Bridal Collections Reviews

152 Reviews for Bridal Collections

• Matt and Perri

Perri · Married on 09/04/2020

Maddie @ BC

The experience my group I had at Bridal Collections with Maddie was amazing. Maddie was amazing. She knows her girls, her time is certainly dedicated to you, she is not focused on anything else, she also is professional and very compassionate toward your feelings when looking for a gown that fits right. I'm a plus size women and her kindness was very much appreciated. I will go back there and request her that's for sure. Thank you Maddie for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi Perri,
    Thank you so much for the compliment! I very much enjoyed our time together and helping you find the perfect dress! Please let me know if you want to come in again to re-try on some of our favorites.
    Best Wishes,
    Maddy

Amanda F. · Married on 10/31/2019

Fantastic!

My wedding dress shopping was wonderful! Amanda did a fantastic job helping me pick out dresses that I likes and reign in my entourage when they were picking out dresses for me to try. Amanda choose a beautiful veil and head piece to try on (that I ended up purchasing). Bridal Collections was extremely accommodating when it came to pay for the dress; allowing me to pay in payments.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Congrats Amanda! I could not be more excited for you and your new HUSBAND! You looked amazing! Thank you for choosing Bridal Collections to be apart of your wedding day!
    -Amanda
  • Kristi

Kristi S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience

I had such a wonderful experience! They were so helpful in narrowing down my search for a dress, and I found the one that was meant for me! It was great to be able to say, "no, no, not that one, YES! That's the one!" and walk away with the gown of my dreams. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

LOVE! Thank you so much Kristi! It was a pleasure working with you and helping you find THE perfect dress!
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Great to work with

Easy to work with. Made selecting a dress easy.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing selection

Bridal collections staff was very friendly and also very knowledgeable. Customer service was amazing. The gal that helped me was very attentive and she listened to what I was looking for and showed me many options. She also helped me accessorize when I found the perfect dress. All in all this place was very helpful and had numerous dress options to choose from for great prices.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Britney, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We would not be more excited for you and your new journey of being a WIFE! Thank you for trusting us in your wedding look. Cheers to you and your new hubby!

Sarah C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Very pleased

Everyone was super great to work with. Very nice and organized!! Would rent from them again!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor R. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best bridal dress store in town!

I got my dress from Bridal Collections and it was perfect for my wedding day! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding dress to go there! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Taylor! Your Allure wedding gown was just so perfect for you! We hope you enjoyed your big day with all your loved ones. Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs. Martello!
  • Hope

Hope N. · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Dress

Bridal Collections helped me find the perfect dress for the most perfect day!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Hope it was my pleasure helping you find your perfect dress! You are stunning from the inside and out! Best wishes to you and Wyatt!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

I went to a few different bridal dress stores and was very happy with my experience st bridal collections!! The staff was so friendly and absolutely loved the manager! She was so fun to work with! Amazing alterations just below the store did a fantastic job on my alterations as well!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Kendra! This warms my heart, you look absolutely stunning! I could not be more excited for you! Cheers to a lifetime of love and adventure with your forever best friend!

Jennifer L. · Married on 06/22/2019

Listened to exactly what I wanted

I went in and told them exactly what I was looking for. Style, fit, are as I wanted covered. She brought me several styles that all fit my expectations. I fell in love with the third dress we tried.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress! Cheers to many years of love and happiness!
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 05/10/2019

Best wedding gowns!

I walked into Bridal Collections just to see what there was and to see what style i even wanted. Before I tried on my second dress! I found a low priced dress that I was about to take home. They were very flexible with me on a budget a d I got to make payments and if I had a hard month they worked with me! I will be buying my vow renewal dresses from them!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Bridal Collections's reply:

Yay! Thank you Briana! It was an honor helping you find your perfect gown! We know how hard it is to plan for a wedding so we always try our best to help each one of our brides out. Send you our best! - Bridal Collections Family

Shelby · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

I had the absolute BEST experience!!!! Amanda was so helpful and allowed me to come in and try my dress on at least 6 times before buying it just to match accessories and figure out how I wanted it! Even after I bought it she still allowed me to come in just because I wanted her opinion because I trusted her! I ended up loving my experience so much I invited her to my wedding! When I cried, she cried. She went above and beyond all my expectations and I couldn’t ask for a better dress shop to work with!!! Thank you times a million for making my wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

My dear Shelby,
    Brides like you are the exact reason why I love what I do! Beautiful, kind, and loving on the inside and out. Your energy is infectious. Thank you for opening up your family to me and trusting me through out the wedding planning process. I've enjoyed every second!

Love always,
    Amanda
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Experience

Bridal Collections was so welcoming and made me feel like a bride. They helped choose my perfect dress and listened to thoughts and took my venue, season, and personality into account.

Sent on 05/08/2020

Erika · Married on 11/03/2018

Lovena was fantastic!! She was helpful & fun, my friends & I really enjoyed the experience with her!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Erika, I am so happy that you had a good experience and that we were able to find you the perfect dress for your big day!!! Congratulations!

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal collections was fantastic to work with. They helped me every time I walked in the door with a bridesmaid for their dress. They helped design and pick out my colors and dresses, and their customer service made me feel like a valued customer and important bride!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Claire... WOW!!!! You and your girls are stunning! Everything came together beautifully. Wishing you and your NEW husband all my best in your new life together!
    xoxo,
    Amanda and the Bridal Collections Family

P.S. Stop by anytime to say "Hello!" :)

Hailey · Married on 09/08/2018

My consultant made my experience very fun and was very knowledgeable about all the dresses in the store, as well as knowing what I wanted before I did at times! The store was very flexible and squeezed me in later in the day after my first appointment when I came back to try on my dress and make my decision. They made sure I got the dress of my dreams without being pushy at all. I highly recommend them over other bridal shops in the area, where my experiences were less than special. Thank you bridal collections!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Hailey, thank you so much for your kind words! Congrats to you and Colton! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Cheers!
    The Bridal Collections Family

Julieann · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Gowns!

I looked at so many boutiques for my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses before I came to Bridal collections. I was beginning to feel like I was never going to find a dress I loved but the moment I stepped into this shop that changed! I found my dress within an hour of being there because my consultant really listened to what I wanted! Thank you Bridal Collections for helping me and my girls find the dream dresses!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Comilla · Married on 08/17/2018

I found my Perfect dress.I got the help I needed every step of the way

The person that help me it was her first day she did a wonderful job with helping find my dress and accessories it was perfect

Sent on 10/18/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Comilla! The two of you are STUNNING and look so happy together! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! -Sarah

Liz · Married on 05/26/2018

I was on a budget and my assistant showed me only those dresses which made it easier for me to choose. Also, for example, I wanted pure white and got to try them and was happier with the suggestion of ivory white. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

We are so happy for you Liz! Congratulations! You looked absolutely beautiful in your wedding gown!
    Sending our love - Bridal Collections Family

Andra · Married on 05/12/2018

Bridal collections helped me find my perfect dress! They were very helpful and let me try on different styles and accessories until I found what worked for me.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Thank you so much Andra! It was a great honor being apart of your bridal experience! Congratulations to the two of you!

Molly · Married on 05/05/2018

Great! Listened to me and helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Bridal Collections's reply:

Congratulations Molly and Taylor! It was our pleasure helping you find your perfect dress!

Alicia · Married on 11/05/2017

I found my perfect dress and even had my size in stock which is great because I'm not a size 2 Barbie

Sent on 11/28/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing experience! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Aimee · Married on 10/07/2017

Most amazing experience! Super easy, helpful and affordable! :) extremely happy

Sent on 11/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Great value! Easy purchase! Plus you get an awesome discount at Amazing Alterations by purchasing through Bridal Collections! Staff very friendly

Sent on 10/18/2017