Emily Fisher Photography

Spokane, WA View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Since 2009 Emily Fisher Photography has helped Brides and Grooms, their families and friends, celebrate one of the biggest days in their life. I'm a photographer on the go! I love to travel. I love to photograph in new locations. I love what I do and my clients tell me it shows in my work. Not to blow my own horn, but hey, isn't that what this "About Us" section is really about?! I'm hard working, but easy to get along with. I take direction and give direction very well. I can calm the toughest Bridezillas and occasional Momzilla. Babies and children are so much fun to photograph. Seniors in high school? I subscribe to magazines and read blogs that keep me inspired and the fresh ideas flowing. I believe in keeping my prices fair, for you and I. Once you see all the time and hard work I put into your session, editing, image selection, albums and printing, you'll know it was money well spent. Choosing a photographer could be compared to choosing your mate, remember, this person is a huge part of your life. Choose someone you're going to like to spend lots and lots of time with, and whose image you're going to fall in love with over and over again.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Alisha W. Married on 09/01/2018

Our Wedding

Emma was such a fun photographer to have for the entire day of our wedding! Our photos turned out AMAZING! We couldn’t ask for anything better!!
  • User3178499 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely love Emma ?? I was referred to her from a friend & I'm so glad I decided to go with her! She has an amazing personality & her work is awesome!! I will definitely use her again!
    Hillary Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily is AMAZING! Emily has shot multiple weddings that I have attended and all the pictures have turned out wonderful! I was concerned as my cousin used her as well and worried we would have multiple pictures that are the same but our set was different and unique to us. Emily is also so full of energy in passion about her career that she makes everything comfortable and fun!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning New Beginnings DJ's & Event Planning Wedding DJs

What can I say. Emily is awesome. I have worked with her several times and as a fellow wedding vendor, DJ & Event Planner, I can honestly say she is one of my favorite photographers to work with. She is very fun, flexible and professional. People don't realize how much a photographer can affect the overall vibe of a wedding but they do. Emily is great at getting all the essential photos needed and pertinent photos wanted without disrupting the flow of the evening. This is skill that few photographers have. Rick New Beginnings DJ's

Shasta Hankins Makeup Shasta Hankins Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Emily is so fun loving! I love her attention to detail with her photography. She brings a professionalism and smile to every wedding. It is always a joy to work with Emily as a wedding vendor. Brides should know you will be happy with your decision that you invested in Emily Fisher Photography.

Spokane, WA, 99206
Location of (Emily Fisher Photography)

Emily Fisher Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Fisher Photography include in the starting price?

Emily Fisher Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Fisher Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Fisher Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Fisher Photography offer?

Emily Fisher Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emily Fisher Photography offer?

Emily Fisher Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Emily Fisher Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Fisher Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Emily Fisher Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Fisher Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding