12351 W Gregory Drive, Boise, ID 83709 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creations by Chris

My name is Chris Martin and my life-long passion for designing and creating led me to start my business in 2002.

Currently, my primary focus is wedding invitations and stationery. However, I also love creating jewelry, veils and accessories.

Feel free to visit my website at chris@creationsbc.com to view past creations and/or feel free to contact me at 509-398-2006.

In addition, please visit my boutique of items for immediate purchase including sample wedding gowns and many jewelry items. They are listed with Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/chrismartindesigns. I also have a selection of silks and laces for sale by the yard. If you are interested, please email me.

Follow Creations by Chris on

Other couples have also viewed

• Suze's Creations
march 22 2019135948 51 107379 158099169779989

44 Reviews for Creations by Chris

Karen J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional elegance

Working with Chris for my invitations and all my stationary needs was a delight! She has such an eye for design and was able to incorporate my basic ideas into creating the most amazing formal invitations ever! Many of our guests felt as though they were receiving an invitation to a royal wedding, which gives you an idea of how intricate, detailed, and gorgeous they turned out. From Save the Dates to the invites and RSVP cards to Thank You notes and wedding programs, each and every item was stunning! She even made mini-passports showcasing the itinerary of the evening for our "travel-themed" reception. Chris's flexibility with handling clients during the early onset of COVID was reassuring and easy. She was quick to respond to any questions or changes as they arose. I would highly recommend Chris for any occasion or stationery needs!!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie W. · Married on 11/30/2019

Custom Invitations the give the WOW! factor

Chris is amazing and that doesn't even begin to describe her. My fiance and I met with her and she showed us samples and we brainstormed and came up with our dream invitation. I cannot express just how much I love our invites. Chris was wonderful to work with, she was in constant communication with us and giving us multiple options and proofing/editing at the drop of a hat. I cried when I received the finished product, the pictures do not do them justice! Her work is impeccable and her pricing is more than fair. She is worth every penny and as a result we received a one of a kind, handmade invitation that has received nothing but rave reviews and statements of "Prettiest invitation I have ever seen". Work with her, hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Hope

Hope F. · Married on 09/15/2018

Just a Delight!

Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with. She doesn't take shortcuts and pays attention to every detail. She takes so much care with every aspect of her dressmaking, making sure everything is just how the client wants. Chris provides her clients with multiple ideas for fabrics, accessories, and anything else you could need for a wedding dress with a variety of prices to fit what the client wants. She responds quickly to all emails and messages and completes projects within a reasonable time. Two weeks before my wedding my dress wasn't fitting quite right and needed to be taken in a little more. I contacted Chris and she made adjustments in plenty of time, caring just as much as I did about how the dress looked and felt. It's easy to see how much Chris loves what she does, and will make every effort to make sure you love what she makes for you.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Creations by Chris FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    In-Person Consultations
    Laser Cut
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creations by Chris 1
    Free Attendant Jewelry
    Order a custom wedding gown and received two sets of attendant jewelry (2 pieces valued at $25) for free.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Bridal Creations by Chris to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 12351 W Gregory Drive Boise, ID, 83709 See on map
    5093982006 (Phone number)
    5097873373 (Fax Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Creations by Chris)