Jewelry Design Center

Spokane, WA View map

First and foremost, we are jewelers. We began as a manufacturer for other outlets, and have since become the largest independent supplier of diamonds in the Northwest. Because we are jewelers, we make better buying decisions - this means better quality, better pricing, and knowing we can maintain and guarantee anything we sell for a lifetime. We remain a family business with our community in mind. We believe in education, honesty, and providing the best customer experience possible. After all, we want to be your Jeweler for Life.

When you purchase a natural diamond and engagement ring from us, all maintenance including stone loss (up to $3,499), sizing, polishing, rhodium plating, cleaning (and much more!) are free of charge FOR LIFE. Let us clean and check your Now & Forever ring every 6 months to ensure your piece stays in the best possible shape and catch problems before they start. This is the BEST warranty you will find out there, and it can't be purchased - simply purchase your diamond and setting at JDC!

In additon to providing in-house repairs, appraisals and custom design - we also carry high end brands such as Rolex, Breitling, Hearts on Fire, John Hardy, Tacori, Gabriel & Co., Simon G, Benchmark, Mikimoto and more!

Stop by our showroom and see what the hype is about! We are here to help!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

4.7

Lacey L. Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience

We were helped from the time we walked in the door until we left. That’s the shopping experience most look for especially when picking out wedding bands.
  • Eileen
    Eileen Married on 05/31/2020

Great Local Jewelry Store

We started browsing engagement rings at jewelry design center in Kennewick because we where living there at the time and my now husband had no idea what I'd want, since I don't typically wear jewelry. The associates there where very helpful, educating us about types of diamonds, designs and sizing. I had a clear picture in mind of what I wanted, and it's more of a classic style that they didn't have pre-made the time. They put some pieces together and wrote everything down so he'd know what to get me when the time came. My husband says that the process was a lot quicker than he expected! He thought he'd be waiting 8 weeks the ring to be done but it was only two. When he proposed it was instantly perfect, the design was just what is imagined. We went with a different vendor for my husbands ring and my wedding ring, but they had lots of options at the jewelry design center that would've been great! The ring came with free cleaning services and a protection insurance plan as well. I highly recommend this place if you want something that's not the current popular style. They have all the trends but they can make whatever you want happen.
    Shania Married on 09/07/2019
    I had the best experience with Jewelry Design Center. I am so pleased with my ring and I can't wait to design my future husband's ring!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matt & Katherine
    35 photos · 05/07/2016

821 N. Division Spokane, WA, 99202

10-4 Monday-Friday
Location of (Jewelry Design Center)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding