Sweet Dreams Bakery

Spokane, WA 99299 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop
  • Lush Desserts by Amy
  • As You Like It Cakes

19 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Bakery

Once you try their cake, you'll never want to go anywhere else! Not only does it taste good, but the price is right and their presentation is beautiful. They even rented out their cupcake risers to us for the big day, and came early to set up the cake display! Amazing bakers/staff! I will come here again and again just to buy their cupcakes.
    We got so many compliments on their cupcakes... they were a hit!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Susie was wonderful to work with! I visited her shop and she sat down with me and provided cupcakes for flavor tasting. They were delicious! I generally don’t think wedding cakes ever actually taste good. My wedding cakes from Sweet Dreams Bakery tasted amazing! Susie worked with me as I changed my mind quite a few times and she had great advice! I also had her do a groom’s cake and she was so excited for my design. She has so much passion and creativity for her cakes and it shows in her results! I would definitely work with Susie again and recommend her!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nikki · Married on 07/18/2015

Suzie is phenomenal at what she does! She makes the most delicious and beautiful cakes for all occasions but I especially loved our wedding cake and the special grooms cake she make for our wedding. She takes such great pride in what she creates and really takes the time to listen to what you are looking for. Then she makes your dreams come true! I took in a photo and explained what I wanted and when my cake was delivered to the wedding venue, I cried because it was so perfect! My husband is a cake snob and tasted almost every cake in the Spokane area and we hands down agreed that Sweet Dreams Bakery was far and away the best cake. Suzie let me pick as many flavors as we wanted, which we settled on 5, (hey, we love cake!) All of our guests raved about how wonderful it tasted! Thank you so much for making my dream wedding cake!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

1 Real Wedding

• Spokane See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Dreams Bakery)