Believe Bride Reviews

87 | Spokane, WA

87 Reviews for Believe Bride

Danielle DeVleming · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Love this place! Highly Recommend!!

Both my fiancé, Brittany, and I were fortunate enough to find both our dresses at Believe with the same associate, one right after the other! We were lucky enough that we both got to work with Rene and we loved her! We greatly appreciated her helping us relax and have fun during the whole experience, it was very stress free. Every associate there was very sweet and welcoming. It was an overall great experience. We wish we could do it again, it was that fun!
    Rene did an amazing job finding our dream dresses, taking into account each detail that were our must-haves. We are grateful to her for helping us find dresses that complimented each other without telling us what the other had picked. It's a great place with a great team and we highly recommend them! Thanks again, Believe!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Believe Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Danielle!! We had so much fun working with you both and are so excited to see pictures from your beautiful day!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2020

Such a great experience

I initially made an appointment at Believe Bride to shop by myself to decide what types of silhouettes and styles I liked before my friends and mother came into town a couple weeks later. I worked with Taylor for my initial appointment and I ended up loving a beautiful dress that she picked out - one that I never would've picked myself! She was the sweetest person and I was able to schedule my second appointment with Taylor too. When I put the dress back on a couple weeks later at my second appointment with my friends and mom, I knew it was the one! Taylor was instrumental in finding my dress for my wedding and I can't imagine wearing anything else! The shop was welcoming and beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Rachel, we are so glad you got the opportunity to work with Taylor at both appointments, but most importantly got a dress you so in love with! We cannot wait to see pictures!
  • Jackie

Jackie Hazlett · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible Staff

I was hesitant to show any pictures of my dream dress because I couldn't find the designer or anything similar online. Natalie, our consultant, got me to show her the picture and the first dress she pulled--brand new, never tried on--was made by their own designer that looked nearly the same! We tried on a couple of dresses after and continued with our other bridal appointments that day, and Natalie was very respectful, no pressure at all! We came back and go that first dress and they had such great deals and offers for other add ons.

Now on to alterations. Kristin made me feel so comfortable and at home through the whole process. Last minute--like three weeks before the big day--I realized I wasn't in love with the top. I was shy about asking it to be taken in, but Kirstin was overwhelmingly supportive and did so much to get the dress together a week before the big day. She was so friendly, encouraging, and really stands by the bride. I cannot recommend this place enough. The staff made wedding planning so fun and stress-free.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Jackie, CONGRATULATIONS!! This is such a sweet review. We are so happy that you had such a great time with Natalie and Kristen. Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so lucky to have you as part of the Believe Bride Family
  • Tayler

Tayler · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect dress and kind consultants!

Loved working with Believe Bride. They were able to do alterations on the spot and steamed my dress when it was wrinkled. They were great and I found the perfect dress right away.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Tayler, This is what we love to hear! Our hope is to make the whole process fun, memorable, and easy. We are so happy it was so smooth! We would love to see pictures!

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

I ended up with absolutely perfect dress!

In the long run over the course of a year, I purchased several dresses!!! The one I ended up wearing was absolutely the right one! I have already sold a couple! Everyone was so kind and attentive, the alterations gal was just amazing and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Believe Bride's reply:

Andrea, we are so pleased to have beat out all the other dresses we were competing against! Your dress was absolutely gorgeous! So glad we got to be a part of the journey!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful dress

I found my wedding dress at Believe Bride off Pines in Spokane Valley and it was seriously the dress of my dreams!
    They had a great selection of dresses to choose from, ranging in all sizes and price ranges.
    The girls made dress shopping fun and such a great experience to remember!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Elysse · Married on 04/15/2018

Book an appointment far in advance

Sent on 08/27/2017

Believe Bride's reply:

Elysse, it so crazy how booked up we get! If online doesn't have any availability always call and double check with a stylist sometimes we can squeeze in one more :)

Very nice and professional. Got my veil and dress for $1,500. They were very accommodating. We got our suit rental through them as well. All went smoothly.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 08/11/2017

This was the first place I went to to find my dress, after reading such great reviews on Google. I was not disappointed, the staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. My attendant continued correspondence with me, even after my dress was purchased.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Believe Bride's reply:

Mackenzie, we LOVE reviews like this! We definitely try our best to make it known that we truly care about our brides. We will try to help as much as we can to make your vision of what you want come to life!

allyson · Married on 07/15/2017

I've had a wonderful experience with CS in the almost year since my first appointment. My consultant was Ali, and to this day when I am in the store she recognizes and greets me. She communicated necessary information via text message which I found to be really convenient. I did have a few issues at the beginning, but CS quickly remedied them to my satisfaction. First, I was told my dress could be made to measure, so I paid extra and was measured so it wouldn't have to be hemmed. A few days later I was told there was a mistake and that service wasn't available for my particular dress. They refunded the difference and I had the seamstress hem it instead, no problem. They also told me at my first appointment that for the alterations I wanted for my dress, I would need a certain fabric. When the seamstress told me that wasn't true, they were happy to return the fabric I had purchased.
    I've always felt comfortable in their shop, and even now am using them for gown preservation. I would recommend CS again and again.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Martha · Married on 06/17/2017

Celestial Bride's dresses way outshine those that I saw at the competition. When my friend got married, we searched all over Southern and Northern Idaho, before looking for a dress in Spokane. We looked at hundreds of dresses. She found her dress here as did I. The quality is amazing.
    The service was good. And I chose a dress off the rack as I wanted a good deal and I wanted to make it my own with a few modifications. I was able to get a great deal and the store worked on cleaning and repairing the dress for me.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/12/2016

My dress was gorgeous and Celestial did a wonderful job helping me find it. They also offer vendor discounts when you buy a dress from them . My experience here was wonderful.

Sent on 12/21/2016

The staff at Celestial Selections were very friendly and attentive, listening to what I asked and helping me find the perfect dress! The lady helping me was very knowledgeable about the dresses we were pulling and explaining the differences between the fabrics/styles as I was trying them on. They were very accommodating to all the family and bridesmaids I had with me, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2016
  • Mrs. Hunnibear

Jenette · Married on 10/10/2015

I had an amazing experience when shopping for my dress. My sales lady was super understanding of my wants and not wants. I have been recommending them to whoever will listen!!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/19/2015

My overall experience at this store was wonderful. Britt was my consultant and she is a breath of fresh air. We hated the experience we had at Davids bridal. Britt helped me try things on to suit my taste but never once made me feel pushed to buy something. Other bridal consultants at other shops will get snotty when they think they might lose a commission but you could tell that Brit felt confident in their product enough to step back and let me decide. She measured me and helped me order my beautiful Bonne Bridal gown (I feel like a princess!) and she also helped me to get the process of ordering tuxedos going. When I came to pick up my dress it didn't fit. My measurements were checked and we discovered that the manufacturer had made an error with my gown, without enough time to get it fixed before the wedding. Celestial Selection hooked me up with Nina, a WONDERFUL seamstress who used to work for Michael Kors in New York. She was able to fix my dress and you can't tell that any alterations were made. She made me feel comfortable and at ease despite the panic I felt over my dress not fitting. Meanwhile Britt contacted the designer and was able to help me get a refund on the necessary alterations. My dress makes me feel beautiful and I would recommend that anyone come to this shop before going anywhere else, especially davids bridal.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Nikki · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved working with the lovely ladies at Celestial Selections! They took such care to help me find my perfect wedding dress, even when it took me 3 trips into the shop to decide! Thank you to Ally for being so patient! I love my dress and I had such a great experience at Celestial.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Donna · Married on 07/12/2015

Went to Davids Bridal never go back. Went to Celestial Selections and had the best experience. Went back with my girlfriends and got my dream wedding dress. Ali was the best, very helpful, friendly and kind. Going back for Bridesmaid dresses. They are so wonderful.

Sent on 03/09/2015

The ladies are super friendly and very helpful! They have a wide variety of dresses. I found my dress on Pinterest and went in there with a picture and ended up buying the exact one!! They made me feel like a princess.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Noai · Married on 01/21/2015

I loved Celestial Selections! It was small, not overwhelming, and was set up so tastefully! They had a wonderful selection of dresses, many of which I loved (unlike the other place I went to where I couldn't find anything I liked). And the dress that I settled on was absolutely perfect! Someone who went to our wedding later told me that "It was the prettiest dress I have seen, and I've seen a lot!" Thank you so much for you professional help and quality selection of dresses!

Sent on 12/18/2015

I had the most wonderful experience here! I had looked at several places before coming here and I wish I could have come here first. I found the perfect dress, veil, and jewelry. In addition the help I received there was beyond wonderful.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Great quality and wonderful staff! Had a memorable experience from selecting my dress!!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

I absolutely loved my dress! It was beautiful and everyone at Celestial was so helpful from start to finish! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend Celestial to any other bride.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Christa · Married on 07/06/2014

I got my dress from the Bridal Outlet connected to Celestial Selections (discontinued dresses). We were in and out quickly, with a dress I loved and recommendations for great services (such as dress alterations) and dress care from the professional, friendly manager.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2014

I wish I could remember the name of the sales girl who helped me, but she was wonderful. Such a nice person and she never made me feel any pressure to purchase anything. She gave me honest opinions when I asked and led me in the right direction to my dream gown. In fact, I came in with a photo of a dress I had found on Pinterest and she knew the exact one that I would love. She found it first thing! I tried on a few more of course, just to be sure but I kept coming back to that one. It was truly the most beautiful dress and EXACTLY what I wanted. I was very please with this store, the service and their prices.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Amy · Married on 06/08/2014

I bought my wedding dress from Celestial Selections in October of 2013 but moved and didn't have a chance to try it on until April 2014 and that was when I discovered that the belt wasn't on straight. While I was starting to get worried Ali and the manager at the store got to work and Ali called me later saying that it was the designer's mistake and they jumped right on getting it fixed without a charge to me. Ali and the other consultants at Celestial Selections were all very friendly and helpful every time I walked into their store. I would recommend Celestial Selections to any bride looking for an amazing dress to wear on their special day!

Sent on 06/09/2014