511 Lee Blvd, Richland, WA 99352 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
Availability Check your date

About Jones Custom Photography

I specialize in modern and artistic Wedding Photography, Event Photography, and Portraits of all types. I love capturing the events that you never want to forget. My packages are affordable and customizable to meet your individual wedding needs. Contact me today to set up your no-obligation consultation to see what I can offer you. I fully guarantee that you will love your portraits and will enjoy looking at them for years to come.

My studio is based out of Kennewick, WA but I also travel on request.

Please contact me today for more information. 509.521.3611 or felicia@tricitiesphotography.com

Follow Jones Custom Photography on

IMG5078proof
img9853pp sm

10 Reviews for Jones Custom Photography

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2013

We have done a couple of sessions with Jones Custom Photography including our wedding. She is so easy to work with and the pictures always come out beautifully! Having her take care of our wedding Photography was one of the best decisions we made. She kept the day relaxed, got every shot we wanted, and still managed to make sure I was taken care of and was eating before the ceremony! She truly cares about her clients and her heart shows in the product you receive. I have recommended her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer.

Marie · Married on 10/15/2012

Awesome work! Loved my wedding photos! Highly recommend!

• Lori

Lori · Married on 05/19/2012

Felicia photographed our wedding and she did an amazing job! She knew exactly what I wanted and captured every moment beautifully!

Jones Custom Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Columbia River Bride
    Columbia River Bride Wedding Planners

I always enjoy working with Felicia of Jones Custom Photography. Her friendly personality puts her clients at ease while doing posed photos. Felicia also captures amazing in the moment images, so all your important memories are captured. I highly recommend Jones Custom Photography for your wedding photos.

• EVM Productions
    EVM Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Felicia and she is a true pro. Very creative and easy to work with.

• Exclusive Cakes by Tessa