Kennewick, Kennewick, WA 99336 Map · Phone number

About YOUnique Events & Design

Younique Events and Design is a wedding and event planner located in Kennewick, Washington. This wedding and event planner focuses on your wedding dreams to create an event you will remember forever. Watch your wedding dreams from when you were a little, come alive with the help of Younique Events and Design.

Experience
Trixie of YOUnique Events has over 10 years of corporate event planning experience. She has a passion and dedication to create amazing events that run smoothly from start to finish. Her love of party panning inspires her to continue to bring dream events into realities for her clients. With a keen eye for detail, even the smallest details will be taken care of.

Younique Events and Design has a plethora of experience planning events and caters to cultural, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious events. Wedding planning services includes the following

• Budget analysis

Wedding signage
bebac6797b68868b 1496684960792 ss201635 2

4 Reviews for YOUnique Events & Design

Akasha · Married on 07/22/2017

I thought I had it under control! But really I didn't, we got to talk with trixie about our Wedding day and what we wanted and she made it happen! I could not have done it with out her communicating with everyone, holding my hand and loving me through the last year and half! � she made my day everything a little girl at 8years old could dream of her wedding day being! The wedding gift that you bought for us and the mimosa bar you had put together for my girls and I, was to die for! & last but not least the patience was absolutely awesome! I really recommend this Business because they were everything I need to make it and trixie was honestly my back bone and relaxed me through it! TRIXIE we LOVE YOU THANK YOU SOOO MUCU!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Bailey · Married on 10/01/2016

Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Trixie! I literally could not have pulled my wedding off without her, she is a true gem. I had a complete lack of support during the wedding planning process and Trixie stepped in and went above and beyond. Not only does she excel at what she does, she is lovely to work with! She is worth every penny! I would have to say the best investments we made towards our dream wedding was hiring a quality coordinator and photographer. I am so pleased with how everything turned out! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Precious · Married on 07/12/2015

My husband and I can’t thank Trixie enough for helping make our wedding day perfect! We had 2 months to get ready and with Trixie’ help we were able to pull this off with absolute success. Throughout the planning process, she was attentive, resourceful, organized, and most importantly punctual and patient. Trixie helped alleviate any additional stress by arranging everything from venue, ideas on limo services, recommending photographers, cake hunting, ordering and setting of tables, décor, flowers, reception, ball room, and so much more.
    She took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure our wedding party (including the little ones) knew exactly what they were doing, she made it fun and enjoyable. She went above and beyond our expectations. We received several great comments from friends and family on how beautiful everything was.
    I DEFINITLY WAS NOT A WORRIED BRIDE BECAUSE OF YOU! THANK YOU TRIXIE.

Sent on 01/28/2016

YOUnique Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• BarcStone Photography
    BarcStone Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Younique Events for your wedding. They are truly detailed and so kind. Their work is amazing and you will not be disappointed.

• KRISanthemums
    KRISanthemums Wedding Florists

Let Trixie take all of the 'stress' out of your planning process. She will be easy to work with and give you more time to enjoy your wedding!

• Kennewick Kennewick, WA, 99336 See on map