Jewelry Design Center Reviews

29 | Spokane, WA

29 Reviews for Jewelry Design Center

Shania · Married on 09/07/2019

I had the best experience with Jewelry Design Center. I am so pleased with my ring and I can't wait to design my future husband's ring!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 09/07/2019

Husband purchased my engagement ring there

I love my ring! And every time I go there to get it cleaned or looked at they have great service and are super informational. My husband has great things to say about the experience of purchasing the ring as well.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Hazlett · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Customer Service

Very helpful staff! We went in hoping to get a custom ring made, when the total came to more than we had hoped for we had great customer service that helped us find something in budget. The day before the wedding they even cleaned my engagement ring (purchased at different store) free of charge!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Bobbie · Married on 08/19/2018

They were able to help my husband find the perfect engagement ring for me! They are timely with their adjustments and do not stop until the ring is just how you want it. My husband brought in a few rings passed down through his family to have melted down in to a wedding band for me. It is stunning and I have received countless comments on it!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Janessa.DC

Janessa · Married on 08/18/2018

My boyfriend and I both bought promise rings from here and they were so kind!! Plus they really take care of you, they offer to polish our rings and size them with no charge. I love this Jewelry store!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Justine · Married on 05/12/2018

I took my ring several back several times before the wedding. Got it resized twice, reset once, bought my band and my husbands band here and we have had excellent experiences each and every time.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jewelry Design Center was the most wonderful place to work with when we were searching for my engagement ring. They were very professional and courteous. They listened to what I wanted, offered me many options, and I never felt rushed. I found the most beautiful ring. thank you, Jewelry Design Center, for making this a lovely experience, and a special thanks to Vicky for helping us through the process!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jewelry Design Center's reply:

Hello! This is a spectacular review. Thank you for taking the time to compose. The atmosphere at our store is built on being genuine and great listeners. Happy to hear it is appreciated.

Tara · Married on 07/09/2016

LOVED dealing with Jewelry Design Center! I can not wait to pick up my ring. They allowed layaway which made it easier for us. All associates dealt with were very friendly and professional.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

My now fiance purchased my ring here and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! He was only in the Spokane area for one weekend out of the month at a time, and they accommodated his needs when it came to searching for the right ring via phone calls and emails -- when it came down to the ring we wanted, Linda and their bench jewelers were able to have the diamond set into our setting in no time, and he was able to propose the following week. I am so in love and proud of my engagement ring and we are ready for them to be our lifetime jewelers!!!! :)

Sent on 10/06/2015

James · Married on 08/01/2015

I purchased an engagement ring and wedding bands from JDC. I worked with Denver directly to design custom rings for our special day. Denver did an awesome job of listening to what I described and then making it 10 times better. For the wedding band, Denver was able to take diamonds from an old ring to craft a brand new ring for my bride. We couldn’t be happier with the whole process!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jewelry Design Center's reply:

Hi James, Thanks for bringing us your jewelry to customize! Even better, you took the time to write us awesome reviews! Thank you for your trust, support and follow up testimonial... It's all so appreciated!

Nikki · Married on 07/18/2015

Jewelry Design Center was amazing to work with! My husband purchased my engagement ring from them and we were so pleased with the service that I purchased his ring there as well as custom wedding cuff links. We worked mostly with Kim, who is so knowledgeable and sweet. She answered all of our questions and we never felt any pressure to purchase. She found us the perfect rings! They will be our "go to" for life!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jewelry Design Center's reply:

Nikki, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! It is such a delight to read. We're always striving to be polite and helpful. It's good to see that it makes a difference. Thanks again!

Simply an amazing jeweler. They have got our business for life.

Sent on 09/21/2014

My fiancé dealt with them more than me, but he was extremely impressed with their craftsmanship and attentiveness to what he wanted. He had a custom engagement ring designed with family diamonds and gold. The ring turned out amazing! Can't wait to get my wedding band in! Definitely an amazing place to get a custom ring, or they have a great selection of rings to choose from!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Kristi · Married on 07/19/2014

My fiance bought my engagement ring from a national brand, but we couldn't find anything I really wanted for a wedding band. We went in to JDC to browse, and Kimberly showed me what they had, but once I started talking about the shape and style I wanted, she started sketching. She drew me the perfect wedding band. While we were there my fiance picked his wedding band from what they had in stock. We picked up my finished band yesterday, and it's exactly what I hoped for. I can't say enough about how amazing the service was. I recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Christa · Married on 07/06/2014

We were so pleased with the service at Jewelry Design Center! Bryan helped my fiance when he picked out my ring, and when I came in to have it sized 2 months later, he recognized the ring and asked me about the proposal and how I liked the ring. He was so friendly and helpful. Their service is incredibly quick, as they can do all modifications on site. My ring was ready to be picked up the next morning when they opened (I dropped it off late afternoon). They are wonderful!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/31/2014

Jewelry Design Center was great, and we recommend all our friends go there! My fiance checked out some other stores in the area but wasn't happy with the selection. Kimberly helped him pick out the PERFECT ring, and she even helped change from yellow to white gold at the last minute. :)

We went back to pick out wedding bands and at first weren't happy with the selection, but a week later we tried again and Kimberly helped us to find the perfect options that had just arrived that morning.

Love the free cleaning, sizing, and engraving!

Sent on 08/05/2014

LaVella · Married on 04/06/2014

They were very helpful in finding exactly what we wanted in our wedding rings, we've been there several times to look at rings, and to get them resized, and cleaned. They're always so nice and they always help us right away.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Alesha · Married on 10/13/2012

They were wonderful to work with, excellent quality and great service!

Sent on 10/24/2012

My husband and I love our rings, and we can get them cleaned anytime we like!

Sent on 03/14/2013

My husband bought my ring from here! Great service!

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/09/2010

The whole team at JDC was great to work with, but we especially enjoyed working with Kimberly! We found my husbands wedding band at the store during one of their bridal events (HUGE selection of men's rings were made available during this event). We worked with Kimberly to design and have a custom tracer band made to go with my engagement ring. They were able to create EXACTLY what we were looking for! They made the process as easy as possible, and it took them less time than expected to get the mold from my engagement ring and soldier the bands together (so less time without my ring). Kimberly even let my husband get my tracer band engraved, free of charge. I tell all my friends and family how happy we were with JDC, and we will definitely shop from them for all of our jewelry needs! :)

Sent on 10/31/2010

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2007

We went in there not really knowing what we wanted. Everyone was really nice trying to find out what we might like. Mike was who we mainly dealt with and he is amazing!! We couldn't find a ring that I would like so Mike, Lee *husband*, and I looked for rings that I liked somethings about. Mike kept track of what I liked about each ring and what I didn't like. There were so many rings that I liked that it was hard!! I ended up designing my own ring *I wanted to anyway, I just didn't know what I wanted lol* I ended up putting three different rings they already had out into one ring! I love it and I am glad that Mike was patient with me! There were times that I wanted to give up and he kept popping ideas out of his head. I loved it! I have gone back there just to look around and also to get my ring dipped and I can't be more pleased with everything! Because I bought the engagement band and the diamond there I get unlimited sizing and dipping free for life. The unlimited dipping has saved has money already!! I didn't want white gold because it turns yellowish really fast because I use lotion a lot and I don't like taking my rings off but Mike said because we were getting the band and diamond the dipping was free and to not pay for a platinum ring. They work really well with you on everything. They are just amazing!! my engagement band was 700 and the diamond was 4000. I wanted a colorless diamond and as close to a 1 carat as we could afford. I got a .84 carat and it is colorless. I couldn't be more pleased with my engagement ring! My wedding band only costed us 100.00. My husband's ring is tungsten and it was only almost 173.00 after tax! They are very reasonable.

Sent on 05/28/2008

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2016

Got my custom engagement ring done here and could not be happier. Fast and high quality service, it's two months later and I still can't stop staring at it :) we will be going back soon to get the custom wedding band to match!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Kadra

Katie · Married on 06/19/2010

They do a wonderful job customizing jewelry! They hand made my engagement ring with the help of my husband. It is a one of a kind ring! They do beautiful hand engraving as well! A week before the wedding we decided to get a band made, and they got it done! Again, AMAZING engraving! We just picked out a plain white gold band, and custom picked the engraving and had a diamond set into it! They are our jewelers for live!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Josh · Married on 05/09/2010

Seemed to cost a lot, but I guess that is normal for wedding rings. We got a set with an engagement ring and two bands and they all match with the same design that we found, they have a lot of selection, everyone was nice.

Sent on 06/10/2010