Pearl and Tin

Coeur D Alene, ID View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Pearl & Tin is a team of professionals who takes care of every detail of your wedding.

From design and planning to coordinating all your vendors and styling your venue!
We plan and manage weddings in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Spokane and the surrounding Pacific Northwest.

The Northwest is one of the most beautiful places to get married and its our passion to curate a magical and unique wedding day just for you!

We believe that together we can make all your expectations and visions for your special day come to life! One of the most memorable days of your life should be handled with as much love and care as you two have for each other.

-Tyler & Jeweliannah

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Fabulous

Tyler and her staff were wonderful. If you are considering a wedding coordinator at all you must consider Pearl &Tin, I could not speak more highly of her and would not have had as beautiful and seamless of a wedding day without her. Her commitment to her clients and attention to detail is what every bride needs on her wedding day. Thank you endlessly Tyler!
    Kylie H. Married on 09/13/2019

Highest recommendations to this company!

My experience with Pearl and Tin was unmatched. From the moment we had our consultation phone call, I knew that Tyler was the kind of powerhouse that would bring my visions to life. She has a "can-do" attitude that leaves you convinced there is really nothing she CAN'T do. I could write an essay about her professionalism and talent as a coordinator, but instead I'm going to write about my experience.
    The week of your wedding is HARD. Friends/family ask you unending questions and your brain turns into a category 5 hurricane. The day of our rehearsal, Tyler stepped onto the scene, gave me an all-knowing hug, and stepped into the command center. Have you ever seen a sheep dog herd a flock of sheep?? Okay, well, that is Tyler. I cannot express how impressed I was with her. My friends/family adored her, trusted her, and most importantly they LISTENED to her. Not because she demanded it, but because what she has to say is worth listening to.
    From that moment at the rehearsal, through the wedding, I knew that Tyler had it handled. I was able to "let go" and be present on my wedding day because I knew that this woman who is 50% gentility, 50% "you can't push me around" was in charge. She is there for YOU as the couple, and will make you her priority. I will always, always credit Tyler for giving me the gift of freedom on my wedding day. She is a priceless talent. If you want to enjoy your wedding day, give this girl the reigns!
    Kelly C. Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute BEST.

Tyler and her crew at Pearl and Tin were one of the best decisions I made when planning for our wedding. So much goes on during the day of, I literally couldn't have done it without them. They coordinated with all the vendors, kept things moving in a timely manner, made last minute important decisions, and helped make the day a beautiful and perfect day to remember. They also picked up and arranged our flowers, and people still comment on how beautifully they were done. I recommend Pearl and Tin 100%!

Coeur D Alene, ID, 83814
2086591963
Location of (Pearl and Tin)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding