Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning

Pateros, WA View map

$1,500 Package Price

Sweet Bliss Wedding and Events offers a variety of services with anything from vendor referrals and contract negotiations, to the actual day-of coordination of your rehearsal and ceremony. We can bring your dreams to reality and offer you our expertise to help you create the perfect ambiance. Sweet Bliss Events ensures that your celebration is memorable and stress free so that you can enjoy your special day!Here is a sample of just a few of our services you may be interested in. You may like to take advantage of all of them, or maybe you’d like our help with just a few...we tailor our services to fit your needs! Please contact us for a complimentary consultation!
*Choreograph day-of ceremony activities, *Direct ceremony rehearsal, *Coordinate reception activities - may include design layouts, & much more, *Recommend and assist in selection of ceremony and reception venues, *Negotiating contracts with vendors, *Guidance on etiquette and logistics, *Professional vendor referrals, *Budget development and management, *Ceremony and reception plan and timeline, *Programs, and other wedding accessories, *Unique guest favors and wedding party gifts ....and much more!
Sweet Bliss Events can also help in planning your office Christmas party, Children's birthday parties, Engagement parties, Bridal showers, and much more.
Please feel free to contact me for more information on pricing and package options.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Sweet Bliss Events
Libby Harrison

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Julie Married on 07/28/2012
    Libby with Sweet Bliss Wedding and Event Planning was outstanding! I couldn't have been happier with her services. She went above and beyond our agreement. She was reliable, prompt with answers to my requests, and was always in touch throughout the entire wedding planning process. The wedding would have been a complete disaster if it weren't for Libby!
    I highly recommend her services!
  • Candace
    Candace Married on 06/26/2010
    Libby was a life saver!! She went above and beyond to make sure that our day went exactly how we wanted it to. We could not have done it without her. She has great connections in and around the area and the experience to make it happen! If you are having a wedding in Chelan, you must hire Sweet Bliss!!!
    Heidi Married on 09/19/2009
    I have had the pleasure of working with Libby Harrison owner of Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning at three local weddings to date while I have provided my DJ Chelan with Heidi Neal services. Libby is a true professional and I feel every upcoming bride needs here #1 service as their wedding planner. I myself wish I would have had her help over 30 years ago on my big day!

It is a sheer joy to know I could count on Libby to have the answer to very question of how the bride and groom wanted each detail of their wedding performed with out having to bother the bride or groom. She was there well before any guest and like us and was one of the last to leave each event.

I look forward to a bright future working with Libby Harrison, owner of Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning.

"The Best Is Yet To Come"
    Dj Chelan ~ Heidi Neal
    www.DjChelan.com
    Heidi@djchelan.com

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Creations by Chris Creations by Chris Wedding Invitations

I had the pleasure of meeting and being part of a bridal show put on by Sweet Bliss. I have not personally worked on a wedding with Sweet Bliss but have seen her portfolio and find her to be very professional and wonderful service provider.

Memories by the lake Memories by the lake Wedding Invitations

Libby is a delight to work with and is a true pro!

Your Lake Chelan Wedding Your Lake Chelan Wedding Wedding Favors

Worked with Libby as a vendor for her wedding soiree. Was a pleasure to work with her. The show was a great success

127 Dawson St Pateros, WA, 98846
Location of (Sweet Bliss Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding