KRISanthemums Reviews

KRISanthemums 6
KRISanthemums 7
  • Brooke

Brooke Davis · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Loved having her apart of our special day and very pleased!

Kris has always been someone I admire and her work speaks volumes! She is outstanding at what she does and extremely talented. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    KRISanthemums 8
    KRISanthemums 9
    KRISanthemums 10

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke, you are so kind. I loved working with you and the photos are stunning. I loved the unique ceremony teepee! Wishing you all my best. Kris
  • Johanna

Johanna Grandstaff · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful!!

Kris was an absolute dream to work with. We had a hard time finding a florist as we live in Walla Walla and I came across her florals on Instagram and it was a match made in heaven. She made the most beautiful floral arrangements and made all my peony dreams come true!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    KRISanthemums 15
    KRISanthemums 16

Shelby Von Borstel · Married on 11/27/2018

Above and beyond!!

My daughter and I were very happy with all the flowers Kris did for our daughter's wedding. Kris always goes above and beyond at every wedding I've been to, and she did no less for our daughter's wedding. Simply beautiful!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really enjoyed working with both of you and everything was beautiful! All my best, Kris
  • W

Whitney Cook · Married on 09/29/2018

Dreamy! Kris brought our vision to life!

Kris has such a classy and unique style, and I've been drawn to it for years. Bringing her on board for our ceremony was so exciting, and she completely cultivated dreamy pieces from a combo of my and Jake's vision. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2018

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed working with you to create unique designs and you were fabulous to work with! Congratulations!
  • Craig

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Exquisite Work

Kris was exceptional to work with. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. The value was outstanding as well as quotes from other vendors in the area were much higher and for products that did not compare to Kris' work. I saw her work at my brothers wedding a year before and it was exceptional then as well. One of my favorite pieces was the flower bracelet she made me. It really added something special to my look.

Sent on 11/27/2018

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Nicole, I enjoyed working with you ( e-mail) and it was fun to actually meet you and deliver your flowers. Thank you got the kind words, I appreciate it.
    Wishing you much happiness...
    Kris

Emily Adams · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding In July

Kris was incredible! She truly made all my ideas come to life and more! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my flowers.

Sent on 11/11/2018

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much Emily, you were fun and a joy to work with for the flowers for your wedding! Wishing you a happy ever after!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Kris is a true artist and a joy to work with. I contacted her about 9 months ahead of our wedding to book her as she is in high demand in Eastern Oregon. She was a joy to work with, was very professional, and was able to create incredible flower arrangements for our wedding party, families and altar. She was very easy to reach by email and was super responsive to my ideas and we were able to effectively communicate my vision and how she would execute it. I trusted her to pick flowers and details as they were available in the area and in season. I couldn't have been happier with her work and will be suggesting her to all of my friends for events in the future... she is worth every penny and more! Thank you, Kris! (attached photo by Shana Bailey Photography)

Sent on 07/09/2018
    KRISanthemums 17

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you for letting me share in your celebration, I truly enjoyed working with you!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/05/2018

Kris does amazing work on her flowers, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. Her Botanical Garden was so beautiful, I’m so glad we had our ceremony & reception there. We got so many compliments about our venue and florals. Kris is also amazing to work with, I hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    KRISanthemums 18
    KRISanthemums 19
    KRISanthemums 20
    KRISanthemums 21

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Meghan so much, you and Reno were both fun to work with and I am so happy that you were pleased with everything! Wishing you both much happiness.

Heidi · Married on 10/21/2017

Had a great experience using Krisanthemums. Loved my wedding flowers, especially my bouquets!

Sent on 12/27/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Heidi, you were such fun to work with and you were a beautiful bride! Wishing you much happiness, thanks again!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Kris was EXCELLENT to work with, she understood my vision and she was very affordable! I couldn't of asked for a better florist. It was wonderful not having to stress about whether or not the flowers would look nice because just through our meetings, I knew she had it handled and I had nothing to worry about! Thank you Kris!

Sent on 12/26/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you! I loved your colors and theme and you were a great bride to work with! Much happiness to you both!

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2017

We spotted Kris at a Bridal Fair. Of all the many florists on display, her's stood out as the most unique. At our initial meeting, she listened as my daughter shared her ideas/vision, likes, dislikes, and pictures. He showed us examples of her work that she felt might help with flower choices. She suggested flowers that would be cost effective, photograph well, and hold up throughout the day. Best of all, she suggested that we use a piece of fabric from Grandma's dress that I also wore to wrap the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere. We felt like she definitely listened and understood what we were hoping to create, while adding ideas that made everything even more special. The flowers were even more beautiful then we had imagined :)

Sent on 12/28/2017
    KRISanthemums 29
    KRISanthemums 30
    KRISanthemums 31

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Cheryl it was my pleasure to design for you both! The photos are amazing, thank you again!

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

Kris was wonderful to work with and the bouquet was beautiful! She made everything super easy for me and listened to everything that I wanted. The flowers made such a statement in pictures and even on my table when I wasn't holding them. Thank you KRISanthemums!

Sent on 09/14/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Brooke! The enjoyment of working with you and your mom was mine as well! Wishing you much happiness...beautiful photos!

DIANN · Married on 07/22/2017

Kris did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughters wedding! I just showed her a picture of what we wanted and that is exactly what arrived on the big day!

Sent on 07/24/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you ! I really enjoyed working with you and the vision you had made my job easy!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

I would recommend Kris a million times over. She went above and beyond for us and I could not have been happier. Not only is her work beautiful and unique, but she is so easy to work with and so kind.

Sent on 12/26/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you Jessica and wishing you all the best!
    You were a great bride to work with!

Pamela · Married on 12/18/2016

Kris did a beautiful job. She was very easy to work with. The flowers were very fresh as were her designs. Our bride and groom had special requests and she did her best to accommodate us. Each meeting was professional and yet personal. She made our kids day very special.

Sent on 12/19/2016

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you very much. I enjoyed making everything personal and how you had the vision. Congratulations and Happy New Year to everyone!

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2016

Stunning Perfection

Kris is not only talented, but she is very passionate about what she does. I gave her few instructions, because I trusted she could deliver, and she blew me away. I will forever send people her way.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    KRISanthemums 32
    KRISanthemums 33
    KRISanthemums 34
    KRISanthemums 35

Kaisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Kris was great and the flowers she put together were amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2016

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much Kaisa, you were a joy to work with ! Much happiness to you both! Thank you again for your business. Kris

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Kris did the flowers for our daughters' wedding in September 2016. The flowers were breathtaking. Couldn't believe how beautiful they turned out, even though I had seen some of the flowers and arrangements she had done. I still look at the photos and cannot believe how amazing they were. Kris has a unique arranging style I have never seen before. Worth every penny we spent!

Sent on 01/14/2017

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I loved working with the colors and flowers the bride chose. Such a beautiful day and family. My best to everyone.

Lacey · Married on 10/10/2015

Kris did an amazing job on our wedding flowers, my bouquet was gorgeous! She is very helpful with ideas as well as making sure everything goes smoothly!

Sent on 01/06/2016

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you...I loved your bouquet and flower choices!

Kris did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I had so many compliments on them. I gave her colors to work with and told her which varieties of flowers I liked and let her take it from there. She had several albums of weddings she had done and asked me some questions about which arrangements I liked. Otherwise I gave her free rein to do what she thought would be best and it turned out wonderfully. It was a huge relief to be able to leave the flower arrangements to Kris and trust that they would be done well.

Sent on 11/19/2015

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you very much,it was fabulous to work with you!

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Kris did an amazing job of listening to my requests and ideas then making them a reality! She even went over and beyond by helping with a potential last minute disaster that had nothing to do with the flowers!

Sent on 07/27/2015

KRISanthemums's reply:

We enjoyed creating the color combinations and design ability you gave us! Glad we were able to help !

Kris was very easy to work with. I met her at her shop in Hermiston for the initial consult, and communicated with her online after that. She was very quick to respond and was able to accomodate all my requests. To be honest, Flowers were not a priority for me until I saw Kris' work. Her designs are so unique and absolutely gorgeous. She has a way of combining different colors and shapes to make a beautiful design.

Sent on 08/02/2015

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you , we enjoyed your choices and loved being able to bring everything together. Congratulations!

We had a great experience working with Kris. She was able to listen to what my vision was and create beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements for our centerpieces which were far more creative than I ever could have imagined!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Thank you so very much!
    Loved the challenge of bringing your vision to life with my passion for flowers!
    Congratulations and much happiness to you both!

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

The flowers were beautiful and Kris was so amazing! She was very flexible and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this florist! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2014

KRISanthemums's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!
    You were a great bride to work with and I loved your color choices !
    Happiness to you both...
    Kris

terri · Married on 09/21/2014

This vendor has the most breathtaking grounds you won't regret using them for any event

Sent on 10/14/2014