.

Daniell · Married on 06/22/2018

All In The Details Floral Design did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet looked even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was also very willing to work with my limited budget. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Daniell! So glad you liked your flowers!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely loved working with Kira and the final result of our flowers. She blew my expectations out of the water! My hairstylist and makeup artists, who help with weddings often, were amazed with the flowers, saying they'd never seen such beautiful bouquets. Right away they wanted Kira's card. Our table decorations looked especially beautiful with the flower arrangements. One of my favorite arrangements were the sunken flowers with floating candles. I will recommend Kira and All In The Details Floral Design to everyone.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    All In The Details Floral Design 22
    All In The Details Floral Design 23

Julie · Married on 04/15/2018

I loved the various flower arrangements I got for my wedding, it was a much richer composition of varying flowers than I expected in the best possible way! Kira Barker was a pleasure to work with, and knows what shes talking about. I needed blue flowers and her dyed baby's breath and roses were the perfect match to go with my dark red and dark blue wedding colors with gold and silver accents. She worked with me and my family to come up with beautiful arrangements that stayed in my budget. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to other couples for flower arrangements and other details for their wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Keyanna · Married on 01/14/2018

Kira was Great!!! My floral arrangements was exactly what I asked for!!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Keyanna. I enjoyed designing for you. Best wishes to you and Jay!

Dominique · Married on 01/06/2018

All In The Details Floral Design provided excellent quality of service. I had to postpone my date, however given the quick turnaround, the vendor was more than accommodating and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    All In The Details Floral Design 31
    All In The Details Floral Design 32
    All In The Details Floral Design 33

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2017

Kira did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/07/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Danielle. Your wedding was beautiful! I enjoyed designing for you and your family.

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2017

Kira was absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding was rose themed so I knew I needed a florist with great work but who would also be of good value. Man did Kira deliver!!! Her bouquets were beautiful and she nailed my Candlelabra/rose vision. Beyond that she was so kind and professional and put my stress at ease. Two very happy thumbs up!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Miranda! Your wedding was so fun... SO.MANY.ROSES! I loved it and your whole theme. All the best to you and Mitch.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Using Kira for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process! To be honest, the flowers were the lowest on my husband and my list for our wedding, mostly because we didn’t know much about them! As soon as we met with Kira, I immediately told my husband that I was more excited about the flowers than anything else! Kira took our ideas, our budget, and our vision and RAN with it! She created the most beautiful pieces that any of us had seen and she did it well within the budget we gave her- I don’t even know how!!

On the day of our wedding, Kira showed up even earlier than we did! She came early to make sure I got my bouquet for my first look pictures and to set up our ceremony space, and she even stuck around to help take some pictures. Every flower piece that Kira made was beyond what we imagined and every guest marveled at how beautifully Autumn it all was.

Don’t hesitate to book Kira for any of your events- she is not only a wonderfully talented professional but also the sweetest and most flexible person! Thank you so much, Kira!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Lauren! You and Chip were one of my favorite couples this year- you were so pleasant to work with! I love Fall color arrangements too, so yours were a lot of fun. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together.

Gosia · Married on 10/07/2017

It was great working with Kira! She had plenty of visual examples we used to fine tune the arrangements we wanted. We loved our flowers and they turned out great. She responded quickly to our emails and was detailed oriented. Also, she works with every budget so was able to explain how far our money could go with floral arrangements.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Masumi · Married on 09/16/2017

Kira from All In The Details was amazing! She was professional from beginning to end for our Sept 16th wedding! When I first met her, it was at a bridal show, and she was willing to meet in Northern VA to discuss the details. During that time, she ensured to get all of the details from me, from what we wanted, the colors, the types of flowers, how many, etc. If we didn't know what a flower looked like, or the name, she brought it up to show us. And she showed us other styles. She sent several quotes during the planning process to work with our budget. In the end....everything came out beautifully!!! Kira was timely, and worked around some issues (there was I think a wasp's nest on the railing and helped to get it down!). I would definitely recommend her to any new bride wanting spectacular floral arrangements! Thank you again Kira!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Masumi! Your flower colors were so striking- it was a lot of fun to make your designs. Congrats to you both.

Valerie · Married on 09/09/2017

Kiara was amazing and easy to work with. We did not really know what we wanted from flowers and during our consult she was kind, understanding, and had a ton of ideas. We went from asking her for a TON of flowers to rethinking everything and asking her to cut back a huge amount. She was so nice and patient with us. She was super responsive and got quotes to us really quickly. She did not show any frustration at all when we asked her to re-do the quote several times. Kiara met us close to our apartment after work, I know she had to travel to us in rush hour so it was really nice of her to be so accommodating. She was so helpful too and had tons of ideas that I would have never thought to ask for. I really wanted turquoise so she offered to dye white carnations and roses for us for free! She had everything to us perfectly on the day of and talked to us about making sure we did not spread the dye and gave us some pointers on holding the flowers!

The actual flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL! Everything was perfect and I was in love with them. We preserved them afterwards and can remember her amazing work for years to come! Book her immediately! You will be so happy she is talented and so professional!

Sent on 11/18/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Valerie! Dyed flowers are so fun, right (I'm partial, I had them in my wedding, too). I'm glad you loved your flowers! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

julia · Married on 05/20/2017

Kira from all in the details floral design did our floral arraignments for our wedding reception on May 20, 2017. We met with Kira for an initial consultation and she helped my parents and I decide what we wanted for our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Kira was very helpful with lots of ideas. She brought photos to share with us and gave us tons of recommendations. She got back to us quickly with an estimate and her prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding, Kira arrived with all the flowers and helped set them up. All of her arrangements were beautiful, and we received many compliments about the flowers. The bridesmaids and bridal bouquets were also very beautiful!! We would recommend All in the Details Floral Design without hesitation!

Sent on 06/29/2017

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Julia. I am so glad you were pleased. I enjoyed designing for you. Congrats to you both!

Emma · Married on 09/25/2016

Kira was so easy to work with. She decorated the venue beautifully. The centerpiece were wine glasses, candle and rose petals which were also guest give aways. Simple and Elegant! The roses were amazing and very fragrant. Thank you Kira!

Sent on 10/16/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

It was my pleasure, Emma. I enjoyed designing for you and Clare. Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Kristina · Married on 07/17/2016

My daughters wedding flowers were beautiful! The owner is super nice and flexible. So glad we made this choice for our flowers.

Sent on 07/19/2016

All In The Details Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Kristina! In so glad that you and Amber were pleased.