About KRISanthemums

flower design studio

KRISanthemums is a flower design studio that can be described as boutique...attention to details. The studio is where the 'art I love'   happens.

Located at Bennett Botanical Gardens, where as a farmer florist I grow many of the elements in my bouquets and designs. With over 5 acres of gardens, the seasons impact the artistic designs I create. My first choice is always seasonal, local and American Grown Flowers.

My story began over 18 years ago and since then I continue to regularly  take hands on master classes with top industry  professionals and value the creative process.  If you love flowers like I do,  we can collaborate together to execute your vision.

As a small business owner,  integrity and exceptional customer service are two  things I work hard  at each day.

I look forward to listening to what your day is ....and being able to work with and for  you to accomplish it.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Delivery (1)
Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)

Kris was EXCELLENT to work with, she understood my vision and she was very affordable! I couldn't of asked for a better florist. It was wonderful not having to stress about whether or not the flowers would look nice because just through our meetings, I knew she had it handled and I had nothing to worry about! Thank you Kris!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

We spotted Kris at a Bridal Fair. Of all the many florists on display, her's stood out as the most unique. At our initial meeting, she listened as my daughter shared her ideas/vision, likes, dislikes, and pictures. He showed us examples of her work that she felt might help with flower choices. She suggested flowers that would be cost effective, photograph well, and hold up throughout the day. Best of all, she suggested that we use a piece of fabric from Grandma's dress that I also wore to wrap the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. We felt like she definitely listened and understood what we were hoping to create, while adding ideas that made everything even more special. The flowers were even more beautiful then we had imagined :)

Photo of KRISanthemums in Hermiston, OR - Wrapped with fabric from her Grandma & Mom's wedding dress
Photo of KRISanthemums in Hermiston, OR - Dinner Centerpieces

1477607707 bb75659a91436915 400
* Current Weekly Deal *

Always free toss bouquet

$55.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free toss bouquet with your wedding flower order!
#WW92a81a6fc5e14fbb

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Kris w/Krisanthemums is an amazing floral artist. She brings fresh, organic designs to each creation. She is a joy to work with and can bring your vision to life. I highly recommend her for any floral designs. Trixie Ortiz w/YOUnique Events & Design

KRISanthemums is truly inspirational and breathtaking. Her floral designs along side her beautiful venue are a match made in heaven.

Events

32632 E. Punkin Center Rd, Hermiston, OR 97838   See On Map
541-571-2172 (phone)
KRISanthemums is a wedding flower design studio from Hermiston , Oregon . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Eastern Oregon, Eastern Wshington , and destination weddings.. KRISanthemums is a professional wedding flower designer that has been part of the floral wedding industry for 15 plus years. We specialize in original, organic and unique designs for all ocasions.