33 Reviews for KRISanthemums

Set Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
33 KRISanthemums Reviews

Kris does amazing work on her flowers, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. Her Botanical Garden was so beautiful, I’m so glad we had our ceremony & reception there. We got so many compliments about our venue and florals. Kris is also amazing to work with, I hope to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Had a great experience using Krisanthemums. Loved my wedding flowers, especially my bouquets!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations

Kris was EXCELLENT to work with, she understood my vision and she was very affordable! I couldn't of asked for a better florist. It was wonderful not having to stress about whether or not the flowers would look nice because just through our meetings, I knew she had it handled and I had nothing to worry about! Thank you Kris!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

Kris was fantastic to work with. She made sure that she knew what I was looking for, then added so many unique and wonderful ideas to make my flowers even more special. They turned out amazing, and I couldn’t be happier! I recommend her 100%!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We spotted Kris at a Bridal Fair. Of all the many florists on display, her's stood out as the most unique. At our initial meeting, she listened as my daughter shared her ideas/vision, likes, dislikes, and pictures. He showed us examples of her work that she felt might help with flower choices. She suggested flowers that would be cost effective, photograph well, and hold up throughout the day. Best of all, she suggested that we use a piece of fabric from Grandma's dress that I also wore to wrap the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. We felt like she definitely listened and understood what we were hoping to create, while adding ideas that made everything even more special. The flowers were even more beautiful then we had imagined :)

Photo for KRISanthemums Review - Wrapped with fabric from her Grandma & Mom's wedding dress
Photo for KRISanthemums Review - Dinner Centerpieces
Photos
Photo for KRISanthemums Review - View of the Altar arrangements
Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful to work with and the bouquet was beautiful! She made everything super easy for me and listened to everything that I wanted. The flowers made such a statement in pictures and even on my table when I wasn't holding them. Thank you KRISanthemums!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughters wedding! I just showed her a picture of what we wanted and that is exactly what arrived on the big day!

Profile Picture DIANN, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I would recommend Kris a million times over. She went above and beyond for us and I could not have been happier. Not only is her work beautiful and unique, but she is so easy to work with and so kind.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Kris did a beautiful job. She was very easy to work with. The flowers were very fresh as were her designs. Our bride and groom had special requests and she did her best to accommodate us. Each meeting was professional and yet personal. She made our kids day very special.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Kris was great and the flowers she put together were amazing!

Profile Picture Kaisa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris did the flowers for our daughters' wedding in September 2016. The flowers were breathtaking. Couldn't believe how beautiful they turned out, even though I had seen some of the flowers and arrangements she had done. I still look at the photos and cannot believe how amazing they were. Kris has a unique arranging style I have never seen before. Worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job on our flowers. Especially our center pieces and large barrel pieces. They turned out even better than I could have imagined. Also, the thing that was best is that Kris was so flexible with meeting with me and making arrangements work before the wedding since I lived out of town. Extremely helpful!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an excellent job on the flowers for my wedding a couple weeks ago! She was consistent with our planning and contacted me right away when there were any updates/changes. It was also super easy to contact her when I had questions. Her floral arrangements are stunning! I was super happy with each item she made! On the day-of, she arrived on time and had everything ready to go way in advance. I definitely recommend Kris to any one who wants quality service.

Profile Picture Yannika, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job on our wedding flowers, my bouquet was gorgeous! She is very helpful with ideas as well as making sure everything goes smoothly!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I had so many compliments on them. I gave her colors to work with and told her which varieties of flowers I liked and let her take it from there. She had several albums of weddings she had done and asked me some questions about which arrangements I liked. Otherwise I gave her free rein to do what she thought would be best and it turned out wonderfully. It was a huge relief to be able to leave the flower arrangements to Kris and trust that they would be done well.

Profile Picture User5627755, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris did an amazing job of listening to my requests and ideas then making them a reality! She even went over and beyond by helping with a potential last minute disaster that had nothing to do with the flowers!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Received many great compliments on our flowers! They were a hit at our wedding!

Profile Picture User5350557, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was very easy to work with. I met her at her shop in Hermiston for the initial consult, and communicated with her online after that. She was very quick to respond and was able to accomodate all my requests. To be honest, Flowers were not a priority for me until I saw Kris' work. Her designs are so unique and absolutely gorgeous. She has a way of combining different colors and shapes to make a beautiful design.

Profile Picture User5310966, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience working with Kris. She was able to listen to what my vision was and create beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements for our centerpieces which were far more creative than I ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture User4071074, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and Kris was so amazing! She was very flexible and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this florist! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This vendor has the most breathtaking grounds you won't regret using them for any event

Profile Picture terri, 9/21/14, 1 Review
4.3

Communication with her was a bit difficult, because she would only correspond by email, and she didn't reference our previous emails before responding to me, so she would forget to include a lot of important details in the new price quotes.

But despite the communication issues, once we got it all hammered out, the flowers were beautiful, and turned out just how I wanted them! :)

Profile Picture User4483028, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris with Krisanthemums was awesome to work with. She was very creative and helpful when it came to designing my bouquets and centerpieces. My wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without her help. She was recommended to me by a previous coworker and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a true artist and professional to create flower arrangements for whatever type of event they are planning.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Service was excellent and flowers were beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better company to help make this special day perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review