Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events

Chelan, WA View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

I am a local Lake Chelan Wedding + Event Planner. I have 'day of' coordination packages to full scale planning packages.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Hillary Married on 06/17/2017
    Working with Ellie may have been the best choice we made in the whole wedding planning process. This is an essential for a wedding day as far as we're concerned. Knowing what we know now, even if we had been on a much tighter budget, we would have hired Ellie. We got the day-of coordination package, but honestly for weeks before the wedding day she made our lives easier. And the day of, from the moment she arrived we didn't have to worry about a single thing. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, took the burden of making those annoying and tiny decisions off of us, and even fed our dog when she noticed we forgot to arrange for that detail. I'm not sure if anything even went wrong on our wedding day because if it did, she took care of it. With her help, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding day. Thanks Ellie!
    Megan Married on 08/20/2016
    Ellie went above and beyond to make our day special. She has great ideas and really listens to what you are looking for in your big day. She has great ideas to provide, if you want them, and pays attention to details. Whether you are wanting a big wedding day or something smaller she is your person.
    Taylor Married on 07/18/2015
    Ellie was so incredible to work with when planning our wedding. Honestly, our day would not have been the same without her. Our day went so smoothly – everyone knew what to do, when to do it, and if they didn’t, she made sure it seemed that way to my husband and me. She is so patient, kind, full of creativity, and easily one of the most organized people I know. She ran everything, from our rehearsal the night before to her making sure our bags for our honeymoon were in our getaway car at the end of our wedding night. Both of our families could not stop raving about how incredible it was to have her there guiding the day making it enjoyable for more than just my husband and I. I appreciated how much she cared about the little details that I cared about throughout the planning process and the time she invested into us. She made our ideas come to life and helped us create the most beautiful day. She goes above and beyond and is truly an incredible wedding/events planner. Ellie is amazing and we could not be more thankful to have had her apart of our big day!

Sweet Crumbs Sweet Crumbs Wedding Cakes

Ellie is a joy to work with on weddings. She's an experienced professional with a flare for details and design. I would recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding planner!

Urbanista Weddings Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ellie is a warm, driven and talented coordinator. With her experience and love of the PNW, we recommend her to any of our Brides.

PO BOX 884 Chelan, 98816
Location of (Ellie Haisch Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding