32 Reviews for KRISanthemums

Set Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
32 KRISanthemums Reviews

Had a great experience using Krisanthemums. Loved my wedding flowers, especially my bouquets!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations

Kris was EXCELLENT to work with, she understood my vision and she was very affordable! I couldn't of asked for a better florist. It was wonderful not having to stress about whether or not the flowers would look nice because just through our meetings, I knew she had it handled and I had nothing to worry about! Thank you Kris!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

We spotted Kris at a Bridal Fair. Of all the many florists on display, her's stood out as the most unique. At our initial meeting, she listened as my daughter shared her ideas/vision, likes, dislikes, and pictures. He showed us examples of her work that she felt might help with flower choices. She suggested flowers that would be cost effective, photograph well, and hold up throughout the day. Best of all, she suggested that we use a piece of fabric from Grandma's dress that I also wore to wrap the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. We felt like she definitely listened and understood what we were hoping to create, while adding ideas that made everything even more special. The flowers were even more beautiful then we had imagined :)

Photo for KRISanthemums Review - Wrapped with fabric from her Grandma & Mom's wedding dress
Photo for KRISanthemums Review - Dinner Centerpieces
Photos
Photo for KRISanthemums Review - View of the Altar arrangements
Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful to work with and the bouquet was beautiful! She made everything super easy for me and listened to everything that I wanted. The flowers made such a statement in pictures and even on my table when I wasn't holding them. Thank you KRISanthemums!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughters wedding! I just showed her a picture of what we wanted and that is exactly what arrived on the big day!

Profile Picture DIANN, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I would recommend Kris a million times over. She went above and beyond for us and I could not have been happier. Not only is her work beautiful and unique, but she is so easy to work with and so kind.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Kris did a beautiful job. She was very easy to work with. The flowers were very fresh as were her designs. Our bride and groom had special requests and she did her best to accommodate us. Each meeting was professional and yet personal. She made our kids day very special.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Kris was great and the flowers she put together were amazing!

Profile Picture Kaisa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris did the flowers for our daughters' wedding in September 2016. The flowers were breathtaking. Couldn't believe how beautiful they turned out, even though I had seen some of the flowers and arrangements she had done. I still look at the photos and cannot believe how amazing they were. Kris has a unique arranging style I have never seen before. Worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job on our wedding flowers, my bouquet was gorgeous! She is very helpful with ideas as well as making sure everything goes smoothly!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I had so many compliments on them. I gave her colors to work with and told her which varieties of flowers I liked and let her take it from there. She had several albums of weddings she had done and asked me some questions about which arrangements I liked. Otherwise I gave her free rein to do what she thought would be best and it turned out wonderfully. It was a huge relief to be able to leave the flower arrangements to Kris and trust that they would be done well.

Profile Picture User5627755, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job of listening to my requests and ideas then making them a reality! She even went over and beyond by helping with a potential last minute disaster that had nothing to do with the flowers!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was very easy to work with. I met her at her shop in Hermiston for the initial consult, and communicated with her online after that. She was very quick to respond and was able to accomodate all my requests. To be honest, Flowers were not a priority for me until I saw Kris' work. Her designs are so unique and absolutely gorgeous. She has a way of combining different colors and shapes to make a beautiful design.

Profile Picture User5310966, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience working with Kris. She was able to listen to what my vision was and create beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements for our centerpieces which were far more creative than I ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture User4071074, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and Kris was so amazing! She was very flexible and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this florist! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This vendor has the most breathtaking grounds you won't regret using them for any event

Profile Picture terri, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Service was excellent and flowers were beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better company to help make this special day perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Kris was great to work with. She sat down with us and listened to our thoughts and ideas and put together beautiful flowers and arrangements at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and will contact her again for my flowers needs in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing!! Very modern n fabulous to work with! Didn't know I'd be so impressed with my bouquet... I'm still speechless at how beautiful it was!!

Profile Picture Naomi, 11/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not be happier with the innovative arrangements Kris put together for my wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with, which made the entire experience so much better. I gave her a rough idea of the flowers I had in mind, and with very little direction from me, she came up with a stunning presentation. The task at hand was not an easy one either, given the flowers were dried wheat and lavender. Though lavender smells nice at first, it becomes pungent after periods of long exposure. She put in a lot of work with these flowers under close quarters, and the finished product was simply beautiful. I highly recommend KRISanthemums to anyone needing flowers for an event.

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience working with Kris at KRISanthemums for my wedding in July. She is very helpful throughout the process by offering suggestions, but is not overbearing. She is very flexible in how you want your flowers to be. When the flowers arrived on the day of the wedding, they were beautiful. Full of color and put together with a lot of attention to detail. I recommend KRISanthemums to anyone looking for quality flowers and service. She is very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User2906971, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was a very special event, that was only made possible because of Kris. We are very greatful that we found the venue we did.

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had our ceremony and reception at Bennett Botanical Gardens on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in October. The venue far exceeded any expectations we had! It truly is a SECRET GARDEN, mature landscaping and flowers everywhere, along with a water feature and gazebos. Kris Bennett made all of the flower arrangements and my BEAUTIFUL bouquet! The quality was amazing and she adds a personal touch that can’t be compared. Our photos were amazing with the marvelous landscaping. We had around 80 guests and they were astounded by the landscaping and flower arrangements. A definite positive attribute of the space is that it is open enough to arrange tables and seating into different scenarios in order to fit what you are looking for. Our day was stress-free and full of wonderful memories! I highly recommend this venue and couldn’t have dreamed of a more magical place to have our special day. Hope to have our vow renewal ceremony there in the future!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

KRISanthemums was absolutely one of the most instrumental parts of our dream wedding. Kris and her staff went above and beyond just making duplicates of ideas I had given her from other weddings posted on Pinterest or The Knot: they managed to personalize these ideas to reflect my husband and I’s style and wedding theme – creating truly unique bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. I don’t think there was a moment that went by where I didn’t hear one of our guests commenting on how awesome the flowers were. I enjoy looking at photos of them to this day! Kris and her staff are also very easy to work with – so professional and organized - something a bride can appreciate on a very stressful and emotional day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/16/12, 1 Review