Pounders

Spokane, WA View map

At Pounder's Jewelry we understand how important your jewelry is to you. It's more than the just a piece of jewelry; it represents your commitments, a memorable accomplishment or moments of celebration shared with family and friends.

We are committed to ensuring that you always receive the highest level of professional, ethical and technical know-how necessary to earn and maintain your trust. Our reputation is based upon the experiences of our customers, and as always, regardless of your budget, you will be shown respect and given attention to detail.

Make an appointment with us today.

• User6222993 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My parents jewler, and now mine! :) Wonderful service! They made the process easy, stressfree, and fun! This is the only place I will shop for my jewelry.
    Amanda Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The process can be overbearing at times but as the groom, Pounders made the whole process easy for my wife and I. We got our engagement ring, wedding rings, wedding jewelry, a watch, countless free cleanings and consultations. They never rush you or try to sell you anything you don’t want or need. I gave them my budget and what I was looking for and they educated me, showed me options and gave us time in deciding our options. If you can try getting CONNIE to work with. She is hands down the best. She was like a mother to us and the extremely giving of her time, heart and super knowledgeable. I never understood why adults have a specific jeweler that they go too. Now I understand and my wife and I will be going to Pounders for life.
    Deanna Married on 07/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband bought my engagement ring here. The service is professional and never pushy. The value in their diamonds is hard to beat. We'll be back again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3131 N Division St Spokane, WA, 99207
Location of (Pounders)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding