Yakima, WA 98901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning

Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning is an event company that provides complete planning & consulting services for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, & corporate parties/retreats. I focus primarily on weddings, but am very happy and willing to plan other events as well.

My consulting services are unique in that I give my undivided attention and care to your particular event. Your wishes and dreams become my commands. Whatever you want your event to consist of; I am here to help you make that a tangible reality. You are the celebrity and deserve my attention, care and support; you deserve only the best on these wonderful occasions! The possibilities are endless. I am here to truly make your event breathtaking!

Packages

Whether your dream wedding is a chic backyard event, a vineyard party, an orchard soiree, or an intimate setting in the city, I'll help make it happen! From à la carte services to jump-start assistance, day of relief or full wedding planning and consulting, I have you covered! I believe that event planning isn't just an option but a necessity and smart investment!

Wedding and event planning services are strongly shaped by your desire to have a seamlessly planned and executed wedding/event. Most people will plan and budget their weddings as far as a year in advance. Other events could start to be planned and budgeted for as far as six months in advance and at this point you often realize you cannot make all the necessary preparations by yourself in a cost effective and timely manner. This is where most will seek professional advice, help and assistants to ensure that all details of their event meet or exceed their perceived expectations. I believe that event planning isn't just an option but a necessity and smart investment!

DSC5199
Couple
Couple
DSC5199

1 Reviews for Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning

I don't know what I would have done without Mallory! She was amazing. If you want an organized, attentive, friendly and responsible event planner, look no further!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning 1
    Paid Referral Program
    Any bride that books with me, and then recommends/refers my services to another bride and she books one of my wedding packages, the individual who referred her will received $75.00 from me! Yes, CASH! My way of saying thank you and promoting my business.
  • Breathtaking Weddings & Event Planning 2
    Complimentary Consultation Meeting
    Contact me for a complimentary consultation meeting, where we will go over all your wedding details, see which areas you need help, get expert advice, get to know each other & then be able to book your wedding planner!

• Yakima, 98901 See on map